Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

59 minutes ago, momov said:

if you have  bought vmining at yoobit exchange in the beginning of its start you will have another opinion now.free bitcoin give very small amount and after a while you will be discouraged

This is what I keep talking about, there are people who invested in some altcoins and managed to make a profit of 1000X and of course there are also people who invested in some altcoins who lost everything in a short time. but the point is the risk Vs benefit, it doesn't make sense to waste time not to gain anything

• +1 1

In terms of safety and reliability, winning bitcoin for free is the best, but in terms of reaping more profits, I see the investment reaping more profits than free money

• +1 1

An investment always involves risks. If you don't want to or are afraid of losing your savings, don't invest. You can earn money on special sites by completing simple tasks (like, subscribe,comments, surveys).

• +1 1

Всем добра

Earning bitcoin for free without investing does not really exist, since somehow you have to invest time and other resources that at the end of the day represent monetary expenses; also this way of earning Bitcoins is very purple, since only a few small fractions are earned.

But in my case and to answer your question, my friend, I prefer to invest, because I truly manage my time and the amount of monetary resources and I am aware of the profits that I am going to obtain.

It's very good how we get free Bitcoin, but it's even better when we use that amount to invest and still manage to make a profit there is even better

• +1 1

There's no better for me, it's just if you got the best platform for you, timing is also a key on investing, although it's true that there are a lot of investment scam by today, it is still profitable

Well there is always risk than u use new platforms, and trying to use them, but u cannot make big $$ without big risk. That why u always should make room for mistakes

Earning free bitcoin or crypto coins or tokens is way more better than investing beca we really do not necessity to our money to start in crypto. Also when we earn free bitcoin, we'll not be afraid to risk in trading beca we just earned the money for free. 

In my opinion investing platforms in cryptocurrencies are improving quite fast.

Of course it is not a regulated market and some take advantage of this, but I would say most of them are doing a good job.

Personally I have had very bad experiences with investments to win bitcoins, but on the other hand the offer to win bitcoin for free is too low and of very little profit, so I think the best is still to invest but looking for advice on where and when to do it.

I think that everything depends on the needs of each person, if you have the money to invest and you already have knowledge of how the world of electronic currencies moves, you can invest with confidence, and if you do not have capital to invest, you can choose enter the platforms that offer to earn free electronic coins and start in the cryptocurrency ecosystem in this way, however, it is necessary to investigate the site where you want to start earning free coins since many of you can be a victim of scam.

I think there is a flaw in your claim. Nobody earns free bitcoins, what happens is that to obtain those bitcoins, instead of investing money, you invest your time, and that is quite expensive. Obtaining a real profit from bitcoins without investing money can be quite expensive for all the time and knowledge behind it.

It is always better to win something for free than to put your capital at risk and at this moment there are quite a few scam pages that promise great profits and they do nothing, only the first ones you enter those pages are paid to publish it, that is the way they attract more people

On 1/7/2020 at 3:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Goodnight. Whenever I am asked for an advice, I try to give and say that researching, reading and making an own investment strategy is the best thing before investing in any exchange. Criptotalk is a very good option to add a few Bitcoins, while nurturing the knowledge community.

Not at all my friend, it is true that many of the investment pages are false, but it is in the person who is willing to invest to look for legal and reliable information from websites or applications that do comply, without a doubt it is much better to invest if you want obtain large profits, because in the free pages they only give a minimum amount of income for a long time and work invested in that place.

In crypto world, everybody is entitle to his opinion and decision. Earning free bitcoin without investing it is like living from hand to mouth. Earning free bitcoin is good but investing it wisely is even better. If you must experience financial virtuosity, don't shy away from investment.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

It depends a lot on how much a person's capital is, because there are people who have capital that they are willing to lose, because that is what digital investments are about, risking money that you are willing to lose, therefore it can be very rewarding if The project goes well for you and if you lose it, you have the peace of mind that you were prepared for it. That is why it depends a lot on each person, there will be some who have considerable capital and multiply their profits and at the same time also have losses, as well as there will be some who do not want to have a loss and only seek to generate profits regardless of whether they are minor.

On 07.01.2020 at 09:43, Oluade said:

Earning anything anywhere is better than "investment" in dangerous scams. Guess you mean faucets when talking about "free Bitcoin", so you can try some airdrops, safe trading, and investing on trusted platforms with a small percent to earn more.

actually earning BITCOIN is better that investment but to earn BITCOIN there are a lot of sites it takes  a lot of time

El 1/7/2020 a las 2:43, Oluade dijo:

Obtener Bitcoin gratis puede ser pequeño, pero es mejor que una plataforma de inversión. La mayoría de esas plataformas de inversión son estafas, como adturbine y mymagnet, todas prometen el cielo y la tierra y siguen adelante para portarse mal.

Earning normal bitcoin is making faucets, playing applications, making pages, etc. I prefer to do the investment since this could generate 5% of daily profits or if not do trading

• +5 1