Why crypto is so important?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Why crypto is so important??

As we know,global pandemic is going on and people have lost their sources of income.people are moving through online working and cryptocurrency and people are earning a good amount of money.that is why cryptocurrency is important.

Crypto is important because using crypto we can identify cryptocurrencies, trade online and many more. One day, the entire global business depends on the crypto world. It is therefore important that every person acquires knowledge of cryptocurrencies. Many well-known investors see the future of cryptocurrencies as the reason they invest in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. One day crypto will dominate the money market.

• +1 2

Well, in fact, the existence of the cryptocurrency in our life is a good thing .. it is like any dream in the past and it is now being realized .. The cryptocurrency has become abundant and you can trade and invest in any cryptocurrency you want .. Our presence in this forum will gain you knowledge and knowledge about the currency of the future .. I hope Good luck to you and everyone

Hello my friend, I completely agree with you that digital currencies are spreading quickly and this is a good thing after the spread of Corona virus and people's fear of exchanging paper currencies and encryption is a positive thing in the coming days.

Technology in our world is developing for the better due to the availability of solutions that help us increase our knowledge. And the emergence of cryptocurrencies helped many people around the world to send these currencies and money to their families and friends with ease, speed and high security.

I think that it is better to be called a digital currency than to be called a cryptocurrency, because that will slightly confuse people with little knowledge
As for the future, I see that digital currencies will perhaps dominate the world, as they are easier to deal with and do not depend on many complications.

I think that encryption is important because of its rapid development and spread, and it will have a great future, and I see that many people have begun to deal with the cryptocurrency for the sake of investment and profit.

Dear friend @asmar33 @Mohammadalhanash @ranodcryptocurrency has become popular and has been rampant among people in recent times, especially after the corona epidemic spread and people's fears of paper currency exchanges, I think that the future will be very important for fiat currencies and it will not take its  as the main currency. Thank you.

On 2/27/2021 at 2:22 PM, Daniel stark said:

A few years ago, if you mentioned the term "cryptocurrency" to me, I would have imagined a kind of currency involving cryptocurrency traders involved in an underground banking system sitting behind disguised computers.

We now read it not only in the business sections or financial publications of daily websites, but also on their front pages.  The whole section of news publications is becoming dedicated to things like bitcoin.

Law enforcement is enforcing authorities around the world to allow companies to facilitate the issuance of initial currency offers (ICOs) or tokens, or to make laws more effective.  Is "cryptocurrency" even the right term?  Or should it be a "digital currency"?  "Virtual Currency"?

So, the question that we have to ask ourselves now is: Whoever we call, do cryptocurrency, it really demands so much attention.  Should we care so much?  What will be the impact of crypto in the long run?

In my opinion, crypto is very important because from crypto I can get additional money without having to spend capital first or for free. In addition, crypto can provide knowledge for users who can take the knowledge. With crypto, it can reduce unemployment and can improve the economy.

On 3/1/2021 at 3:16 PM, Kami505030 said:

It is important because it seems the future of the world and hope it will bring a new revolution in the history of crypto world.

Every one is now aware of the benefit of the crypto currencies and new generation is the backbone for this project.

Crypto will change the world very soon.

It is correct, the main Cryptocurrencies are having an every day rebound in trading volume. The trend is positive, so we should be encouraged to consider them as an investment alternative, it is necessary to prepare in knowledge and skills and this is a good start.

• +1 1

I think most people see cryptocurrencies to be very important since it helps them to easily tackle their financial difficulties and meet their day to day needs.

Cryptocurrency becoming popular and all the countries are now accepting it because many people are earning huge profits through it and everyone wants to get good profit through it so this is the main reason that many people are joining it and I are using it.

This is important because coding will be world number one. Best platform for earning and learning. This way we can easily get a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto coins and other applications. Hopefully, Crypto will soon change the world.    

Dear Friend
In my opinion, we must say that cryptocurrencies are very important, because I believe that in the near future, dealing in cryptocurrencies will become widespread among the world. I also expect the value of cryptocurrencies to increase, which in turn leads to an increase in the people who invest them.
In the end, I can say that digital currencies will be very successful in the future

I think crypto is important because it have helped us a lot in making money here . I am a newbie I don't know much about these things you have to guide people to make their own money.

Yes, dear, in general, a few years ago, the words of cryptocurrencies had no effect on most of us because we did not know how important this advanced financial system, security in general, and work in the field of cryptocurrencies is really great. You mentioned several things, dear, thank you, and the most important thing is that cryptocurrencies are inevitable For the distant future, I hope everyone will pay attention to it in general. Thank you very much

Crypto is important in many different ways. Look crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living their life by doing it. You can do tarde or invest with it. You can gather good profit from it. Crypto has a promising future. Im very optimistic. 

• +1 1

On 2/27/2021 at 9:22 AM, Daniel stark said:

A few years ago, if you mentioned the term "cryptocurrency" to me, I would have imagined a kind of currency involving cryptocurrency traders involved in an underground banking system sitting behind disguised computers.

We now read it not only in the business sections or financial publications of daily websites, but also on their front pages.  The whole section of news publications is becoming dedicated to things like bitcoin.

Law enforcement is enforcing authorities around the world to allow companies to facilitate the issuance of initial currency offers (ICOs) or tokens, or to make laws more effective.  Is "cryptocurrency" even the right term?  Or should it be a "digital currency"?  "Virtual Currency"?

So, the question that we have to ask ourselves now is: Whoever we call, do cryptocurrency, it really demands so much attention.  Should we care so much?  What will be the impact of crypto in the long run?

I think that cryptocurrencies will actually be fully supported currencies in the world, and they are really important today in order for us to be able to learn and work on them well and to be one of the first people to use them.

Hello dear .now a days every one Is no in touch of cryptocurrency and know about digital marketing because the population of this forum is increasing day by day which prove that people know about it and know about it's importance .and it could be our future currency to. 

Yes, my dear friend, of course it is the best currency in terms of earning, and we learn from it knowledge and experience in the interesting and useful world of cryptography. Thank you

• +1 1

Now it's become very important for all the world and any one can be interested to crypto currency even the business tv you can see them talk about bitcoin and the crypto currency, for me it was the most important thing that happened to me and still continue they open for me the new world 

• +1 1

I don't know about other but it is very important for me I left this forum than I face hard time so I again join this forum and start earning this forum always helps you in all way so I think till now every member will be known the importance of this forum.

Cryptocurrencies have a great impact in our daily life, and the higher their value, the more users use them, because they represent the future of the new world.

You say crypto currency is why so important so dear, that's a very big reason is this currency I love it and one I invest most of amounts invest in this currency because all people know this forum and currency so all members can prefer you can working this forum and earn good money.

Good luck dude.

Welcome, my friend. Greetings, this information is useful to all of us. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency will have a prosperous future and this will be reflected positively on everyone.