Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

I do not expect that cryptocurrencies will have an official deal and recognition by some countries in the near future, but in the future it could become an official currency and compete with hard currencies if one of the countries adopted it.

As a passing time cryptocurrency and bitcoin reputation increasing, almost world accept these currency. 

Currently , people are attached with cryptotalk from every country of the world for this good reputation .

It's a legal platform and providing best earning and increasing knowledge.

Bitcoin will one day be gradually accepted widely as a means of exchange but I feel government will desire to put a lot of regulations and will definitely add a tax collection means

It previously acknowledged by many individuals and organizations! so yea I think in future more individuals will acknowledge it and begin utilizing cryptographic forms of money , not only for exchanging, for purchasing thing in web or stores.

On 10/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

In future we would utilize cryptocurreny as a computerized cash I am 100 certain Because the development and prevalence is expanding step by step we would be useing this sort of money to trade among people groups and furthermore numerous business firms begins putting resources into this cryptocurreny.

With the circumstance of the world approximately crypto monetary forms these days as come spreading within the world, in 2009 Bitcoin was presented to the world as digital world transaction, which end of the of crypto monetary forms is shinning in close future.

Well come in crypto talk. I don't know much about it, but I do know that Bitcoin is growing very fast, So where is it not easy now as they used to say that it cannot grow, now we can say that anything can happen.

• +1 1

I think that it will not be long for cryptocurrencies or bitcion to be accepted because as the world is going now that it is as it is updating with all the technology, it is very possible that it will be very soon that cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies are accepted. bitcoin around the world and are commonly used as money.

• +1 1

I think that in the not too distant future Bitcoins and cryptos will begin to be accepted. How to make payments backed by contracts for large purchases for small purchases USDT or another stable currency can be used with a lower fee. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes dude time is coming and now crypto currencies are the most widely used for trading in many countries worldwide. So when the governments allow the users to have trade in crypto currencies then there will be tax regulations and when that problem become solved there will be rapid increase in bitcoin acceptance worldwide. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin will conquer the world.  Due to the popularity of Bitcoin, it is spreading rapidly everywhere and many countries around the world are allowed to transact with banks. I think so that it should be accepted world wide . And it will be .

Yes if you talk about the will or future yea i am also say that yes it will be widely accepted in world because most people don't know about it because it is digital currency like the other apps and other digital platform but it will also get better reputation in future...... 

• +1 1

Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading

Yes dear i appreciate your idea . But my thinking is a bit change. Because these bitcoins is banned in some countries due to some issues. So may be in future some countries are rely on these cryptocurrencies. But it does not authentic to do so. Bevause the value of bitcoins is very high and its little bit away from the poor people reaching.

In the recent period, the spread of cryptocurrencies has increased significantly due to the acceptance by some international companies of cryptocurrencies, but I do not think that central banks will regulate cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are based on a decentralized basis and there is no need for banks

Yes gentleman I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency become a global in these days and everyone want to accept the Bitcoin because the high price of the Bitcoin in these days and also the market of the Bitcoin is rise

• +3 1

Everyone has its own opinion in my opinion cryptocurrency and Bitcoin widely accepted all over the world because these are very popular and it is the time that when everyone want to work in cryptocurrency and some people have interested to investment so it is widely accepted in future.

• +3 1

Dear friend, yes of course,cryptocurrencies will be accepted all over the world in the future. Because people are making huge profits by investing in cryptocurrencies which is increasing people's interest in cryptocurrency. So I think in the future cryptocurrency will be adopted all over the world and people all over the world will use it.

As for the rapid development that is taking place in the cryptocurrency, I expect it to become much better in the near future. We must pay more attention to the cryptocurrency because it will become the future .. Thank you

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are already being accepted around the world little by little, it is only a matter of time for everything to change and cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are used everywhere, we just have to hope that it surely will not take long for that to happen.

• Useful or interesting 1

Still it isn't satisfactory however with the progression of time it will be acknowledged . it will require some investment 30 to 35 years then cryptographic money will supplant neighborhood cash . all exchanging will be founded on digital currency . future is the Bitcoin cash.

I believe that a future Bitcoin will be a very important currency in the global economy, but I believe that at the moment it is very complicated that large financial entities do not want to lose power, so I doubt that this will happen in the very near future.

Bitcoin is a very good currency and has become even more popular in 2020. So many people now accepts bitcoin as a means of payment including Eleon must was a one time wod richest man. I think we are soon going to see crypto get adopted everyone.

Dear bitcoin has been a huge success in the past few years.  And it has become widely known, many companies in the world have come to view Bitcoin as the currency of the future, so it is not difficult for it to be adopted in all countries, but it may take more time.

Of course Bitcoin is a good currency that has a bright future because it is becoming more popular day by day in most parts of the world and I believe that sooner or later cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin will dominate the world which will enable us to buy food using cryptocurrency.  Even now we have some developed countries that use bitcoin as legal tender.