Best coin/investment plan to invest on Yobit Investbox💰 - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Best coin/investment plan to invest on Yobit Investbox💰

Thanks for doing all this hardwork for us. I am learning how to invest and sooner or later I'll definitely be doing this. Its so profitable especially with investments in US dollars since it's a reliable currency to invest in. Thanks for this valuable information. 

• +2 1

There are victims of many sites that are useless and do not have any goals for this site because I do not know it big and enough mining from the computer explicitly I have no idea about this so I will not be able to answer correctly but I expect yes it can and I need any high skill

Yobit investment is really trustworthy and also profitable and i have been on yobit not for a long time and but by research about it's investment and daily or weekly based profit i got to know that it is really amazing.

This is right. This is very best investment site to earn. This is comfortable web site. We can easily earn money by investing our money at yobit. This is very trustable site. But remember one thing if you wanna invest your money than you must have experience of trading. If you have no information than you will lose your money.

In my opinion we can invest in Ethereum currency don't see that we get less profit in one day . We should to focus on market rate because Ethereum price will increase in future and it is increasing day by day. 

In general, all investment projects on the Yobit platform are good investment projects, I am a subscriber to several projects, including talk token investment, it is my favorite so far, I know that the value of Talk token is very low, but I have hopes and expectations that it will become a strong and relevant currency in the future. High value, so I advise everyone to invest your talk token and do not sell it

• +3 1

I have never try it invested in the investbox before but according be the research and investigation I think USD will be a very good coin for the investment in the yobit account to be able to earn profit benefits and values in the trading and investment aspect 

This is a great investment plan from the yobit platform by one of the senior members of the platform, and I'm sure this will guide the new members through this embargo, we hope to learn more of this from the senior members of the platform.

Yobit is good wallet and exchanger,  but it also usefull for all us. Because most of time we don't know which things is important and how we can earn money from yobit. No doubt yobit have different feature ,so it up to you how you would like to use. So if we make investment in investbox then we can get money without actions.  So usd is good to invest but we can chose other for investment.  But you make a post which really deserves appreciation.  Because most of thing which i don't did know but now i learn something from your post. This is right place but for this knowledge is so important things.

I still have all of my talk tokens invested in the invest box because I really want to make more money without doing something. Every day, I earn 1% of my investment, which is a huge help, particularly if my posts are deleted or I don't complete the 50 daily ratings.

Hello my friend
You are right about the US dollar is stable, but there are also many other currencies that we can invest in, and these currencies are stable, such as ETH, BTC, etc., and the yobit platform is a useful and profitable platform. I advise new beginners to learn and gain knowledge from this forum about the field of cryptocurrencies and about The field of investment in order to invest and earn profits

• +3 1

It is true, that the US dollar currency is more secure than cryptocurrencies, because its fees are lower and its transactions are easier, and also as I said, it is the most common currency and the least subject to problems and market fluctuations, so I also prefer it, unless we choose a high-value and guaranteed cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

Yes there are many plans by which you can investor in your ability to purchase the bitcoins you can participate in campaigns and many other things where you can get profit.

Yes dear there are many Bitcoins in it and one of them is also USD I also like and it is also very good and profitable but now it is not so much profitable but there are so many other currencies and I am also searching about it.

• +3 1

I liked the plan to invest the US dollar in the yobit investment fund, as it is safe, stable and reliable since this will be my first investment experience .. Thank you for this useful information

To invest in the yobit you should have the great amount and variety of the coins because if you invest in the bitcoin then you found daily profit is only 0.1%.

Yes you are right about the researching about its investment daily or weekly it will be good for you but if you get experience and good knowledge from here in this forum then you will have no more and more in day by day

Thank you for sharing this useful knowledge. I was undecided about which coin to trade in on the Yobit exchange, however after reading your article about a USD coin that pays 3% weekly, I think I'll give it a shot.

It is a good thing for an investment that I think is very good and comfortable and also a fixed profit rate. It is better than an investment from one cryptocurrency to another because it may lead to large losses sometimes.

Thank you my friend, the fact of investing is a relatively long process, so I prefer short-term trading, there is a relatively high risk compared to investing in a Yobit investBox, but the profit in trading is many times more than investment.

The idea of investing on the yobit platform is a good idea to increase profits without making an effort to do so, and the dollar currency is one of the currencies that are considered stable and the investment plan for it is good, but until now I have only invested in the talk currencies as it gives a daily profit of 1% and I find it a good way to increase my earnings from this currency .

My dear friend I want to tell you that I have not suggested YouTube invest in the investbox because there is a fixed interest and profit so this is not good I want to tell you that you should to other currencies as trader that will help You to get profit

• +4 1

In fact, ETH has been my favorite currency for investing after I read a lot of posts explaining investment plans using it.

And it is a currency with a wonderful future.

But now that I read about the USD in your post, you have changed my mind a lot, my friend.

hello hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform I am really thankful to you dear brother for sharing with us Useful information thank you for a very informative and good post with us your post is very beneficial for me and also for the beginners who is working on this platform and new members they want to learn about

• +4 1

Hello my friends, a special message I want to give you that please stay away from the YoBit's feature investbox. I don't say it is a fake but the investment on YoBit's tokens are such kinds of risk. I would explain you that when you invest in YoBit's investbox choosing a token of YoBit such as Dice, Water, Wave, and many others, it will definitely increase your investment that clearly means that it will increase the supply of that token. Which also leads to decrease in price of that token. You can see the token of DLRS as an example.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"