Does any of you have a hard time accessing your MEW wallet? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

Does any of you have a hard time accessing your MEW wallet?

I also had problems with this wallet. When I tried to log in there was just endless loading. VPN helped solve the problem

There is no problem logging in to the wallet at the moment, and some updates have been made to the safety and security requirements, and the efficiency has been increased.

Hey! Most likely, you need a new and better computer so that these types of problems do not happen to you again, although it also seems strange to me that due to the processors you have, you cannot easily access the site, another thing if you cannot buy a new computer 

It would be to leave a claim to see if they can solve your problem or simply borrow a computer from a friend you have to see if they can help you solve the problem, in the same way if you can keep us updated on how you are doing with the problem so we could get 

any solution to help you. 

I get access to the site through the key storage file and the password ... and sometimes I get an error: I can't access the site until I refresh the page and enter everything again - this happens quite often, I don't know what the problem is

No, until now, you should check if it is not your search engine or internet service, likewise you can look for metamask, which has support to verify and you begin to discard some of the difficulties.

• +1 1

We should wrote our mnemonic phrase every time, when we log in.I was recommended to use MyEtherWallet. But I didn't like this wallet because it was too hard for me to login to my wallet. Why we should use MEW, when we can use such great wallet like Trust wallet.

• +2 1

As I know wallets cannot be given any error on accessing them, so that i you are not eligible to access your wallet, there must have a problem with your network connection or your browser.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have a long time since I logged in to my account in myetherwallet, since I linked it to metamask I never returned to it, now I have metamask app in my phone and I am using it only, I suggest you to link it to metamask, and forget about the password.

MyEtherwallet is a free, open-source, client-side interface for generating Ethereum wallets and more.  MEW is an official mobile app for MyEtherwallet, Ethereum's original and most trusted wallet . Get from zero to crypto. Fast and safe. MEW is as safe as your computer is. Client-based. To connect MEW with MetaMask first login to your MetaMask wallet via thier chrome extension then select 'Access my wallet' .

I have never use this kind of wallet. MEW is a digital wallet which have the good security services and also very good in the reliability perspective but i want to hear it from others if they wish to share their experience of MEW wallet with us.