EXODUS Wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

EXODUS Wallet

Exodus is a very good wallet, the fees are inexpensive compared to other wallets and exchanges, it has a very user friendly interface that is easy to use and elegant, it is very secure and handles backup options in case you lose your wallet, it has over 100 crypt coins listed. It has 4 main options Portfolio, Wallet, Exchange and Backup.

exodus wallet is really very good, after using it for a long time, there is nothing bad to say, fast transfers and a good interface

The exodus wallet is really very good, after using it for a long time, there is nothing bad to say, the transfers are very fast as well as the interface is very intuitive, I would definitely recommend it.

I have seen that many mention this wallet and recommend it but I have not used it, maybe later I will have the opportunity to try this wallet.

I knew the legitimacy of Exodus but I had not heard about its mobile wallet and ERC-20 tokens, I only knew coinomi that has its mobile and desktop version, I would like to explore more about its mobile version and what ERC-20 tokens that wallet supports.

EXODUS

A multi-cryptocurrency wallet, amazingly easy to use. It allows you to put everything in its proper place, helping you calculate and organize all of your savings. Exodus Wallet supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin and more. It displays all your portfolio savings in a clear, easy-to-use pie chart. Plus the user interface is completely customizable

Thanks for sharing my friend.
I would like to know if the transaction fees are high or not and is the wallet safe because for the moment I use waves wallet.

i a veryy good wallet ,I used this wallet before some times , beacause this wallet support multi currency in their platform . security wise this is also a good wallet . i recomended used this wallet

Exodus Wallet is an unexpectedly easy-to-use digital wallet with a good reputation and a dedicated team popular in the cryptocurrency community
Exodus wallet is robust, robust and secure, as a result of the codes attached to its programming
This wallet provides an unexpectedly easy-to-use user interface, as it aims to get away from the big complications,

Exodus una gran billetera desde que la estoy utilizando no e tenido ningun tipo de inconvenientes con ella ademas es muy facil de usar y su seguridad es aceptable 

I have never heard of this wallet before. It looks like a very good wallet. I'll give this a chance soon. Thank you👍

On 6/13/2020 at 12:29 PM, Brand1 said:

I have heard a lot about this wallet and I see that it is a very good wallet, as it provides us with the ability to store a large number of currencies in addition to it has multiple forms of uses, but this wallet needs many updates and developments, so I prefer to stay and use the Bauxin wallet, it is very safe and reliable

Well, in your case, I must admit that the application lacks a lot of work and maintenance, but I can advise you trust wallet or yobit

4 hours ago, alexisroca said:

Exodus is a very good wallet, the fees are inexpensive compared to other wallets and exchanges, it has a very user friendly interface that is easy to use and elegant, it is very secure and handles backup options in case you lose your wallet, it has over 100 crypt coins listed. It has 4 main options Portfolio, Wallet, Exchange and Backup.

Exodus is also one of my favorite wallet, the only thing is that I would like to have more coins and an exchange option with the lowest fee

• +5 1

7 hours ago, alexisroca said:

I use the wallet and I consider it to be one of the best out there and also very safe but the only disadvantage that it is updated a lot is the only disadvantage that the updates are very followed but in a sense it is better this way to avoid security holes

excellent wallet very reliable, safe always showing the new changes and methods to be safe. They added new currencies like DAI I always do the exchange.

For me one of the best wallets that currently to save the coins of your preference compatible with all and easy to make any transaction the best undoubtedly recommended with closed eyes

It is a wallet that works for desktop and mobile, it is multi-currency, it allows you to receive, send and exchange currencies, it has an internal exchange platform, and its security is very good

This wallet has several pros and cons.

One of its advantages is: 

It is easy to use because its interface is intuitive and easy to operate in it.

The support and documentation is quite complete and extensive.

But its security is a bit lacking and you can't buy cryptocurrencies with real money.

I never heard about EXODUS crypto wallet and I think there are man other crypto wallets which are safer and better then exodus crypto wallet.For example Atomic wallet is better for its security system.As you know security system is the most important factor when you decide which wallet to use.

Exodus Portfolio

The Exodus Wallet is an unexpectedly easy-to-use digital wallet with an impressive reputation and is staffed by a dedicated team popular in the cryptocurrency community.
 It currently works on Windows operating systems, Linux, Mac OS, and has added a wallet for Apple's smartphones that work on the iOS operating system, and a digital wallet for smartphones running on the Android operating system. This wallet provides an easy-to-use interface for users.  Unexpectedly, it aims to get away from the big complications, and only adds what is important to the users, as it presents your savings in the wallet in the form of a clear and easy-to-use pie chart.  In addition, for a fully customizable user interface, such as customizing colors to make the application more beautiful, Exodus wallet now supports the ability to save more than 106 digital currencies, the most important of which are Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple XRP, Litecoin LTC, BCH cache, the currency of the BNB platform.  Monero XMR, Dash, Tron TRX, EOS, and many more currencies, as it is working continuously to add and adopt many new cryptocurrencies through partnerships with companies based on it.

Whether you are looking for a user-friendly Bitcoin wallet, an Ethereum wallet that supports the most popular ERC20 tokens, or a multi-asset wallet that lets you manage the top altcoins, the Exodus wallet provides a secure storage solution with a built-in exchange feature that enables instant swaps straight from your.

yes it is a high-quality and really relaxed crypto wallet, the best thing approximately this pockets is that it's a multi cryptocurrencies pockets and helps to over a hundred cryptocurrencies and lots of erc-20 tokens. it is a great wallet for each person who wants to diversify their portfolio

Very profitable multi-currency wallet. I use it often. The commissions are quite nice and the speed of transactions is quite high. I recommend everyone to test it.

This Wallet is one of the most used in the entire cryptocurrency market.  Exodus allows you to store Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin for example.  Its interface is very simple, therefore easy to use, it allows you to transfer or sell Bitcoin, like other cryptocurrencies.  Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

I do not know anything about this wallet. And when I found out that it supports REC 20, that's fine, and I'll give it a try .. Thanks, friend