Best time to withdraw - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

Well my friend, it depends on your experience and your study well of currencies and knowing when the currency reaches its maximum price, we can sell and profit through trading.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, if you are a trader, you should withdraw the amount when it is high, and if you are a beginner you earn from the daily shares, there is no specific time for withdrawal

Every day, we create 20 comments, so you must get a number of satoshi on the yobite platform that you can trade or withdraw in the form of dollars to your wallet

This is a good question. I finished 100 posts a short time ago, and this question is important to me as well, I think we should wait for the price to rise and then it will be time to withdraw, good luck

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum, you can withdraw your money from the wallet when first you have a fairly large amount so you don't withdraw all your money as you should withdraw when your currency is high and not low so you don't lose good luck. 

We should deposit the money earned from this forum in yobit for a few days. When the price of Bitcoin and Talk Token goes up then we have to withdraw our money.

• +1 1

The best time to withdraw your profits is determined by you are my friend. You can at any time make sure that you work hard to increase your profits. I wish you good luck.

Greetings my friend. Your question depends on how high or low the value of the cryptocurrency is. Try to withdraw, unless the price is high, so that you do not lose much. If it is low, be patient a little while her condition improves.

Hello, how are you?

Although I am new here, I learned some things that I think you can benefit from in this forum. 

After we reach 100 posts and the posts become paid, they must be transferred to Yobit in order not to lose your money, and you must wait when the investment value is high in order to get a good percentage of that, so it is better to wait for a good time.

good luck.

Honestly take depends on you my friend the currencies rise and fall like this free market always if you want to wait for profit you can do it or you do not want to withdraw the investment depends on time you must be very patient in this area to get what you want.

• +4 1

First of all, you are welcome

If you are investing your money, you have to wait for the bitcoin price to rise a lot and withdraw your profits, but if you are just a member and earn money, you can withdraw on any day you want, so every 20 comments per day you will be able to withdraw them after 7 days and so on.

• +2 1

Hi all mates hope so you are well on this platform Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank account. Your response is highly needed . Thanks as you contribute best wishes for you.

When you are done with your 100 posts your earning days start after 1 week you will start receiving your earning.In order to collect it you have to collect btc and convert it into USD and then send the link and then receive your cash in your wallet.After every 3 days collect your withdraw.

• +1 1

For my part, I am also a newbie but I think the best time to withdraw your money is when the cryptocurrency you want to sell is at its highest price.

Left-handed rise just venue got money then you as soon as possible you get retro it's best time it's a good time to draw as you and money as you withdraw the money that thing is good as I according to my knowledge you should be get our money as soon as possible so we should be widraw soon.

You can withdraw your money that you win by working on this site to any external platform or wallet, or you can benefit from its development and development by working in the fields that this platform offers 

To me the best time to withdraw is when you have something to withdraw because there is no way you withdraw if you have nothing and also the best time to withdraw is when you are truly in need of money if not it will be best to just invest.

Friend after seven days and you see your payment you must determine at what price the Bitcoin is held. You must study how it is traded, if it is going up or down. If it is going up, it is time to change or invest.

You have to be no worry about withdraw after your 100 posts your earning days exact after 1 week you will start receiving your btc day by day collect them and max after three days get your withdraw of your total btc you have collected.

Hey, buddy.
If you are a member and profit from your posts, you can withdraw weekly or monthly, but if you are a trader and you invest, you need to be careful and study the data well and withdraw when the price is high

My friend, make sure that the exchange rate is high when transferring your money, for example, these days we saw a sudden drop in the price of Bitcoin, so I do not advise you to transfer it in our current time.  It will deteriorate one day. As for a currency like Bitcoin, and after the price it reached, it became more expensive than an ounce of gold, it certainly will not simply collapse.

• +4 1

Good discussion for this topic. The best time to withdraw is when you buy encrypted currencies at a low price and wait for them to rise until the time is right for you to withdraw the money and thus increase your chance of profit and double the money, but you must gain experience to be able to negotiate and succeed in it..

Yes I  also said that when the prices and the value can be at the peak you can withdraw your money, otherwise you can write your talk token and bitcoin in the high rating and value can be ups. 

Friend, it seems to me that the best time to withdraw is when the currencies rise and you have to take advantage of that opportunity and there sell everything and withdraw but you have to be patient and wait for the best possible moment or that for you is suitable to sell and then withdraw with a good profit.

I am begineer and did not know what is best time for trading thanks for sharing this useful information after reading the senior comments I know about the best time to withdraw