Trust wallet - Page 13 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

Это очень хороший и надежный кошелек, которому я с уверенностью могу доверить свои средства

Trust wallet is gone, the best wallet to keep cryptocurrencies and very easy to handle

Hello, good afternoon.
I've been using this wallet for a long time.
It is very safe, very easy to use and includes the characteristic: Hierarchical Deterministic. The wallet is available for Android and iOS. It supports a very long list of assets. I am very happy with this wallet. Absolutely recommended!

A very secure wallet because it is affiliated with the Binance platform and because it is decentralized and available to everyone

It allows you a simple mobile application, through which you can manage your digital currencies and tokens, and allows you to have full control over your private keys at the same time.

It has a built-in internal browser, which allows you to explore DApps (a decentralized application (DAPP) is an open source application, it works independently, and its data is stored on a blockchain) smoothly and safely.

Very good wallet, I have not had problems with withdrawals yet, everything is going well so far.

Maybe this year staking Tron in my wallet so I can make a small profit.

The only thing this wallet needs is a desktop version as it is not compatible with some phones

I am familiar with this wallet, I use it often. Very easy to use and simple. Almost all cryptocurrencies are available and payments are processed very quickly.

Hello friends. Good afternoon, everyone. I hope you are having a great day and are having a productive day. My question is the following which wallet you have, do you consider to be the best and why is it?

Trust wallet is an application for mobile devices that allows you to make transactions as well as receive and store your tokens that are in the Ethereum bank, which allows a great variety of assets for storage.

I currently use TrustWallet and it has never given me any kind of problem, it is a reliable wallet that gives you your private keys and currently with the integration of its DApp browser it allows me to integrate my wallet to other interesting services.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:28 AM, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Secure

Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.

Multi-currency

We support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB others)

Decentralized Exchange

Trust Wallet work seamlessly with Binance DEX and Kyber Network protocol, allowing you to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange.

Anonymous

We will never access any of your personal information and Trust Wallet always keeps your data private and secure.

ERC20 & BEP2 Compatible

Full support for any ERC20 tokens on Ethereum network and BEP2 on Binance Chain.

DApps and Web3

Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.

I believe that blockchain is a very interesting and secure wallet, I have been using it for years and have never had problems

Trust wallet is highly recommended as it is easy to use and also has security levels that  can help safeguard one's crypto from scam attacks if anabled and it is mostly used for storing etherum.

• +5 1

trust wallet is a very popular mobile wallet and I personally also use this wallet as my digital wallet. easy to use, safe and very popular which made me choose trust wallet as my wallet.

Trustwallet is a good wallet, it is highly recommended due to the wide variety of crypto that you can store in it.

I have Trust wallet installed and it seems like a very good wallet in terms of security, since I can associate my fingerprint and put a password on it.

Para mi billetera de confianza, es una de las mejores billeteras rc20. Since the truth is fast safe and reliable you can save all your data without any problem I have used it all but with this high gas I have avoided using it because it asked me more cost sometimes than even the one I was going to remove and it was not profitable but for high amounts it is advisable since no problem any truth is recognized and fast when it comes to making some handover or passing some token I always recommend it because it has earned my recommendation

On 10/12/2019 at 12:13 PM, gerry said:

Im only hear that name trust wallet..its sounds new for me..i want to research this wallet i want many wallet to stored my coins for security purposes..thanks for posting that wallet this additional knowledge for me about crypto

Trust wallet is an excellent, reliable application
which supports different cryptos. As well as this wallet is good, there are others that also have the same high quality of reliability and protection of our digital currencies.

Trust wallet is really great wallet. Its more better then MEW and Meatamask wallet for hold erc-20 tokens. I heard that Trust wallet is most secure online wallet for hold BTC. So I recommend it.

Very good wallet, I used it as a test for an airdrop and I ended up delighted because I held her own cryptocurrency and withdrew twice what I originally invested.

Trust wallet is one of the best app I lways used it, but the problem is that its crypto selling with the connected sellers are so high than any other crypto currency platform that I only using it to store my tokens and not buy token in it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ♦️После резкого роста в первые месяцы 2024 года биткоин вступил в период затяжной боковой торговли, отмеченный при этом значительной волатильностью и колебаниями в диапазоне от $59000 до $71000. С начала года BTC находится в зелёной зоне с приростом на 60,51%, а за последние 30 дней он вырос всего на 9,41% и на 0,41% за последние 7 дней. Сегодня цена биткоина достигла уровня $70017, и дневные торги характеризовались значительной волатильностью. 🔻Похоже, BTC собирается вырваться из сформированной им симметричной треугольной диаграммы, таково мнение известного криптоэксперта Али Мартинеса. Симметричный треугольник с предполагаемым прорывом на графике биткоина. Мартинес также подчеркнул неопределённость на крипторынке в целом, о чём свидетельствует технический индикатор под названием TD Sequential. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2429434 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Привет, друзья! У нас для вас отличная новость - У нас на сайте свежая статья на тему "Что такое мотивированный трафик, и как с ним работать арбитражникам?" уже доступна для прочтения! Если вы интересуетесь этой темой или хотите узнать больше о способах монетизации трафика, то эта статья точно для вас. KeyProxy особенности : 10$ за неделю, 28$ в месяц - доступные цены на услуги KeyProxy. Дружелюбная поддержка - всегда готовы помочь и ответить на ваши вопросы. Манибек без вопросов - уверенность в качестве и возможность вернуть средства. Сутки бесплатного теста - попробуйте перед покупкой и убедитесь сами. Мгновенная выдача - быстрый доступ к прокси без лишних ожиданий. Полное управление в ЛК 24/7 - контроль и управление вашими услугами в любое время. Uptime - 99,8% - высокая доступность и надежность. IP pool - 208 984 - широкий выбор IP для вашего комфорта и безопасности. Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 565.5 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 576.28 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 594 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 578.36 RUB
    • OKpays.com is an online crypto and ecurrency exchanger. OKpays.com provides borderless exchange service for PayPal, Visa/Mastercard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDT, Local currency bank transfer. We offer the following benefits and guarantees: Exchange facility available for as low as $5. All gateway reserves available. More than 100 exchange directions. Best exchange rate compared to other exchangers. Exchange service and servers are protected with SSL. 99% of orders are processed within 24 hours. Affiliate program available. We work 7 days a week, including weekends. Live chat support available. Advanced support ticket system available. Well-trained support managers and finance team. Live chat support available in multiple languages, including English, Russian, French, Spanish, and Turkish.   We offer the following online services: Withdrawal of currencies to bank cards such as: VISA Mastercard Withdrawal of currencies from electronic payment systems such as: PayPal Payoneer Perfect Money Payeer WebMoney OKpays.com exchanger works with the following banks:European banks for SEPA transferUSD bank for Swift transfer INR Bank Transfer UAH Bank TransferCryptocurrency and stablecoin: Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Tether USDT Our automatic and semi-automatic exchange works around the clock, and withdrawals are usually carried out within 15-60 minutes. However, some exchange directions may take between 15 minutes to 24 working hours depending on the payment system.Contacts:Website: OKpays.comEmail: support@okpays.comTelegram: https://t.me/OKpays_supportOnline Live ChatSupport TicketPlease note that we do not accept any orders through social channel. Please do not add contacts by search. But visit our website and then click from the website.
    • NOT нагоняет ETH! Вот и свершилось: цена NOT позавчера взлетела до нового рекорда в $0.0289! Поговорим о том, что могло спровоцировать такой рост.   🟣Ключевые цифры За последние 24 часа NOT показал рост на 60%, а за неделю — на впечатляющие 280%. Объем торгов за день превысил 2 миллиарда долларов, что ставит его на третье место после таких гигантов, как ETH и BTC. Соответственно, капитализация NOT также достигла отметки в 2 миллиарда долларов, заняв 57-е место среди всех токенов.   🟣Причины роста Все указывает на активные действия маркетмейкеров, стремящихся создать сильный ФОМО (страх упустить выгоду) среди новичков в мире криптовалют. Цель? Показать новичкам, что криптовалютный рынок может быть не только интересным, но и прибыльным для всех его участников. Это, в свою очередь, привлекает новую аудиторию и способствует более активному участию в криптоинвестициях.   🟣Итоги Стратегия маркетмейкеров кажется таковой: убедить людей, что держатели токенов могли бы значительно увеличить свой доход. Скорее всего, они стремятся дать реальный пример возможности заработка на криптовалютах, чтобы повысить интерес к этому рынку.   Каковы ваши мысли? Как далеко мы сможем зайти? На каком уровне остановится цена?
    • Приветствуем Вас, уважаемые форумчане! Надежный обменник BBA работает каждый день ! Быстрые выплаты с личных резервов , оперативные и приятные операторы.Рабочий графикКаждый день, с 10:00 до 22:00 МСК (UTC+3)Желаем Вам продуктивного дня и хорошего настроения!С уважением, BBA
    • 🌐 Cryptoflow.cloud: Ваш надежный партнер в мире криптоплатежей   🔗 Хотите принимать криптовалюты в своем бизнесе, но не знаете, с чего начать? Наша команда в cryptoflow.cloud готова помочь вам сделать этот шаг проще и более доступным. 💡 Изюминки нашего сервиса: Широкий выбор криптовалют: Принимайте платежи в таких популярных криптовалютах, как Биткоин, Монеро, USDT, TRON и многих других. Простая интеграция с API: Наше удобное API позволяет быстро и легко интегрировать криптоплатежи в ваш онлайн-магазин или веб-сайт. Начните принимать криптовалюты всего за несколько шагов. Быстрое подключение магазина: Мы ценим ваше время, поэтому предлагаем быстрое и безболезненное подключение криптоплатежей к вашему бизнесу. Начните принимать платежи моментально. Надежность и безопасность: Мы обеспечиваем высокий уровень защиты ваших данных и транзакций, чтобы вы могли быть уверены в безопасности вашего бизнеса. Профессиональная поддержка: Наша команда экспертов всегда готова помочь вам с любыми вопросами или проблемами. Мы ценим каждого нашего клиента и стремимся обеспечить наивысший уровень обслуживания. 💼 Не упустите возможность расширить свой бизнес и привлечь новых клиентов с помощью криптовалютных платежей. Обратитесь к нам сегодня и начните использовать cryptoflow.cloud для вашего бизнеса! #Cryptoflow #Криптоплатежи #Биткоин #Монеро #USDT #TRON #API #Криптовалюты #Бизнес
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи!Мы работаем каждый день, обращайтесь за обменом, операторы оперативно обработают их в ручном режиме. Так же, напоминаем Вам про #акцию - соверши обмен, оставь отзыв, подпишись на наш telegram-канал и получи 5$ на свой кошелек USDT TRC20 или TRON TRX.Всем продуктивного дня⭐
    • What is Airdrop in the world of cryptocurrencies?   Airdrop is a way to distribute free tokens or coins to members of the cryptocurrency community!   How does it work?   A project or company sends free tokens to a user's wallet. The conditions of participation can vary: from subscribing to social networks to registering on the platform. Participants receive free tokens and can use them or keep them as an investment.   Airdrop is a great way to get cryptocurrency for free and join interesting projects in the blockchain world!