Yobit Airdrop on 12.11.2019 (free coins) [FINISHED] - Page 142 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Yobit Airdrop on 12.11.2019 (free coins) [FINISHED]

a good exchange and distributes new coins to its members, which means that the exchange takes care of its members and it has a great future SZXKBL

SCLOFS

Am extremely happy to see Yobit growing steadily through the years!! All the best and many many more years to come .  Cheers

SINNES

I didn't realize how valuable the Yobit native token was until recently!

Edited by Fidel2.0

Thank you yobit for the free coins but i wish you could provide more information about the airdrop on the yobit website. How long will the airdrop be running? If you are transfering the coins to the investbox, does this means i cannot withdraw or exchange them.

CODE: SZXKBL

SIJJEM

thanks ^^

and get directly message airdrop endet...what a fake

Edited by therapone

SSLOES 

Thanx for all Yobit, is the only enchange that rewards the user and fight to build a crypto environment

On 11/11/2019 at 5:59 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

This is really great news for every yobit user. This is good news especially for those who don't have any tokens in the account. Thanks to yobit for the  opportunity.  

not for every...

Thank you yobit for the free coins but i wish you could provide more information about the airdrop on the yobit website. How long will the airdrop be running? If you are transfering the coins to the investbox, does this means i cannot withdraw or exchange them.

code: SIBIFM

SIVLE8

first code was incorrect, I was logged out.

this is excellent news for the crypto community. Yobit is a great place for new traders to learn!

New Era begins at the exchange IObit. If this event goes well, then wait on a regular basis. I very rarely rush these words, the last time I said that about yo at the start.