As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Yes, I faced many difficulties in understanding this field. Because it is a very big world that not many people know. This is why it is difficult to understand the field of cryptocurrencies and trade in them. So I went to see the videos ... and now I strive to educate those who need it

Every beginner has a high risk of losing due to ignorance of the subject if I lost money several times but it helped me learn, now I know how the scam pages work and that is why stop investing now if I want to buy a cryptocurrency I go directly to an exchange that is recognized.

Absolutely yes my dear friend, as a begginer especially when you had no mentor to guide you through this crypto world. I personally loss alot of money when I was starting but you will learn from your mistakes and you don't repeat them again such a life. 

You should know, possibly that you will not get rich overnight, everything takes your effort and dedication, then the money will come alone. To make money with cryptocurrencies as a beginner, you can opt for the most recommended and safest method, that of buying and saving. Buying a cryptocurrency and waiting for its value to increase over time is a widely used method that has worked to generate profits for many users.
The recommendation is to do it with the cryptocurrencies mentioned at the time of starting, then if you want to investigate to make a more risky but beneficial investment in the future, you can do it with confidence.

The greatest difficulty that I have had, as a beginner in this world of cryptocurrencies is to find quality information when analyzing trading charts or the value of a crypto asset in the future. And there is a lot of information, some of it not very technical, which tends to create confusion and leave people more questions than answers.

As a beginner and having the idea of earning something without investing, I began to enter each and every faucet that crossed my path. I consider that a big mistake, some faucet pages every 5 minutes I visited once a day. When I understood that it was best to create a strategy, use less faucets but work them better, my performance increased a lot.

Como cualquier principiante, experimenta dificultades al principio porque no entendía los temas de las criptomonedas y las inversiones pero con mucho estudio y esfuerzo pude entender cómo funcionan.

When i started i didn´t experience too much difficulties because i studied and read a lot about investments and great investors,but it is always hard when you start

Most part of beginner experience difficulties, and I think it is better to learn from small losses at the beginning of the way. And it's a good time to learn, research, and make own rules for investing, trading, and using crypto.

Uno al principio casi siempre pierde dinero en la criptos, muchas veces por comenzar a operar sin el conocimiento adecuado, otras por invertir en paginas pocos confiables, o participar en aidrops fake, o por cosas tan simples como escoger una wallet incorrecta o un exchange con una alta tase de impuesto, otra de las cosas valiosas que perdemos los principiantes es el tiempo.

Of course, whoever tells you no is lying.
many fake airdrops.
many fake mining
fake smart contracts
faucet that do not pay
and many more examples.
but the important thing is not to give up, and keep going.

If I have had difficulties, I think we all lose at the beginning, but that taught me to identify where I was making my mistakes, I focused on those things, on improving through research, I remember once, I lost some money believing in those businesses you referenced, they promised me big and I acted in desperation and it turned out to be a scam. Thank God I didn't lose a lot of money and I gained experience.

Edited by jacksonj

Yes, of course, I thought that easy trading is just that I open a deal and expense it only upon profit, but it turns out that I have to trade with only about 30 of my money as a maximum
but I did not do that and lost my money, but I am trading again and now I have learned a good lesson

You always lose money and gain knowledge at the beginning, it is the law of investments, so always educate yourself in forums like this and groups on social networks and start with airdrops because if you lose them you will not be very frustrated since they did not cost you

• +3 1

Well ofcourse, I started doing virtual mining/trading and it was a pain, I needed to learn a lot about markets and crypto currencies in less than a week, it was complicated at the begining but with help of some of my friends I could handle it and I did a pretty good job.

Yes, I who recently started in this world of cryptocurrencies have seen difficulties, especially to differentiate secure websites from others that are scammers.

As a newcomer to this business, I have difficulty trading, so I am only investing currency for the long term.  But I plan to study and I think in time I will be able to trade crypto.

The difficulties in this field do not end. If you are a professional or a beginner, my biggest problem is in raising and trading capital.

I faced many obstacles and problems in the beginning, which caused me to lose a lot of time, but with time I learned to face these difficulties and won significant sums that were provided by the yobit platform

In the beginning I had no problems of setting up my wallet and writing down the private keys. But I made two mistakes. First one to leave coins on an exchange because then I would have to transfer the coins from wallet to exchange if I wanted to make a trade. 
and second I invested in HYIP and cloud mining. With both I lost all my coins. 

I started trading GCR agains btc on yobit in 2017. things were cool though there were times that trades goes against me. as a beginner i took greater risk of using the investbox for yozi which caused me a lot of loss but i gathered the rest of the coins and moved on. if you dont have much experience with crypto you will incure a massive loss.

The ideal is to study and learn with some mini jobs, learn about the tokens and their wallets, little by little you will invest in trustworthy jobs. This takes time but can be worth it. The world of cryptocurrencies is very big and at the same time it is very baby, it will continue to grow and we have to be prepared for that. Greetings.

Hi! When you are a beginner it is normal that it is difficult for you to obtain money through cryptocurrencies, it is normal that you feel stressed but friend you have to be patient, I am sure that with optimism and dedication you will meet your goals.

• +5 1

It's not about some of us almost everyone faces problems when they begin . It's nothing new it's bound to happen because as a beginner you don't really know much about how things work and what to invest in and what not thereby you make some silly mistakes which lead you to losing your money . It was not new for me either, however having a brother with one year experience Helped a lot but still I was tempted to invest in coins that were suggested by random people online and whenever i did i lose my money.

At first it cost me a lot, I had many difficulties and great losses.
I was also scammed, but over time I learned from my mistakes, today I feel more secure in this world about cryptocurrencies, I may still make my mistakes, but not as big as at the beginning.
I used to regret when I lost money, I was discouraged by the idea that I would never learn, but I did and I feel good 😍