The struggle of becoming a member of this forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The struggle of becoming a member of this forum

Publishing is not easy, as you have said. It seems to be something very demanding within the platform. It really hasn't been easy for me. And I hope I'm not failing at this. Because it has become a struggle.

Work here requires a lot of patience and diligence. We may sometimes be subjected to deleting our posts or making mistakes and receiving warnings, but we must strive and continue until we become useful and successful members of the forum.

• +3 1

We must work carefully because it is not easy thing and we must put our full attention on this topic creation . And we must put out attention on what we want and do not sent the path of surrender and go back . 

To be able to progress, the job necessitates patience.

We must persevere and not give up in the face of adversity.

We must combat failure with success.

We will face many challenges, but we must persevere in order to achieve our goal.

Yeah this is a very good topic, the struggle you made for becoming this forum member is okay for you to no why you're here, and with that again you will no how to move on with your work, because I no every member here go through the stress on your hundred post.

Yes, my friend, working on this platform necessitates a great deal of precision and patience; we must work step by step to achieve success and a high ranking; we must work hard and obey the rules, then write useful and substantive topics. The secret to success is hard work.

Members 915 1250 posts Rekha2021
Write a comment
Posted at 5:39 p.m. on Wednesday
I agree to be a member of this forum and to post 100 first in accordance with the forum's guidelines. Since the end of the 100-post challenge, you'll stick to the rules and post 20 per day. Here, you must demonstrate through hard work that you are deserving of membership in this forum. In the forum, get to know the other participants. Frequently polite

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right but I think we can achieve our goals by patience I say to you that's nothing can be achieved by struggle hope I'm junior members of this forum and it's be a great journey till now. But by patience we can easily improve our work 

• +4 1

Yes you're right I think deleting post is not a matter moderator delete whole topic here in this forum if they find negative reputation or negative commenting on any topic topics look at it we need to make post which are great good intent or useful information

Do not be too hasty, you will get what you came to get but you have to be patient, you will become a great member one day, but work harder and deserve it, you can do anything just trust yourself and your abilities, Here you will get the support required information.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you all the agreement. We must strive to stay in this forum in general and work within it and within the platform well. Therefore, dear, we must fight despite all the dangers that pass us and despite all the restrictions that you get from the difficulty and the strictness of the rules of the doctrine in general, so my dear  We must abide by the rules and get well into the forum. It is very important to start in this forum because we gain a lot from what he knows and others. Thank you very much.

Yes friends, by doing so work on this platform, we can be successful only by straggling, other wise it is not easy for us. So we have to do so much work as much as possible .

Friend everyone do hard work to stay in this forum. I also do hard work and also work with patience because i want to survive in this platform because this forum is best. I do very hard work like i read the comments of seniors and the write my own thoughts and feelings.

Personally, I have suffered a lot until I got here and faced the exciting problems and consequences, but there is nothing impossible. You must make effort and work constantly until you reach your goal and achieve it.

Many people receive a warning or another, and then feel despondent about work. We must learn from our mistakes and do our best to reach our goal and in order to spread new ideas, we must know nothing that has been proposed before so that we do not repeat it.

Well, we must work carefully and patiently, because it is not an easy thing, and we must put our full force into what we want and do not set the path of surrender and go back

To be able to progress, the job necessitates patience.

We must persevere and not give up in the face of adversity.

We must combat failure with success.

We will face many challenges, but we must persevere in order to achieve our goal.

Indeed my friend,working on this gathering requires alot of precision and tolerance, we need to work bit by bit to progress and arrive at great rank,we need to try sincerely and observe the principles, at that point compose helpful and significant themes. Buckling down is the way to progress.

In my opinion that once you master your work you won't need to complain about getting warning points or complain about the repeated deletion of your posts learn more and be an effective member to ensure you stay in the forum.

Certainly, my friend you are right, achieving success requires calm, patience and hard work to be more powerful to overcome all the difficulties and obstacles we face, and work to gain knowledge and experience, and publish useful and meaningful topics in order to receive a good reputation, and to be more active members in the field of cryptocurrencies.

This is true. Thank you. We must remove all the burdens and problems in front of us, work hard and actively, and persevere to become capable and expatriate members of the forum. It is also necessary to respect the regulations and rules to remain safe.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because recently I joined this platform and I'm still learning things about crypto world. So sorry from my side for not answering your topic.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:55 PM, Hume said:

We were once all newbies in the forum and we cannot disregard the fact that it is very hard to survive and become a member of this forum. We were once experience deleted post, received violations, but to tell you all, those shouldn't hindered us to post more and create topics. Posting is not easy because we need to make post which are good enough, it is hard to stay in the forum especially with this like we don't have an assurance how long will it operate. Nevertheless, we should always keep in mind that as long as we make effort in the forum, we can be successful here and this might get lost in the future, but believe and let us all hope that this won't happen. 

exactly mate. 

this fear cannot be disappeared.

But we do not want to live in this illusion.

Because there are many ways to get stuck in this Forum.

So, be handsome and effective in your work.

And keep patience.

It will be good for you and for work in the future.

Look, my friend, the struggle that takes place is very important. In order to be successful, the struggle that we are doing now in Courage , the struggle encourages us and does not allow us to lose our courage.If these things are in us, then no matter how great our difficulty may be, we will overcome it. We will remove difficulties like mountains from our paths because we have the courage to succeed. does. 

Haryanvi all members I hope you are doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that were of their members if you want to become a successful and become a spaceman on this platform then you will use to create a positive and useful content their birth if I am really agree with you about your post thanks for the your opinion your information your knowledge for sharing with us

I am afraid that if I do my posts, I will be banned.  It is not easy to create topics here as most of the topics have been consumed.  But on the other hand, my enthusiasm pushes me to move forward in this forum because I know that the matter needs more patience and experience.