DoWallet Mobile App - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryp2flowers

DoWallet Mobile App

I don't think we should take care of these unknown wallets like that, which doesn't give you your private keys. and it have just a 761 reviews which is very low.

Dowallet lets you manage multiple cryptocurrency wallets on the same device. Each wallet can be further secured with an individual PIN for maximum security of your digital assets. ... Easily select a digital asset and at a click of a button you can start sending, receiving or exchanging.

In fact, I cannot try new and unreliable wallets and I do not know much about this wallet, and I use the blockchain wallet instead, which is a reliable and secure wallet and you can work with it easily and without any security problems.

Thank you for your information many people don't know about this wallet even i also don't know about this wallet.After see the information i check this wallet, i think this wallet is good for bitcoin and for buying bitcoin.

" The one who does not fail does not learn " the loser knows the value of winning. In my opinion, no one fails he learns from mistakes. successful people learn from mistakes and succeed and discourage people left the journey.

• +1 1

Dowallet is not much famous but this has many advantages for bitcoin storing. You can stote your bitcoins and other crypto currencies in this aop. You can also buy bitcoin through this. It has best security and easy to use.

Mobile wallet are that can be installed on a smartphone it is easy built features of a smartphone. A mobile wallet store credit card, debit card, coupons etc.Mobile wallet easy to use and have a best security system with amazing features.

Dowallet is basically a multiple cryptocurrency wallet that allow the user to store the private key of your assets on your own device . This is non custodial wallet in which you have full control on your funds . Dowallet supports Bitcoin , Bitcoin cash ,Monero , Tezos ,Tron etc.

On 2/17/2020 at 6:21 PM, cryp2flowers said:

I think a lot of people don't know about it, I liked sharing it with you, DoWallet enables you to buy Bitcoin, store it and everything related to bitcoin and crypto I advise you to try it. Download link from Google Play! Press here.

Screenshot_2020-02-17-08-09-43.thumb.png.b86cf55297eff92909ee14c5c924e541.pngScreenshot_2020-02-17-08-09-28.thumb.png.7ae4ecc842f730b47c6a7466444ea0e3.png

I also don't know about it and thank you so much for your kind information I tho k that for me yobit is best to keep my bitcoin there and buy and sell there because it is providing me security as you said that we can get information about bitcoin and can hold them there but you don't tell about he security for me the security is the first thing so if it provide security than I will try this.

On 2/29/2020 at 10:16 AM, Akbor said:

i have never used this wallet and i think before using any new wallet all should think about the security of that wallet as there are many fake wallets in the market now.

Like you, dear colleague, I had knowledge of this wallet, therefore we should look at the security aspects that it provides us since there are many wallets that only want to scam, therefore we should investigate about it
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

There are different types of wallets some are more beneficial for us and some are little beneficial to us. But a huge network of people are connected to these wallets to save money and withdrawal. Dowallets having the enough space to store the data. It is most convenient method. 

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 6:21 PM, cryp2flowers said:

I think a lot of people don't know about it, I liked sharing it with you, DoWallet enables you to buy Bitcoin, store it and everything related to bitcoin and crypto I advise you to try it. Download link from Google Play! Press here.

Screenshot_2020-02-17-08-09-43.thumb.png.b86cf55297eff92909ee14c5c924e541.pngScreenshot_2020-02-17-08-09-28.thumb.png.7ae4ecc842f730b47c6a7466444ea0e3.png

Thanks for sharing this information. But there are many others bitcoin wallets already present which is very secure and easy to use like blockchain and coinbase and they are also have many advantages. Please tell us the basic advantage of this wallet. 

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing about new wallet but also share some important features of it such Security, withdrawal fee and support of different crypto currencies etc because this features are very important for a good wallet. 

• +3 1

I have never heard of this wallet.May be its a new one the most recent or the one which is no more.So i have no words for this wallet description.I am using etherum and blockchain wallet for storing my crypto currency.so do keen research before choosing a wallet.

A few user know about Dowallet. It's safe to use and secure your assets. You can transfer funds and others at standard quality. 

Oh wao this is a very good wallet. Can you withdraw? Can you use this wallet? I think this wallet for biggner. 

Thanks for sharing this information.I was searching for wallet app and finally from you i find it.I will must try this and send my feedback.Thanks again dear.

Yes i know about it this is such a secure and comfortable wallet which we can store and transfer Bitcoin and exchange surety .this is a mobile wallet very good to use. 

DoWallests are the excellent platforms.in this Wallet you can easily buy and sell Bitcoins.Everything in this website related to bitcoin currency here we can easily buy,sell and exchange bitcoin and other Crypto assets.This is the excellent wonderful and amazing platforms I like this features.and I suggest all of you please use this application and enjoy it's features I hope you really enjoy it's marvellous glorious splendid features.

2 hours ago, Mirha ch said:

This wallet is good wallet it is easy to use. Its privacy is good we can download it in our android I phones etc. We can check its review on it it is popular in the whole world.It security system is really amaZing.They always try to safe the user account we can store our currencies with complete safty.

Dear friend I hope he was right to say. Dowallet is an amazing bitcoins wallet espacially .I hope you really enjoy it's marvellous glorious splendid features.thank you