Earn 10 ETH. Get Rare NFT and Sell it on Opensea - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheCryptoStones

Earn 10 ETH. Get Rare NFT and Sell it on Opensea

google.thumb.png.665e270056e3b5f44cd32290459d545f.png

New Giveaway: TheCryptoStones (TCS)
Reward: Rare 4 NFTs (1-10 ETH)
Rate:
Starts : Distribution NFTs on April 13th 

Step-by-step guide on how to get TheCryptoStones Giveaway:

🔹Follow on Twitter

🔹Like and Retweet Pinned Post (Giveaway post)

Additional Information:
TheCryptoStones  is an NFT project that provides 4096 rare gemstones consisting of 8 different minerals, 16 cuttings, 8 sizes and 4 translucency types. TheCryptoStones smart contract lives on Ethereum blockchain and hosts all the content on IPFS. Possibility to get one of 32 very unique crypto chess pieces when you collect gemstones in a specific way. It’s impossible to buy them in the beginning, so they actually have to be collected! Every single piece can be 3D printed (an owner is able to download a 3D model), then you may meet other owners and play real chess!

TheCryptoStones airdrop is a giveaway. There will be four winners of the lottery. Winners will get a special rare NFT. 

The winner will be able to sell his NFT at any price he wishes on the Opensea.io market.

Not bad but as you have said, just 4 winners will be selected so quite little hope on it. Anyway, I might give a try to test my luck 😁 ! I have just checked your website https://thecryptostones.com/ and initially, it is looking cool.