What do you think about Steem? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
webdeals

What do you think about Steem?

Price of Steem didn't change a lot, it is now 17 cents so you would have made just a small profit, and also missed the Bitcoin bull run, as any other of Larimer projects, Steem had it's moments and later had very low interest from anybody in crypto.

Dear friend, in spite of everything, you must not trust a cryptocurrency, which is steem. I am for the first time to hear about it..and the cryptocurrency market, in order to ensure a sure profit, must be operating completely stable currencies that are not blinded at any moment that you go in the air and decrease and lose your money with it so beware By choosing your stable currency Thanks

It's an incomprehensible platform that has tried again and again to understand the algorithm of their work, but has not been able to.
Earlier, I tried to join them, but I did not succeed. They may have some technical problems or their conditions are difficult to verify.
We need more clarification about the current situation dealing with them.
However, I've heard a lot about this platform, it's a good platform.

I believe that it is a good project, which can be worthwhile if it advances much more in its alliances with other projects so that it can be more popular, much depends on the project advancing and not standing still, since many projects have failed if this is not done.

I quite like steem and I have to follow it. Its situation is devaluing slightly but I hope it recovers. It does not have much price increase. I did not invest in it. New projects are difficult to say and determine the future.

the steem is a very good coin with the good increasement of the rate and they offer also the earning of the coin by just working on the social media they offer.

Thank you so much gentleman to share this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that I have no any idea about the steam before this topic so I want to tell you that really this topic is very helpful for me and also for others

There are some currencies independent of bitcoin and the steem currency is one of those currencies, so it does not deprive you when you see all the currencies linked to bitcoin on the rise except for this currency, I think it is strong enough to make good profits for you.