Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts?

Using the translator is one of the mistakes committed in the forum, but there are some people who do not master the English language, so they can use a translator to translate some words until they become experts in the language and write by themselves, so we must be careful and use our special skills without using anything else to provide useful content for the forum.

Yes google translator and copy past is not allow in this foram moreover, you aren't allow to post the repetitive contents, most of the accounts got banned, due to this copy pasting from google.

This is right. This is how I understood the discussion in the forum. After you type the description into Spell Check, the result is a sloppy speech translation, which your post will be confusing to the members.

• +4 1

Yes, Google translation causes me a lot of problems. I write a comment with very accuracy and they translate it in a second way and in a different style than my writing style, but download the Google Keyboard I think is better and more accurate than it.  Thank you for this topic 

I think There are several reasons for deleting posts, as for using translation from google, this may be another reason to delete posts, because the translation will not be accurate, and it may be difficult for members to understand, so make more effort and learn English to be able to write accurately.

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, linguistics is necessary in the forum, and some posts may be deleted due to misspellings. You have to be careful and read your posts well before posting to avoid being banned.

• +1 1

Sometimes Google Translate does not provide you with the full translation you want .. but it is not the only main reason for deleting your posts .. There are many other reasons .. such as posts and comments that are not useful to others and outside the topic .. and offend other members

I doubt that it is so, although it may be that the translation of what you say is somewhat poorly done. I sometimes use Google Translator for some words that I don't remember, since my English is not perfect.