Websites for crypto coins - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information ... It is really information that everyone is waiting for to know currency rates reliably and many beginners do not work on these sites and can exploit them by fraudsters .. It really will help a lot of people.

Yes you are right friend but i think this crypto talk is the best place where we can now evrything about the coins and yobit is giving you all information but it is live only and if you needs predictions than you may see these sites. And this can help you in trading.

Thank you for raising this problem. But the most important location of the Coin Market Cap, in my opinion, is that it organizes everything relevant to the currency. In addition to the price, the CoinMarketCap site lists all of the sites where you can exchange the currency you've chosen.

Thanks so much mate for sharing this useful information buddy, coinmarketcarp is very helpful and useful for we crypto traders. The website is very popular and most of the people keep visiting that site.

• +1 1

They are really good sites and contain a large amount of useful and interesting information. I didn't know all of these sites, but I checked the sites I don't, and all new members should visit them to get more information.

• +4 1

Dear friend, I thank you for this post, as I searched a lot for similar sites, and you have now provided them to us with names, so it is easy to search for them, use them and benefit from them.

• +3 1

These sites are very important and useful and we can rely on them to get good news on which we can predict the price and with the help of technical analysis we enter into a deal

Very good information you have shared and will hope that you will keep Sharing such a great sort of information in the future also , I think I never seen such a hub of information on a single comment or posts just keep it up .

• +1 2

Helpful sites, you have done a good thing to share those sites friend. They are very helpful to us though i didn't know all sites from that list. Thanks for sharing, i will try one by one for those which i don't know them. 

This is a helpful sites, you have done a good thing to share those sites with friend. They are very helpful to us though i didn't know all sites from that list. Thanks for sharing, i will try one by one for those which i don't know them. This platforms giving very good feature to know coins. 

These websites.  It gives me information about cryptocurrencies.  And about the rise and fall of these currencies.  As a beginner, I need to know which websites to trust.  So I entered this site Coingecko.  Greetings my dear friend.

This is a fantastic set of indexes. To be honest, I didn't recognise half of them and had been relying on coingecko and coinmarketcap for all of this time. Check out athcoinindex for another useful index. It offers information based on the coins' all-time high price, how far they've fallen from there in percentage terms, and other factors. It can be used to see how many tokens have acted since their ATH and how far they have moved.

Absolutely, when newbies enter the CryptoTolk forum, they can enter these sites and platforms and learn about cryptocurrencies. They will collect a lot of information that will earn them profits in the CryptoTolk forum.

That's a very good research with wonderful sites on how to gain useful informations about hundreds of useful coins. I personally I'll reach out coindataflow sites to obtain more information on so many coins.

That's right, these websites are very useful where you can find out news about cryptocurrencies, especially if you find an information campaign for one of the currencies, you can through these sites see about its project and the basis on which it was built.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information and sites with us .. Many people did not know anything about it .. I will try it one after the other in order to learn and benefit from all of them ..

There are countless websites on the Internet about cryptocurrency. But we need to research and invest time in every website.

Thank you, my friend, they are really useful sites, and all members can benefit from them, but since I am a new member in this forum, I will content myself with knowing them only because I need some time to adapt to this new work

Thank you, my friend, for this very helpful post . I know some of these sites but there are new sites that I did not know .  But all of these sites provide us with useful information about digital currencies . We must search well in these locations for the currencies we want to invest in before starting the investment.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and informative post in this platform, for the members of this platform more precisely the new members who are looking for a way of getting more news about cryptocurrency. That is accurate news.

Dear friend, thank you for this wonderful article. I think that these sites are sufficient to obtain all the encryption information that you can use in our work, so I recommend that you join and read it well.

Thank you for this important participation. I was not aware of all these sites and I think that these sites provide great information to their users. These sites help us when investing in obtaining the most accurate information about the error that we want.

This time many websites are working on internet and wanting more I want to tell you that to be careful when you invest in cryptocurrency and then you are using the website about the crypto coins because there are some fake projects are also working

This information that you are giving us about cryptocurrencies is a good thing because thanks to you we can now have information about cryptocurrencies from different websites not only from one site but from several sites and to be acquiring that data to use them at some point that we need them.

Thanks for sharing such a useful information.I don't know about any other sites to earn crypto currencies but after reading your post i get a lot of website where I can easily earn crypto currency.