Important of reading and skills needed - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

Reading anything makes your brain more brilliant. If you want to make the beneficial and meaningful posts then you should read about the topic and search about the topics. For any work you need skills if you have the skills about your work then you will successfull in your work. So always learn from the others and always getting the beneficial knowledge. 

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

I think this post is very very informative and useful for me and thanks you for sharing useful post. I think for me to be successful in this forum I need all these skills for achive my goal of life. These six skills is very important for me and I think for everyone.

Yes it is true that reading help us in our English writing. Reading is the best strategy. And after reading we get some ideas and informations .With the help of reading we can creat the useful post .it is a good and helpfull habit .with reading we improve our learning skills so reading isvery important. 

If read any topic you get 20% knowledge according to science.

On other hand a skilled person have 80% knowledge.

This is show that knowledge is bease on practical

And practical is a skilled.

All these skills will be developed with the passage of time and with practice as well so for that you need to keep on reading from all the places and you will be an expert

My friends by reading posts on this forum we get experience and good skills for this forum. It is not easy to do work on this forum without experience and study skills. We should do everything afficiently.

Thanks dude for sharing Very valuable and useful post. A lot of new beginner get many benefit from your post. We should Work here like a team and help others member. Don't lose hope because this Is the only site where we can earn or learn at the same time.

i think that practice makes people perfect when i set my daily operating routine on a daily basis but over time he will be able to read.If you can pay more attention to these issues.  Then you will easily succeed in this job and you will be able to earn.  Knowledge and skills play a very important role for the job.

My dear, you can acquire skills through reading and learning  This is a good question I think reading enhances your knowledge.  Reading your skills teaches many of us to think.  Knowledge increases through reading.  To learn English you have to read and work efficiently.

Well said mate. All the topics we are looking at is not negligible. We don't understand what we are missing now and we will regret it. So try to be more focused. There is a lot information we need in future. So learn from here while making money also.

You don't need any skills to read. All you need is the ability to understand what you're reading. The only skill you need is the ability to read. Once you can read, then you just read and understand. It's not like you're studying for an exam here 

The role of reading skills in this forum are very significant. It cannot be replaced by any thing. Reading skills helps to understands the topic quickly and you can adapt it easily. Without reading skills you can't be survive in this platform. Reading skills is very important in this forum.

Exactly, reading skills are important you have mentioned the 6 points which are important in reading . In this forum reading is an important thing because when you can read any thing properly then you can understand it and answer it.

• +1 1

Hey...Very good pal, it is very critical what we analyze in college and that is the exceptional location wherein we are able to follow it with information approximately the use of the discussion board and additionally cryptos, for that it's also vital to realize how to talk English, if now not use a very good translator, do no longer use google, as there are higher ones that admire the grammar.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, you opened a very nice title, thank you first. Reading as everyone knows expands our minds and opens our minds.Reading is very important and valuable for the health of our mind. Our perspective of events will be different and we can make healthier decisions.

• +1 1

Thanks for coming up with this educative reading skills, as it'll be very helpful for us to easily comprehend what a topic is talking about with ease.

• +1 1

I think if members follow these steps they can strive in this forum. If we are really focused on learning these skills then we will get better and can get maximum benefit from this forum.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I think you are right some thing. Members should possess such skills and beginners must learn and master them during their first 100 useful posts, and I, my friend, were interested in the last skill that must be possessed, which is focus. We must focus while reading and publishing as well. I wish you the best.

• +1 1

Yse you are right it is very much important to know to raed and write.with out education it is impossible.in different type of working field it is the main work to writee.so without it every thing is impossible.         

The forum is full of helpful ideas and discussions for that, but you need to be smart about using it so that you can improve your reading and writing skills and have expertise and experience in this wonderful area to address every question posed in the forum and support other members and newcomers in the field of cryptocurrencies.

If so, we must take into account the reading because this forum is based on learning and for that we must read a lot to learn and thus benefit to increase our knowledge, and also to understand the issues and to comment in the best possible way.

Hello friends I'm new bie here. This skills helps me to work here.because this is very important things to work on this forum. I'm thinking this steps is very helpful for all us. Thank you so much my friend and have a nice day.

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

I think skills are very important and If we have any Skills then we can earn a big profit through it and if We have a skill of writing articles you can also earn a big amount so you should Adopt skills I want to do something we have to work hard for it.

Friend said a very good topic. To work in this forum we must learn to read English and gain ideas about English. In addition, proficiency in English is required. Because all the posts here are done in English so it is very important for us to know the meaning of the posts