As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 101 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

When I join in this forum.  I didn't know much. Where should I comment, what should I do, how can I get a good reputation etc I did not have any kind of idea about this.  Using this day by day now I get it. So the first 3 or 4 days I suffered a lot. That's it .

I have joined this forum on Thursday. My friend give me information about this forum and I came here to his advice. As a beginner, iI faced difficulty in understanding about this forum. I am worried about the rules and regulation set y the forum. But, then after working two days for here, I get to know that tis forum is really logical. As long as you follow the rules there is no worry about working here. The are many posts that's proved to be helpful for me as a beginner. Nor, after working here for seven days, the things have stated to work normally and easily. If you are a beginner, just do not hustle into things. Gather your knowledge and then start to work.

As a beginner, it's hard to start here without knowledge about crypto, we should try to search and learn about or just read here all the post and comments that will help us

Actually you are doing great work on this platform Avenue being beginner in their field list face the difficulties in Liverpool of life you also Fiesta difficulty on this platform in starting well let me know if you need or fail as a beginner and move forward to make best

What we suffer from as a beginner is a lack of experience and knowledge, which causes us a loss when trading, so I recommend that you learn well and read all the topics before you start.

good luck

Thank you for this question. Yes, my friends. When I started, and when I was a beginner, I faced many difficulties in analyzing and disseminating ideas, but with the progress of time and gaining experience, things became easier

Of course, my friend, every beginner will experience some difficulties at the beginning of his work.

Whereas, the newbie here must make 100 unpaid comments at the beginning.

As for me, I have never lost cryptocurrencies before because I am always cautious.

In fact, I am a novice in this forum and I have faced many difficulties and challenges and lack of experience in responding to topics. I seek to develop myself and work more broadly and gain the necessary experience.

I have just started working here..till now I didn't face any difficulties...As a beginner I don't feel that it's such a forum where we will be cheated..

Ye in the beginning I face many difficulties.but the begginers section is very good section to all.in this section language is very easy and we understand easily simple wording is used in the topic.

In fact, no, I did not direct in this forum, but because of the difficulties I encountered in my external circumstances that did not allow me to spend more time here, so I felt a little tired to finish one hundred private posts, but I liked working here and liked to gain information more as well.

You will lose a lot of money if you don't have enough experience in the crypto world, but taking advice will help any newbie. I was asking and looking before I tried anything to prevent anything suspicious.

As a beginner I lost one time it was my fault because before investing I didn't research about the site it was double your bitcoin site and I thought it is easy but it is very difficult to earn that was an experience .

Hello my dear friend.  If you do not have enough experience in the field of cryptography, you will definitely lose.  For my part, I have not yet lost, but of course, if I do not have enough experience and learn, I will definitely lose.

Of cource, it is very difficult to earn money on cripto talk currency. Because , most of us don't know about market trading and invest their money without knowing the market values. So they lost their money. We should search about cripto currency market Value before invest

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because recently I joined and I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side for not answering your topic.im trying to understand things about crypto talk as soon as possible so that I answer your topic. For now I'm sorry.

Yes of course i have experience difficulties as a beginner. I have so many questions that are not answered and I wish the senior members would give us a helping hand also because of good members on this community i have learned alot and am happy joining this great platform

As i beginner i faced few difficulties like how to start a trade and which exchange is good and safe because i didnt know where would my money be safe but i was guided by a friend and it became easier.

As a beginner I have experience alot of loss in crypto trading and investment. But most time it was due to my impatient. Many a time investing in crypto currency needs patient and time. There were many time that a sold my coin and the coin later appreciated. 

I think I lost more than 2000 USD, this was due to an exchange Scam, a miscalculation in trading, and a drop in asset prices due to the bitcoin dump. To avoid getting caught in a Stock Scam, I now divide my funds into several exchanges and learn even more about trading.

I am grateful that nothing like this has happened to me yet, but I think that the most important element to avoiding these situations is to maintain the quality of the posts and effective participation.

At the beginning, I had difficulties understanding the process of making transactions in the blockchain, but after a few dozen operations, I was already well-versed. I will say that I was very lucky to get on the wave of growth and made some money with the x's.

As a beginner I do not have any difficulties because this forum is user friendly when we work hard in the forum we can earn more income from the crypto talk forum.

At the time I was a beginner, I felt difficult because working here is new to me, but with the help of friends I found it very easy to deal with

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.