Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction.

Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, so experts expect that its price will reach one million dollars within a very few years.  This pandemic has proven the harm of paper currencies because it transmits harmful viruses through touch.  If the price of Bitcoin becomes a million dollars, this means the emergence of new rich people.

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you are fine I don’t think that anyone is thinking to invest their money and wait a full five years to see if this prediction is correct. I am against the idea of storage, but a person should trade and analyze goals to make money. I tried the idea of storing and lost more than 2000 dollars, and I have been for a 3 year waiting for the currencies to rise. Thank you my dear friend read my comment and best of luck

It's just a story and we need to follow some of the ideas that we can think of to make Bitcoin more than a million, I think it's just wishful thinking and although we have ideas that we can understand, it's perfectly understandable and there are thousands of years that people guess it. And its truth is a perfect way to wait and see.