Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

Fraudsters give us tempting offers. There are a lot of ways they can deceive us, but their favorite way is to anesthetize the mind by giving it a big dividend if it invests in fake platforms or counterfeit currency.

I don't think I have an idea on this because am still a beginner, if I said to try this I no there is a lot of difficult ways for me to follow if not I went to the seniors members to help me with their guidance, but for now on this topic I don't have any idea to share.

Thank you for alerting about scammers. As a beginner everyone including me should read the posts by senior members to avoid scammers. Although everyone here is trying to bring others up but there are fraudsters who can scam you in many ways, so be very careful and stay alert.

We must be exceptionally cautious with tricksters, we need to understand what we are doing as such as not to fall into their hands on the grounds that these kinds of individuals are perilous with whatever we foul up, they remove our capital.

Being driven by emotions in the world of cryptocurrencies will lead to loss and loss of money.  Fraudsters are developing themselves day in and day out.  And they are seizing opportunities.  And the world of cryptocurrencies is considered fertile soil for them because it is easy to fraud with it. We must be more careful.

• +3 1

Everyone should think smartly as well, and we should never enter anonymous links at all, because this is the common method for fraudsters, there are also many new methods that you should avoid. We are all cautious, good luck. 

First of all thank you very much for nice information that you provided.

I hope see more topics from you bro.

We should make sure that the investment or trading we want to deal with is real and not fake.

We have to avoid scammers as much as possible to save our money completely.

Wish all members are well.

And thank you again buddy.

Thank you for clarifying some examples here
Indeed, we should all be wary of entering into fancy deals that are far from reasonable profits
And not entering our private data in random links may lead to theft of our money in an instant.

• +1 1

thanks you so much dear for sharing this information really newbie need this kind of awareness a lot about scammers because as we know that there are a lot of scammers around us who are sitting with their catching eyes in order to grab our money and they will send us attractive links and offer but dear we should avoid them and do not respond to these messages and do not share our personal information with anyone

True, being greedy will not bring you any positive results because if you are greedy, you will do things solely for the sake of gaining money, and you will easily believe in other people's offers. Even if it seems too good to be true, you will believe it because you believe you will make a lot of money.

When a stranger talks to you, suddenly, do not believe what he says because he may lie to you and do not give personal information about you to any unknown website to avoid fraudsters 

Scam mails are really risky and because we can certainly visit your pages due to your fascinating deal and have additional details. Before doing something, you can monitor your mind and think twice.

Scammers have many ways of attracting internet or online traders just to get them scam so always control your mind and make proper investigation from those in the system before you, not to go on following there talks and attractive words and ways. Through this you can be free from them.

There is no doubt that all members of the forum and the workers here have to control their mind and make their mind the one who rules, not the passion and their heart, because the fraudsters are very smart, they are exposed and face to most people, that is, they are smart and not easy, so we must deal smart

First time I recieved a similar e-mail I was sure itwas a trap, but I kept reading it trying to find out what logic these guys have.

To withdraw your Bitcoin you need to deposit more Bitcoin! wth indeed, why can't I just withdraw the ones given already?

Welcome, my dear friend, to this forum, my dear friend. I advise anyone to be careful and beware of fraudsters and fans, because they may deceive you, either with affection or money matters, so be careful of them.

Fraudsters in the field of crypto talk are smart and they have many methods in order to deceive people and steal their money, so it is important for all users of cryptotalk to control their emotions in order to stay safe from been duped. 

This is true. It is better not to hasten to work, to be aware of what is around us, to act more rationally, and to obtain employment without effort. There is nothing in life that we can get it for free and work. There are many fraudsters who deceive people, especially the new ones here, so let's be wiser

Edited by Ania atom

Hi there greetings and yes you are right my friend if we keep our mind straight don't look around or don't fool around I think we should end up avoiding scamorza because cameras are everywhere their server purpose is to target you and scam you I hope everyone if there are gone save and I hope everyone OK

Hello there greetings and good evening yes you are right my friend when we able to control our mind we I think we will avoid scammers because camera everywhere they are ready to scams whatever you have so I hope you understand what I am trying to say and keep your account safe from scammers and avoid making mistakes and good luck

It is an excellent awareness of the subject of fraudsters that they are carrying out the delusions of the victim that he will make a high profit by not risking any money and without getting tired and asking people who love us to send their private key and then they steal them.

It is an excellent awareness of the subject of fraudsters that they are carrying out the delusions of the victim that he will make a high profit by not risking any money and without getting tired and asking people who love us to send their private key and then they steal them.

It is true that fraudsters use many methods to steal our money . I joined one of the platforms that promised me to get $ 10 when I joined it, but I couldn't withdraw that amount because they asked me to deposit more money with them and make the investment as well . I think many members received fraudulent messages on the email . We must act with caution and not be fooled by fake offers that give us a big profit for free .

There are many fraudulent sites and scammers, and once we send our cryptocurrencies or our private keys we will fall victim to fraud, so we have to search well in the internet and YouTube for any person or site before starting dealing with it, and we must not be greedy, there is no project that makes you rich within a day. 

Yes, this is true. Fraudsters are always cunning and they have many methods of fraud. Therefore, we must be careful and avoid the greed and courage that leads us to accept their fake offers and thus fall into their trap and the success of the fraud. We must always be vigilant.

Thank you, my friend, for this important information.

The scammers' attempts are really clever and tempting.

We must be smarter than them and not fall into their traps.

Otherwise, we will be deceived and robbed.