Stop wasting your time - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Of course you said right, on this forum we should not share fake information which is not related to this forum. Share only useful information on this forum. So that your post can be count useful and get paid it.

• +1 1

I completely agrees with your time.Time is our biggest asset.Time mangement is the biggest aspect in our life.If you value time in your life you will be successful in life.we can utilise our time in this forum by gaining knowledge and information.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is a very important topic because when the topics are repeated, we members do not benefit from anything new and we keep the same mistakes. Therefore, we must always search for new topics.

• +1 1

Yes, we must publish correct and useful information for the community, and wrong information must be deleted because it may harm some concepts for new people who are new to this forum or the crypto world in general.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right We shouldn't waste our time We must do something in our life There must be a purpose in our life We should work accordingly It is not even that we work all day To freshen up your We should participate in the best activity  

Is you think who created their new topics with keen interested mind set not very fear why you saving tjis each person has their own mind mind set.all the things you talked about in your topic are exit in the generel rules from modaretors.   

Do some research first so you can support your topic when some people ask you a question about that. 

Don't post unsure topic so you can avoid giving misinformation. 

Yeah you are absolutely right 

stop wasting your time 

time is so much important in life

This is the era of competition 

Everyone wants to walk with this competition 

If you want to also walk with this competition then stop wasting your precious time 

Time is precious in our life 

If you do nothing then stop wasting your time and start to do something in your life 

Yes my dear friend dont waste your time  because time is money and you should work  for the money so work hard here spend time here to get the knowledge about the forum because this forum is  used by also mobile  and you can surfing With the work and you can earn money by writing your views about the online earning so start work here cretae useful posts for the foeum to get the dsily money.

That is right,
Everyone here should write topics that are good and correct, and not just incorrect things, just for the purpose of obtaining evaluations and cryptos,
Attention to quality is important for everyone in order not to be alerted or banned and also to benefit others.

Your water right participants should never assuage that youth movement both for the general defrayal determination they ought to make out spectacular merit furthermore essentialness going from crypto as well as sensational reality maybe we're wanting clear stage to be informed such a lot going from things cherish password cracking chatter nevertheless we must without problems target even our own bring furthermore work in our table invaluable that may feed far more cognition attendant powerful blockchain

Yes i am totally agree with you because if we waste time by doing wrong posts its effect our account and we never get good reputation so if you want to earn a good amount of money than stop wasting your time and work hard for your good reputation here

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you that if you waste time is too bad, we must take advantage of every second of our time in knowledge, experience and close money. 

Your right stage contributors should never match that crusade of spectacular spending indefatigableness they deserve to love powerful benefit along with momentousness containing decryption furthermore sensational core are often we're giving tabula rasa to benefit far about things indulge in password cracking yakety-yak still we must competently target in our make for plus work even our table of contents invaluable to undernourish fewer incidental to sensational encryption.

Thank you and make sure you understand the important thing to keep the information true and if it is untrue then let it be because you want to understand something from it, you want to learn something, learning is asking questions.

You are absolutely right. There is no point in making a post that has no value. There have many post that has no information but these post are still in the forum. A post that is of no use has already been made, many members post without searching and they don't check.

yes we stop wasting our time because time is a precious thing so that's why we should not waste time.

We should use time in good works as much aa we can.

We should spend time as much as possible on this platform because through this platform we earn a good money. And we should not share any wrong information that's why we should be shared good information as far as possible.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right when you join this forum first of all you should to read and write the comments in the business section and then you should not to waste your all time in the business section then you should to move in the The other sections of this forum

Welcome my friend, yes, I agree with you as well, because wasting time is not a good thing. We also have to publish useful comments and not repeat the same comments. This is very bad and a waste of time.

I feel that this is a very genuine post. As a beginner I shop through the forum and I came about  many unwanted and irrelevant post and I think that the moderators will definitely delete. And I also think that this forum is not only for money making but it was also for gaining and giving your knowledge. 

• +2 1

Since it is a global lockdown period, people are often tempted to waste their time. But worry not, cryptotalk is here to make the wasted times to hours of earning. Cryptotalk provides us with a user friendly interface where we can earn money in a stress free environment.

yes it is very good thing to avoid to wasting your time. You have must to stop wasting time and do work with like the cryptotalk platform where you can earn and learn many things that you do not know.

I agree with your advice . waste a time on silly posts .cryototalk is a system of website.everyone like the posts is important . we should always try to get a useful post with the help of our senior and earning money. My openion we should be very carefully when we writing a comments .

Good luck . 

Я тоже новичок в данном форуме хотя с криптой дело имел, пишу посты только в темах с которыми соприкасался когда то лично или знаю о чем писать. Было бы странно писать то чего не знаешь ради оценок

Hello my dear friend you are right don't waste your time you should work hard in all time and create useful post in Cryptotalk  because this platform is really good for earning and learning..