How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

Withdrawals of funds from yobit is easy and fast, all you need to do is to press the create yobit code after which you wi go to your email and pick up your for withdrawal.

Welcome with me
Thanks for the topic, my friend.
litecoin to USD without any fee, I think this proposal is the best way to avoid paying fees.

Yes, there are many facilities provided with regard to converting cryptocurrencies, knowing that I am long in stages, but they are guaranteed safe for your rights and your wallet in BTC.

Thank you very much for providing this valuable knowledge. That is something I will do in the future for my withdrawals. Since I want it in my bank account, I'm hoping to make a lot of money really soon. Good luck and happy posting to everyone.

Thank you for this important and useful information.  Withdrawing Bitcoin requires large commissions, so Bitcoin must be converted to another currency with a low payment fee.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, so it has a wide fame.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

Yes, thank for this information, i really like this topic, please i won’t i bank can give me a credit cards, and i can withdraw my money from any country, i really need it , please if you know anything, help me.

Thank you so much for this fantastic suggestion. I'm also learning as a newbie. This is something I'll think about. You don't need to sell your cryptocurrency for fiat because you can already buy a ton of things with it. As a result, it will be more profitable to invest in crypto currencies.

Almost any person worldwide is able to operate through another direct route, since USD is approved everywhere. On yobit exchange you can find only BTC / USD Trading Pair. Then deduct USD into your bank account and either the perfect money or the payer and pass it.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

I thank you very much for your advice. I still do not receive my first payment since spammers still do not pay, but thanks to you I already know how to collect my money.