What is your main goal... ? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Well, the truth is that my main objective would be to be able to live one day in this world as big as cryptocurrencies are or at least have some great joy

My main objective is clear to me for a long time, which is my financial freedom, which would conyebar to give me more valuable time for me and my family, for this I am clear that I must educate myself about the world of cryptocurrencies, Aidrops and other financial platforms, to later invent and thus have a high margin of success in this digital commerce.

The main goal is power. Get some. Free coins to start investing in cryptocurrencies and to be able to start this business since from here it becomes extremely difficult to acquire cryptocurrencies for investment, it is time to take advantage of a few to start this world 

Just as cryptotalk does not let you publish anything, it forces you to read in order not to repeat it, to know what to reply, and to avoid spamming or junk content. It definitely not only adequately rewards you for your time but also forces you to learn, by hook or by crook. Knowledge is always a gift. Thanks Cryptotalk!

My main objective in this forum is to obtain all the possible knowledge that helps me generate massive profits in cryptocurrencies that is basically my main objective in this forum and to help by contributing my knowledge so that together we can win. Cheers

Excellent I think that the main objective of all of us in the world of cryptocurrencies is to learn and prepare well, that helps not only personal growth but also economic growth since it avoids losing money.

The main goal here boils down to earning money and use it in trading and investing in many platforms after that i can withdraw some money of it to help me in my life and help poor people.

My goal is to grow little by little through study and practice to succeed or mature in the world of investments in cryptocurrencies which is a very wide and complex world that requires a constant training process, so as not to increase the risk of losing. our capital for lack of education.

The goal is vary from person to person here, but for me is to stay here for as long as i can. They forum is great, in order to make a helpful community in this era. And also the crypto is a great ideas and also a great financial system. 

As many have already said. The goal is to learn while making money, to learn how to earn more money! Of course, the plan is for: Trading, time deposits, portfolios to duplicate cryptocurrencies, smart contracts. For me at the moment. publications in Cryptotalk, Faucet and airdrops. All related to my little experience and availability of capital!

My main goal is to achieve stable good earnings in cryptocurrency, at the moment I already make money on it, but I do it unstably, so this goal is still in the process of being fulfilled, I hope that I will achieve it

I registered on this forum to read more about crypto and learns more. My main goal is go to forex trading after gathering some crypto talk earning.

My main goal is ti earn money from here.this is such an amazing forum.we have to do only 30 comments per day here.i am earning a good amount of money from here.we can earn free coins. So thats my main goal to earn from here.

I would say that my goal is to have a good capital and to put my own business in physical and it is but one day with so much effort to achieve it I also hope to form a family and have my business giving me good fruits and thus keep my family happy

My goal is trading, I invest in trading to try to make a profit, but when I see some interesting airdrop I also participate

Your subject is very interesting, after reading the subject I understood how precious time is, I am from group B, I would rather invest than wait for luck to smile at me.

Good informative post, very constructive about goals. My main goal that to make as much money for me and my fmly, that they would dot have to work at shitty job for min income

Hello,

It seems that the answer to this question is very clear. Every person aspires to earn money to secure a comfortable life for himself and his family, despite the different fields of work and the risks resulting from them, so the goal is always one and essential. This is my personal view, we shared your opinion

Very valuable information that was exposed in this forum, sometimes we make mistakes and look for the most "easy" way to obtain profits, but then we must realize that there are many tools to obtain more profits, so it is important to soak up a lot about it theme of "cryptos"

One of my objectives is to help people who need my help, such as teaching them pages that pay or not and why, in addition to bringing knowledge to all parts of the world