Earn EOS Playing Mobile Phone Games - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
EarneyBitcoin

Earn EOS Playing Mobile Phone Games

Womplay is a new blockchain based gaming platform running on the EOS blockchain, and today i wanted to show everyone 5 awesome mobile phone games you can play for free AND earn EOS tokens while playing!

The first game available on Womplay is Forge Of Empires.. an awesome looking real time strategy game where you must build up your civilisation from the stone age up until becoming a mighty space faring s0a67136357dbe6929ab6741edb1ceba3.jpg?width=700&quality=10&blur=20uper power!db1befd4bfb745fd14973ea43185c1f0.jpg?width=700&quality=10&blur=20

great so now every one can get cash from game like that and enjoy to play too 
its good news for every one who cares to gain money 

Well, it is true that there are so many applications and games telling us to earn the Cryptocurrencies as well as fiat money. These all applications offer us to earn so huge money from them. But the fact is that there is not any single application which pays actual money, or pay just reach to minimum amount of withdraw from the application.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

If you are instread in mobile game so you play whic game in which you eran the money. In this way your time pass easily and you earn also. I earn this way last month 1000 plus dollar if you want this so concat to me.

Excellent opportunity through games to generate extra income and expand our portfolio by earning EOS. I will try to investigate more about Womplay, thanks friend for sharing useful information to the forum.

Thanks bro for sharing this information but this is more interesting post for that peoples who like gaming they can earn money by playing games.