Tips from a trader. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosFernando

Tips from a trader.

Hello friend, I have been a trader for more than 5 years, I am not a millionaire and I do not have wealth, but I have to live calmly all year thanks to the knowledge and work that the world of cryptocurrencies cost me, today I can give you some tips , for you and for everyone who will read this,
1) -Never invest money you need to live every day.
2) -Invest only the money that you are willing to lose.
3) -invest only a fraction of your money that you chose to invest.
4) -invest in coins that you are sure and that you know well.
5) -Buy when the market is falling.
6) -Sell when the market is at its highest.
7) -do not trust a stranger to tell you which currency is better or how you have to manage your investment.
8) -Don't be greedy, greed can crash you to the ground.
9) -trust yourself and study the market every day.
10) -invest part of your time to educate yourself about cryptocurrencies.

This is the most valuable thing I can give you and those who read this post.
I hope I have been useful to you.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I also agree with these tips. All friends have benefited from working on cryptocurrencies.

I believe you can benefit from cryptocurrency trading from this website. This website is regulated by the EU, Japan and US and certified an EU Portfolio Management License from the European Union. So check this easy website to trade. Jus choose an expert trader of you liking and wisely and see profits of your wise decision. 

Click here to learn more and register

Edited by hussam4u2

Your advice indicates good experience, I am trying now to make my way in the field of trading properly, I think I learned well and will start trading soon, I have learned and trained on a specific strategy that I feel is closest to my personality and suits me well, I hope to succeed in that

I disagree with some points made in this post, but not everything. Beacuse when the market is falling, you do not know what the bottom is, there is a say, don't try to catch a falling knife, and this means that we don't know where the bottom is, but the dip can be bought when the price has stopped falling, traders wait to see action and a reversal confirmation first. I enjoyed the post, it was a good advice overall.

Just now, Mella said:

Edited by Mella