Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

Dear companion it is my assessment that a great deal of companions are utilizing Android and didn't have any issues. On the off chance that you utilize an iPhone, it is a smart thought to utilize an iPhone on the off chance that you have a PC. PC is superior to iPhone or Android because of the typing confort. 

Hello my friend, I think that the Android device and the excellent memory will fulfill the purpose, of course, with a powerful processor, this in addition to the iPhone devices, they are also very wonderful and in addition to the fast internet without crashes

Am using android for cryptotalk am not facing any prblm and with all devices u have done 20 without failure and Android is best bcz u can everywhere and do ur wrk with Android. 

Hello everyone. As for me i will prefer mobile phone, because i always feel comfortable when I'm operating. and it is very simple and easy to operate on crypto talk platform.

• +2 1

As for me the best device is tablet as it’s as quick as a phone and with big screen as a laptop. So you get the best of both worlds. But i personally use iPhone and a laptop from time to time.

Dear friend, as you have a problem with android then you should work on desktop computer and it is best for working on online website. I hope you will never face in computer while using it. 

Whatever device you have, that's better for you. Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. If you do this on mobile then it is easy for you. You can work on it at any time. But if you want to do this work on a laptop, then you will have to run it for special. And we can't pick it with us every time. Whatever we work on, just work on crypto talk.

• +2 1

I have a IOS iPhone  but i am not facing the problems of any kind if you are facing problem in android then i suggest you to take iphobe.and their is no risk to loss of data due to its security cricle.

It may differ for every person on what device is available in order for you to work in this forum. Like now people have their smartphones which can perform task like a computer but in a small form factor. Android phones are more efficient to use that you can carry wherever you go.

• +1 1

Crypto is an excellent  platform which has multiple useful features .one of them is it is easy to use and can.be used on any required device .You can use it on any device on android or laptop etc.Only you should have experience  about crypto.

• +2 1

I choose the Android machine to work inside the encrypted worldwide and on this dialogue board particularly, in addition to the yobit platform, and i've by no means confronted any problem with that, and it is proper to art work on the smartphone as it is convenient to use. 

Dear it is my assessment that a ton of companions are utilizing Android. I didn't have any issues. In the event that you utilize an iPhone, it is a smart thought to utilize an iPhone in the event that you have a PC and composing aptitudes. PC is superior to iPhone or Android.

I have a android phone and it works very good and I don't know about I phone and computer but one of my friend says me that in computer it works very wel then mobile and if you have the latest mobile so it will work quick and easily.

Android is not bad, sometime network issue cause some problem and I also use an second hand phone more over you choose your own which you can use easily phone,laptop,or another device.

As we know all i phone is a good choice to work on this site. Because i phone has enough memory. So the work we do on this will not stop.  But i have a A37 to work on this page. 

On 11/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

In my opinion working on mobile phone is better than working on PC or laptop. Because on mobile phone you can create topics and comments by just saying and recording your audio.

Yes there are so much new and a lot of variety of devices. But I think crypto in the android mobile so much easy and well understood. So don't worry and set your phone may be issue with your phone.

• +1 1

Dear friends I think that Android phone is best to do work on crypto because you can do work on Android phone at any time and any place and you will be very comfortable to do the work on crypto on mobile phone instead of computer.

• +3 1

A lot of us here used our android phones or our tablets for doing our crypto activities. But the best device for crypto is a Laptop or a palmtop,it's more efficient and fast for doing crypto.

i am using an android device for my cryptocurrency transactions and i have not yet faced any issues till now . My brother uses ios devices for his cryptocurrency transactions . Both android and ios can be used , what is most important is that you have a good Internet connection .

Dear dude computers and Android phones both are best to do work on cryptotalk but I prefer the Android much because on Android phones you can work at any place and anywhere so it is a best way to do work on cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

If you are talking about the forum, cryptotalk and yobit, it depends on where are you comfortable and if that device can handle things that can happen while using the forum. In my case, I prefer to use laptops or pc because I have much more bigger screen and I can make a duplicate windows to play music and play games while posting here.

Now I'm just using my own computer about researching the exceptional subject matter and also creating or perhaps replying to be able to diverse subject areas and also statements. I prefer the usage of any notebook simply because I will be a lot more relaxed regarding researching and also creating using a greater screen, it decreases the particular aches My partner and I perception while my own face already are worn out.,

𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 . 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭  𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐎𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬.

• +1 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro