As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

I think the best option would be ETH since it has increased in price in recent months and will surely continue to do so, although it is a very unpredictable cryptocurrency it can give you a lot of profits

On 4/29/2020 at 9:08 PM, jerry2493 said:

I am beginners and I know few types of currency in which Bitcoin Leo coin eth are included. Mostly I heard about Bitcoin so I prefer to purchase Bitcoin.

bitcoin is the strongest coin in crypto price market always. you can purchase bitcoin & eth as you like. these coins are best for you.

I am a beginner and the currencies that I collect are Ethereum and the currencies are less than Bitcoin so that I can collect them

As a beginner, I bought popular cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin litecoin xrp eth, because investing in new coins is risky, if you are a beginner, you need to follow the news, it is better to invest in large coins. Also interesting and fun dogecoin)

As a beginner in the field of trading, it is better to start trading in currencies whose value does not exceed $ 100 per piece, such as LTC, ETC, in order to take experience in this field and work methods and in the worst cases, the loss is not large.

10 minutes ago, OMERKAN said:

I think as a beginner you should just watch the market and invest little amount of money into coins which are known(popular). After some time you will improve and be more experienced so you will know which coins you want to buy.

Definitely agree with you. It takes some time to understand which coin is preferable for beginners. Nobody can answer this question from the beginning.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:30 AM, sayeem said:

Experience is needed to tread or do any work. Whatever coin you use. Hope you understand.

beginners should expand times to get know about crypto price market firstly. they should know about the market price & trade & that is the way they can gather experience.

Hello, to beginners I would advise them to acquire BTC, Binance Coin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Cardano. As of today all these coins are in the top 11 of the CoinMarketCap list. I would probably help them to create a Coinbase account. When they become experts they could register on YObit, Binance, etc. This is my opinion. Regards.

On 3/29/2020 at 11:32 PM, Tom moli said:

The base currency is bitcoin, but it needs a lot of time to invest, so I prefer ethereum as it is a well-known currency and has a great name in the cryptocurrency market. Thank you.

bitcoin is always in top. litecoin is the another option for you with Ethereum.

Basically, if you are a beginner, the first thing you should do is do a little research on what the topic of cryptocurrencies is about, try to familiarize yourself a little. In particular, I prefer BitCoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. Many comments and references are totally positive in the market, all these coins that I named are fast, simple and safe. But it already depends on the preference of each investor and the use that is given to it.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:48 PM, Munam said:

As a beginner i can prefer to choose a bitcoin from this work and this site because now a days bitcoin rate is higher then others courrency 

buying bitcoin is not a good idea for beginners. they should look for other coins first . then they should go for big coin like bitcoin.

i prefer ethereum for fast profit, it jumps higher than bitcoin when market goes up, it has great potential and has more space to goi prefer ethereum for fast profit, it jumps higher than bitcoin when market goes up, it has great potential and has more space to go

i still consider myself  a beginner  since i have less than one year in crypto world, i like to buy coins with a stable price like bitcoin or ltc, because you can buy theme almost  everywhere, and are good coins for beginners. 

Apart from btc and eth, it would make much more sense to buy reliable and promising coins like xrp and cardano. because the excessive volatility of other coins may frustrate the new investor.

On 2/29/2020 at 12:54 AM, Kamrulshihab said:

As a beginner I would prefer to buy bitcoin first as it is very popular and it has been providing great opportunity to earn a lot of profit.

do not be so greedy first. you should gather experience & then look for big trade

On 2/24/2020 at 10:09 AM, Lunaa said:

Because there are a lot of good coins, you can try the cheap one first. When I was a beginner I bought an LTC and XRP at that time, only a small amount, but it's enough to make me understand the market. Bottom line is, make sure the coin have a good volume and popular or major altcoin if possible.

ltc, xrp, eth are the coins for good trade. go with these coins & hope that you can get well from these coins.

Etherium is now ahead in the market and if we have the opportunity to buy it we can not let the chance go. It is true that it depends on the profint you have to invest, but the time is now and the pass of the yeasr has thought us that Etherium has marked the path and the others have followed it. 

As an amateur I might want to go for swell ( XRP) in light of the fact that it has an exceptionally low charges. I might absolutely to want to begin from low contribute and afterward get a decent measure of benefit. Wave has a pleasant potential and in market it is useful for exchanging and speculation too. So for an apprentice I propose to begin from swell.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:11 PM, Man said:

As a beginner, before buying crypto currency. You must understand the risks that occur in the future. If you understand this, then you will find a coin that is good for you. But don't try it in the new token. Because it's too risky for beginners.

tokens are always risky for the beginners .So, do not go with tokens first & know about the market price .

Я бы не выделял конкретную монету, нужно следить за рынком и следить за поведением, как ведут себя разные монеты. Я бы посоветовал вам прочитать пару книг, прежде чем переходить к этой теме. Вы станете более опытными, и глупые вопросы исчезнут.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

As a beginner, as you say, I prefer to invest in low volatility currencies and one of the big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Edited by CarlosVlz

First of all , I think that coins with a large market volume such  as bitcoin ben can be a safer source of earning in the long run if they are used correctly in the earning point

Edited by İhsan339

In my opinion I would say that the solana currency is fine but if you do not trust that crypto much it could be Bitcoin since it does not charge a lot of interest and does not lower its price like Ethereum that if Ethereum is good but its commissions are very high and sometimes it goes down a lot of price instead of Bitcoin

I'm still quite new to the subject of cryptocurrency, but I want to invest in bitcoin. It seems to me that it will grow and will have the highest cost for many years to come.