Trust wallet - Page 16 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

On 10/10/2019 at 3:28, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Seguro

Su clave privada solo se almacena localmente y está protegida con muchas capas de seguridad.

Multi moneda

Apoyamos los principales protocolos de cifrado y criptomonedas (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB otros)

Intercambio descentralizado

Trust Wallet funciona a la perfección con Binance DEX y el protocolo de red Kyber, lo que le permite realizar intercambios instantáneos en el intercambio descentralizado.

Anónimo

Nunca accederemos a su información personal y Trust Wallet siempre mantiene sus datos privados y seguros.

Compatible con ERC20 y BEP2

Soporte completo para cualquier token ERC20 en la red Ethereum y BEP2 en Binance Chain.

DApps y Web3

Navegador Web3 que le permite interactuar con aplicaciones descentralizadas (DApp) directamente desde la aplicación.

Also in my opinion I can say that Trust Wallet is an excellent wallet to store cryptocurrencies, not only because of the security issue, but also because it is very easy to understand and use, on the other hand it is very good offering the variety of cryptocurrencies to buy and save, because some wallets only allow you to save the cryptocurrencies that are best known, but this one for its part has several very good options, so I can fully recommend this wallet, especially to those who are starting in this world, who ABCs do not know what to choose, Trust wallet is one of the best known and most trusted.

3 minutes ago, Hossan7 said:

I think Trust Wallet is one of the biggest ETHERUM portfolio ERC20

And it is. It's even most popular mobile wallet, that everybody use. It's simple for users. Before Trust most popular was MEW, i use it nowadays, but everybody forgot about that one

Trust wallet ıf only we could trust every wallet. They always break uor trust and money.

its good but i personally i dont like trust wallet. if you want to use then its ok to use . but mytherwallet i like most because of their huge facilities. also i like mist pc wallet you can use them

I consider that the best wallet as such is Trust wallet, because it allows you to store and exchange an infinity of currencies, it is safe, decentrality

It's one of the best cryptocurrency wallet around. Reason being its adaptibility features and it's compatibility with various tokens around. It's nice 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:13 PM, gerry said:

Im only hear that name trust wallet..its sounds new for me..i want to research this wallet i want many wallet to stored my coins for security purposes..thanks for posting that wallet this additional knowledge for me about crypto

This is my friend, the trust wallet is talked about a lot because it has good services, and it is very safe.

Trust wallet is a very good option when deciding on a wallet to store our saved cryptocurrencies, especially it is very useful for beginners since it has a very intuitive interface and good security, and its function to connect is very useful with a list of defi apps.

I been using the wallet for a long time and it is really nice, helpful and secure. I like that it lets you configurate the gas fee when you make transactions on ethereum network and it is really useful for claiming airdrops and tokens ERC

On 10/14/2019 at 6:50 AM, kjames said:

its good but i personally i dont like trust wallet. if you want to use then its ok to use . but mytherwallet i like most because of their huge facilities. also i like mist pc wallet you can use them

Friend, I would recommend trust wallet since it is under the binance exchange and that provides security and is very fast in your transactions

يمكنك تحميل تطبيق هذه المحفظة من قوقل بلاي يشكل سهل و بسيط لا تتطلب الكثير ، هي محفظة جيد لتخزين العلات الرقمية او بيعها او التداول منها كما يمكنك ربح العديد 100قطعة من عملتها عن طريق دعة الاصدقاء اضافة الى اناه تعرض من حين لاخر قطع مجانية للعملات الرقمية التي تطرح فيها 

محفظة قوية انا استخدمها منذ فترة بدون اية مشاكل

Trust wallet is a good wallet to exchange and store any cryptocurrency, it is very safe to operate and in addition to that it receives token under the ERC-20 network

I use Trust wallet, as for me it is the most convenient crypto wallet. The interface is understandable, you can easily put crypto currency, and for me it is a very reliable wallet

On 12/10/2019 at 12:13, gerry said:

Solo escucho ese nombre Trust Wallet ... suena nuevo para mí ... Quiero investigar esta billetera Quiero que muchas billeteras almacenen mis monedas por motivos de seguridad ... Gracias por publicar en esa billetera este conocimiento adicional para mí sobre cripto

Trust wallet is an excellent decentralized wallet, you can save cryptocurrencies, Defi token, and it can even be linked to the Metamask wallet, and exchange currencies of both, the only thing is that the fees are high due to the ERC20 (Yobit) token issue.

TrustWalle, is a magnificent wallet for cell phone or tablet, with simple and practical interfaces. available on ios and android, makes very good aidrops

On 17.10.2019 at 17:57, Rounak sarkar said:

If you searching the best trusted wallet , of course Blockchain.  It's a best wallet of crypto currency in my opinion.

This topic is not about trusted wallet. 

Trust wallet is the name of the wallet, which was bought by Binance. Trust is one of the best wallet which I used. It's especially  very good wallet for those people, who are earning from airdrops.

Trustwalles is an excellent option to store or protect your cryptos, since it has a very wide support in terms of ERC-20 tokens in addition to the main coins, it seems to me a good option since it can be found on a mobile basis to be able to make transactions at any time that is required.

Trust Wallet  очень удобный кошелёк,интерфейс простой и понятный,имеет множество монет.Читал на каком то форуме о нём,отзывы только положительные.

Hi everyone. Somebody can help me? I sent some Nano tokens to Trust wallet, but this tokens indicated as frozen. One, may be two, week. What can I do?

Trust wallet is ideal for trading cryptocurrencies, having a btc wallet address, buying coins within your platform or simply gathering the tokens you give us during some new launches. In addition, it has an excellent reputation for security standards within the world of virtual wallets making it worth having among our favorites when storing cryptos.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• NordFX Named Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2024   NordFX received its first award nearly 15 years ago, back in 2010. Since then, it has been honoured with more than 70 professional prizes and titles for achievements and innovations across various sectors of the financial industry. However, only once before, in 2015, were NordFX's merits in organizing ECN trading specifically recognized. Now, the esteemed international online portal FXDailyInfo has once again acknowledged the company as the Best ECN/STP Forex Broker.   FXDailyInfo is one of the leading resources providing daily news and analysis on the financial markets, including broker reviews, educational materials, and other useful information for traders. The portal also annually recognizes the best representatives of the financial industry with its awards. Winners of the FXDailyinfo Awards are determined through open voting by visitors to the website, which makes these awards particularly valuable as they objectively reflect the opinion of the professional community. This time, the high rating was given for the services NordFX offers its clients on Zero accounts on popular platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5.   A key feature here is direct access to interbank liquidity. The Electronic Communication Network (ECN) used on MT4 Zero and MT5 Zero accounts directs trader orders directly to liquidity providers, bypassing any additional intermediation. This reduces order processing time and provides the opportunity to trade at the most favourable prices with minimal commissions and spreads. On most popular pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, typical spreads are 0 pips. In addition to currency pairs, traders can also conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, stocks, and exchange indexes, as well as oil, gas, and precious metals on these accounts. Notably, the spread for the gold pair XAU/USD is also zero. This pair is particularly favored by traders in NordFX's top three, largely thanks to which they were able to earn an impressive total of nearly $2.5 million USD in the previous year, 2023. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальные курсы на 7.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Производитель криптокошельков Exodus Movement, Inc. получил одобрение на размещение своих обыкновенных акций на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже ( NYSE ), сообщила компания в пресс-релизе 6 мая. Компания сообщила, что ее обыкновенные акции получили одобрение на листинг на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже (NYSE). Обыкновенные акции класса А стоимостью 0,000001 доллара США за акцию начнут торговаться под символом EXOD с первого звонка на бирже 9 мая. Обыкновенные акции также будут доступны для торговли до закрытия рынка 8 мая на OTCQX, финансовой платформе, обслуживающей внебиржевые ценные бумаги.   Генеральный директор Exodus Дж. П. Ричардсон говорит, что листинг на фондовой бирже знаменует собой «важную веху» на пути компании, добавляя, что торговля на NYSE позволит Exodus «создать большую долгосрочную ценность для наших акционеров за счет увеличения нашего присутствия в сообществе инвесторов и в свою очередь, увеличить ликвидность». Основанная в 2015 году, Exodus стала известна своим программным обеспечением, упрощающим хранение мультичейн-активов, позволяя пользователям хранить приватные ключи самостоятельно, не полагаясь на третью сторону. В апреле 2021 года компания из Делавэра привлекла 60 миллионов долларов США посредством продажи по Положению А за пять дней, при этом примерно 92% инвестиционных обязательств поступило от неаккредитованных инвесторов.
    • Именно на это и расчет, что толпа так думает, ведь "большие дяди" и всякие аналитики предполагают дальнейший рост. Но я считаю, что это как раз-таки манипуляция, впереди самая грандиозная стрижка на Биткойне! 
    • 07.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • И после халвинга не достиг. 😎 И на мой взгляд уже не достигнет, ведь это на самом деле весьма яркий показатель, что курсом манипулируют, по идее при таком позитиве с ETF и т.д. он должен идти вверх, а не стоять в боковике. Сейчас идет распределение биткойнов хомякам. 
    • A quick guide to Exchange on Bitmore: 1.Selecting Currencies On the left, select the currency you want to give (e.g. USDT). On the right, select the currency you want to receive (e.g. USD). 2. Selecting a Country and City Select the country and city where you plan to receive cash. 3. Entering the exchange amount Enter the amount in USDT or USD that you want to exchange or receive. 4. Entering Contact Information and Confirmation Enter your email and Telegram name. Click "Submit Request" to complete the process.  
    • Краткая Инструкция для Обмена на Bitmore: 1.Выбор Валют Слева выберите валюту, которую хотите отдать (например, USDT). Справа выберите валюту, которую хотите получить (например, USD). 2. Выбор Страны и Города Выберите страну и город, где планируете получить наличные. 3. Ввод Суммы обмена Введите сумму в USDT или USD, которую хотите обменять или получить. 4. Ввод Контактной Информации и Подтверждения Введите вашу электронную почту и имя в Telegram. Нажмите "Оставить заявку" для завершения процесса.
    • Ожидалось, что в начале 2024 года в Турции начнут действовать новые законы о крипторегулировании, однако местный парламент ещё в процессе их принятия. В январе министр финансов Мехмет Симсек объявил, что обсуждение законопроекта уже «почти завершено».       Несмотря на то, что новые законы ещё не приняты, в Турции действуют два правила, касающиеся регулирования цифровых активов. Первое, инициированное Центробанком страны в 2021 году, запрещает гражданам совершать платежи в криптовалютах, поскольку токены не являются законным средством оплаты. Второе правило относится к мерам по борьбе с отмыванием денег (AML) и предписывает биржам собирать определённые данные клиентов (KYC).       Принятие и введение новых законов, связанных с регулированием цифровых монет, может затронуть не только граждан Турции. Страна является крупной мировой криптовалютной экономикой и одной из стран с самым высоким уровнем внедрения криптовалют в мире.       Согласно данным Chainanalysis, Турция — четвёртый по величине криптовалютный рынок в мире по объёму торгов, который сейчас составляет около $170 млрд. По этому показателю страна опережает Россию, Канаду, Вьетнам, Таиланд и Германию.       В сентябре 2023 года национальная валюта Турции лшира стала ведущей торговой парой криптовалют на Binance, на долю которой приходится 75% всего объёма фиатных торгов. Это было связано со значительным притоком криптоинвесторов на турецкий рынок.   Уровень принятия криптовалют в Турции за последние несколько лет вырос более чем в два раза, достигнув 40%. Исследования показали, что двое из каждых пяти граждан страны владеют цифровыми активами.
    • Мда уж, ну видите, если всего 6000 пользователей, то значит под какие-то критерии вы попали. Я проверял и мне писали, что да, вы попадаете в участие и будет распределение. Круто конечно Вам повезло с такой прибавкой! Я еще балда из-за лени всего 2 челленджа не выполнил до платины. =(  Но посмотрим, тут же еще какой-то 3 сезон 11 мая стартует, последний. 😅 Но я думаю, что это будет уже развязка с распределением эирдропа.