Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

If you want to add around 90 $ per month by posting it's a good way, but you should not do this only for money, because your posts will become useless and not interesting to read.

Yes of course friend, it is one of the best alternatives.

In the cryptotalk forum you can earn 30 thousand satoshis daily doing a good job, daily maybe not that much, but if you take the account, in a month you will have raised enough money (900 thousand satoshis), which can help invest in trading. And other things .

Also remember that cryptotalk apart from being one of the methods that pays the best, you will also learn a lot, that is why I think it is one of the main sites that you cannot miss to generate income with cryptocurrencies and get to know them.

At first I did not read much and believed in any crypto forum but when I came across the crypt So I realized that I was wrong that the forum can not communicate and find like-minded people who also want to earn cryptocurrency Cryptotalk is a good platform and forms helps to make money.

If you are asking as a newbie like me, well I will say yes, because I have researched about it. You will get some money here if you post quality contents daily. 

I an new to the cryptotalk foro, I lay down quite a bit since I was not doing things well, they deleted many posts for not knowing what the rules were like but little by little one is learning from people who are very friendly and thanks to many of them I am already doing things better than before I think that cryptotalk is excellent besides that you generate money every day you learn new things thanks

The Cryptotalk forum is obviously very helpful for earning a good amount of money. To make 30 posts, you just need to give two-three hours per day as this is the rule. You're going to get 1000 satoshis a tweet, so you're going to earn 30000 satoshi a day if you make 30 posts a day. So, if you do consistent job, you can receive 90USD in 1 month. Have good luck.

additional if from what I see if at the hour I can give it 4 stars until I have to withdraw that today I finish my homework to see how everything is going so I add the other star

Of course it is good you can have a lot of free information and learning is only reading and investigating what you want but there are many comments that are scam or that do not tell you anything important so that you just have to not read them

I think yes. Since this is very helpful. A lot of information can be learned from this, and experience can be gained

Crypto will pay very little for fulltime work. If you work in this crypto in addition to studying or working, you can make money and learn about digital currency. But I think crypto is good for part-time jobs.

Yes cryptotalk is helpful for additional earning. As per rule You need to do 30 posts per day and you will get 30000 satoshi per day. So you will be able to earn 90 USD per month. Now you can say that cryptotalk is helpful for additional earning. Here you can also learn about different ways of earning in the crypto world.

Cryptotalk.org is a forum where you can win. It has many features that may surprise you. I have also had some experiences with him. Its main characteristics are:

It has moderators who review your posts and pay you. Any error is prohibited there, although the moderators are very kind.

It gives good income in publications. Give the daily payment. I've earned a bit of it too.

You can post as much as you can, but they will only pay you for 20 posts. But that's a good amount of money.

It will pay you daily.

On cryptotalk.org there are only discussions about cryptocurrencies.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:19 AM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

I am looking for the same, I would like to know if it is really profitable or not, since I am looking for income from these forms in crypto

Yes, I think that cryptotalk is one of the safest platforms to have additional income 
in your free time, one of the benefits of this platform is that it has a forum which helps 
you to answer questions and also learn by making posts.

One of the things that I like the most about cryptotalk is that it makes you feel that 
it is a community that helps each other, which other pages for win money do not have.

I must thank Yobit for giving me the opportunity to know this excellent platform called Crypto Talk in which in addition to learning, how to share ideas we can obtain some profits for our portfolios, all this is due to the fact that by spending a few hours of our time in this forum making for twenty posts every day get fractions of bitcoin (satochis).

You cannot have any additional income from cryptotalk. It brings you some money that you can invest in learning to invest in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes you can earn money for your posts, but it's not a comparable earning with other jobs. It's more like a small gift for using forum and not a way to earn real money.

Cryptotalk es una web basada en Foros, por lo que puede ganar dinero con sus publicaciones, ¡pero primero debe conocer las reglas! así que entra y sigue!

On 31.01.2020 at 15:38, Nayan deka said:

Очевидно, что форум Cryptotalk очень полезен для заработка хорошей суммы денег. Вам просто нужно уделять два-три часа в день, чтобы сделать 30 постов, так как это правило. Вы будете получать 1000 сатоши за сообщение, поэтому, если вы будете размещать 30 сообщений в день, вы будете зарабатывать 30000 сатоши в день. Таким образом, за 1 месяц вы заработаете 90 долларов США, если будете последовательно работать. Удачи.

К тому же лично я здесь не только из за сатош за сообщение.в криптоталк очень много полезной информации нужно только поискать ну или спросить по интересующейся теме люди помогут)

It is an incredible website and yes, with it you can obtain addtional income that will help you in this diffult economic situation and also you will learn a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies, you will know a lot of news and you will observe which are the most named cryptocurrencies in the market.

Yes , it can! Crypto talk is not just a platform ,it gives you lots of facilities which you need, crypto talk  gives us learning and also give the opportunity of earning, it give you 1000 satoshi for posting useful topic! So it is a great earning opportunity for all of us

If it is another good one to win satoshis, from what I have read, they give 1000 Satoshis per post, this is good since in free time you can win a few daily satoshis.

• Useful or interesting 1