What is your main goal... ? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My goal is to make money in the medium term, but at the same time obtain and share fundamental knowledge of the world of cryptology. Discovering this forum has been enriching in that last aspect and I hope to continue doing it. 

Personally, I would like to achieve at least 1 BTC within one year without investing any money in this project. I'm trying to implement it.

The primary goals for me and for anyone is to have exciting profits with few losses or few profits without losses. In both cases, there must be profits that exceed the losses in stages

My main goal in the world of crypto has several major coins as my portfolio, and can live a better life from the results while dabbling in crypto.

в основном цель обрести финансовую независимость с помощью майнинга 

This is very valuable information, but I think the best way to look at obtaining information and understand the cryptocurrency is to use jobs so that the information on the jobs can be used easily.

My main goal is to impart my knowledge to people who want this and need my presence, such as expressing opinions. There is a specific problem with this. I can help my fellow child gods all over the world.

23 minutes ago, fanofrobsten said:

Money is the answer obviously, but I've also come to that thought about investing your time recently. And there's no "free" after that

more than 90% of people are in this market with the objective of making money, just see that with this airdrop in just a few days the forum had over 16000 users online in just one day and the telegram channel had thousands of new members what shows clarity what I just said and what you said

Hello! Personally my main goal on this forum is to learn more about cryptocurrency, earn more money and find new people who are interested in cryptocurrencies too!

• +5 1

My main goal is simple - make more money than i had at start. To reach this goal, I trying to learn more about cryptotrading, valuable events, good and bad news etc.

I understand - I can make some mistakes and in this case very important to make right conclusions after that situations and not repeat this in future.

I think - cold brains is very important for effective trading.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

The main goal, of course, is to make money. First of all, you need to get basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies, then use them to earn money and simultaneously learn new things

my main goal in cryptocurrency was from various giveaways and drops. If you keep the coin, you can raise even more money from it

My mail goal is to be able to learn and invest in crypto currencies and tokens to be able to earn enough to support my family and be self sufficient not having to rely on my nine to five job. I learnt that faucets will not make you rich quick after using some of them, this is my first air drop and i hope it is worth my while as i have put a number of hours into it

Most have already said it, the main objective is to make money, now, another question could be for the short, medium or long term? This forum not only allows us to earn fractions of bitcoin (Something for which the vast majority of us are here), but it allows us to read, inform ourselves, develop our skills on the theoretical part, that is also valuable. Personally, I am in group 1, I still do not invest anything from my pocket.

My main objective is to make a good long term investment, I am dedicating time to it so that it is not just something for the moment, we have to be part of the evolution of the different types of currencies and from there become great investors. This is just the beginning of a great race for our dreams.

On 2/2/2020 at 21:02, alexisfuentes said:

Objetivo: largo o corto

El objetivo es ganar dinero.

En mi aprendizaje en este Foro me he planteado la pregunta frecuente; donde ganar dinero gratis? o como ganar sin invertir nada?

Nunca haces nada gratis, de hecho inviertes algo que tiene un valor incalculable "Tiempo"

Es un error que todos cometemos cuando empezamos en este cripto marketing, pensamos en monedas "gratis" y comenzamos el proceso en diferentes cosas, principalmente:

• Grifos
  • Gotas de aire
  • Aplicaciones de minería
  • Minería de CPU
  • Minería de GPU
  • Prueba aplicaciones, software
  • Y un gran etc.

¿Cuál es el objetivo principal de las promociones de cripto?
En estas promociones obtienes experiencia, pero básicamente es un nivel de aprendizaje donde damos tiempo para algunas monedas, pero pasado un tiempo determinado, en el que como máximo no deberían ser más de tres meses, debes decir adiós y seguir adelante.

Siempre debería encontrar en las promociones: "pagos versus tiempo versus aprendizaje"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

Hay lugares excepcionales como Crypto Talk, donde obtienes una ganancia aceptable por tu tiempo, pero lo mejor que aprendes en el proceso.

Por eso es "tonto - dumping" cuando muchos vienen aquí y dicen que su prioridad es hacer 30 por día, se olvidan de aprender y quieren hacerlo en el menor tiempo posible. Crypto Talk es un lugar para quedarse, para que sea parte de su vida en el mundo de las criptomonedas.

De todos modos, como todo lo anterior es el comienzo de tu participación en un negocio de inversión, todas esas Fichas, Fichas, Monedas que se ganen son para inversión, para animarte a usar tu dinero en el futuro. Pero este es el camino largo, debes estar sabiendo porque todo esto sucede.

Entonces lo opuesto es el camino corto, obtienes monedas por inversión de tu dinero ... tomas ese dinero y haces inversiones en el Exchange

Hay personas que nunca han hecho un faucet, un airdrop, etc. Simplemente se inscribieron en un Exchange y compraron. Manejan grandes cantidades de Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

También hay un grupo (3) que convive entre "Grupo 1 y Grupo 2" conocen su valor "tiempo", solo obtienen rentables lanzamientos desde el aire y seguramente han superado a Faucets, minería y cualquier sitio que les haga perder el tiempo.

¿En qué etapas te encuentras actualmente? o no puedes escapar de la etapa inicial, él quiere cosas gratis, es decir, el camino que nunca parece terminar y nunca quieres sacar un dólar de tu bolsillo para invertir. (Grupo 1)

Ya realiza inversiones de su bolsillo e intenta realizar inversiones reales de más de $ 100 (Grupo 2).

En realidad, no importa en qué etapa se encuentre. Lo que debe saber es hacia dónde lo guía todo este proceso de incentivos.

Finalmente:

Estás en un negocio donde invertir es lo que debes hacer, donde comprar y vender es el objetivo. 

Entonces, tu propósito es ganar dinero.

It seems to me that I am from group 3 since I invest money and time depending on the risk analysis I do. After losing money and bitcoin at the beginning of my knowledge in cryptocurrencies, I took it as a kind of learning quotas and indeed in the December 2017 rise I recovered money and overcome the losses, from that moment I no longer lose time, or deal to lose as little as possible. As now in these post, since it is the first time that I participate by Yobit, according to what they tell me if I pay and I will try maximum 7 days a week to reach 100 post and if they pay me well then I will continue and if not , because I will continue elsewhere investing time, even money if necessary in order to achieve the goal of making profits

Thank you so much for this informative and valuable post. I believe that patience works as fuel to be succeed in cryptocurrency world. When we get loss, should be patience and prepare for the next trade/work.