What would you do if it happened to you? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

What would you do if it happened to you?

It's bad to lose so much money with one small mistake.  I think we have to be more careful and more careful when choosing fees for withdrawing and sending, thus avoiding such fatal errors.

Dear friend, welcome to you..Finally, this is a really difficult and sad thing, but caution must be exercised..There is a beautiful saying that I love, which is: Intelligent people seek to solve the problem after it has occurred..but geniuses seek to prevent it from falling ...

Here is the idea..We must be careful, especially when dealing with numbers..because one number leads us to a disaster..I wish everyone's attention and good luck my friends ..

I believe I will take it as a lesson and learn from it. Life is full of experiences so it is possible that we will lose and win a lot. We must learn from the mistakes we make in order to become more experienced.

• +3 1

I think it is a big incident, but for me I think that I will rise myself and rectify the situation and return to my work with cryptocurrencies and make this a lesson for me that has accompanied me throughout my career in the crypto world

• +5 1

It is a very frustrating thing and may lead to the retirement of the use of the cryptocurrency for this person, you should always focus in dealing with cryptocurrencies because you are only responsible for your money and there is no room for error and you alone will bear the consequences of your mistakes.

• +2 1

Yes, I've read the news. That is a very fatal mistake, indeed in cryptocurrency we are required to be responsible for our own transactions and no authority can help you. For that, don't make the slightest mistake, if I make a mistake like that I will definitely be stressed and will not return to the world of crypto.

• +4 1

Well, it's an expensive transaction, in fact one can only do the right thing and exit, it can only create this idea, since they never did, the important thing is we are always able to check the details before we send anything.

When we make the mistake of sending a mistake, it will be extremely painful.

When money, time, and effort are spent on something in life, it has repercussions, which is unfortunate, but you must try to recover before facing the challenges of life and move forward, knowing that other opportunities will present themselves and you will have more experience to face them.

First of all o am giving you suggestion of not to post limks here, because its against the rulr and regulations of the foram, more over you shoud have to confirm the identity before doing the transaction.

This is why it is very important that we always check several times that the address is correct to do this we could avoid making this kind of blunders that personally I would feel very depressed if it happens to me the truth is that I do not know what to do because it has not happened to me.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that this thing is due to the extent of his stamina in that because he may lose his mind when making such a mistake, so he must check more than once before the transfer. Thank you.

Nobody is perfect and mistake always happens as long as you breath but For sure that thing will hardly happen to me because when i am doing that kind of transaction I always make sure that I will not making that wrong because I don't want to lost a big amount by transferring funds to wrong address.

Hi friend. This is not happened with me. I am also working here few weeks ago and i face no problem like this. I think if this is happened woth you than you should try to work again with honestly and patience. You should also share your experience to others which will help new coming members in future.

I dreamed that someone would accidentally send me a huge sum. This is something that will be very wonderful and it will be very easy money, but I think that this is difficult to happen.

First of all I do not have that much money and even I do I would never send money to anyone without checking the transaction fee that the wallet is going to charge ME so there are no chances of such think with me.

I don't think this person will want to return to work in this field because it is unfortunate that a simple mistake made him lose all this money

I don't hope this will happen to me, but if it does happen with small amounts of money, I will take it as a lesson that I should learn from and check the number of the wallet sent to it and check how much fee is owed as well.

I thank you for this wonderful topic. We must pay attention while doing transactions, and it must be verified before sending and in the event that similar errors occur.
  It should be considered an important lesson and a catalyst in order to move forward and not repeat our mistakes

yes you're right I think in my opinion I am thanks for making this and helping us with your knowledge of this mistake that we perhaps can too often I learn from my mistake if you not tell in your post or traffic then will can't know about this thanks for sharing this kind of information

On 9/15/2020 at 4:03 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

a while back, someone made a mistake while making a transaction, he sent 0.55 ETH with a transaction fee of a little under 10700 ETH, which was around 2.6$ million at the time to send 134$ worth of ETH, you can read more about the story here : https://mashable.com/article/million-cryptocurrency-ethereum-fee-paid-by-mistake/ .

My question to you would be what would you do if this happened to you, would you quit the crypto business entirely? or would you consider it a lesson to always double and triple check the numbers in a transaction and try to find some way to recover anything of what's lost?

Dear member its a lesson for you that you should make your transaction with concentration and do not do anything in hurry and do not quite your journey this is the part of life you just continue your struggle and avoid such things.

Dear mate i will prefer to take guidance from seniors. Because i am new here. And I do not have much information about this forum. But i am trying to seek knowledge . I will try to learn from my mistake. And i will try to never make this mistake again.

Hello friends.It I did that, then I try to get back this money by going through different available options. If there is no chance is available of getting money back, I share experiences with others as a advise. After this, I take a break to recover myself and when I fully prepared.thanks for read my comment

It's difficult to judge a person's mental state after losing 2.6 million dollars; it's impossible to tell whether he will continue to function in crypto or quit it; it all depends on his mental state.

However, one lesson we have learned is that before making any transaction, we must double-check the number, transaction fees, and wallet address.

I don't think he gets that much back, but he did try f

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should be careful when this is happened with you because this is not a simple problem you should to careful about that and wanting more I want to tell you that there are many you should be careful

If this happened to me, I would consider it a lesson and we all make mistakes, and in the next times I will check the lists and numbers and be more careful than before so as not to lose my money.

• +1 1

We are all vulnerable to mistakes in any place and in any work. Some mistakes are small and can be corrected, and some are subjected to a great error and incur heavy losses, and sometimes it results from a lack of awareness and focus, but despite this, he should not stop and surrender, but follow up again and work and avoid the same mistake.

• +3 1