Yobit Airdrop on 12.11.2019 (free coins) [FINISHED] - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Yobit Airdrop on 12.11.2019 (free coins) [FINISHED]

This is the very good news for all yobit user because yobit airdrop reward for all yobit user. 0 holder can get 100 new coins and yo holder can get (yo × 100) coins.

• Useful or interesting 2

It's a good news that yobit will provide 100 coins for free who has 0 coins too. But the problem is these coin will moved to investbox automatically. Though Investbox is good and non-risky but there are some conditions you have to abide by daily to earn interest on your deposited coins. One of them is you have to play dice 5 times whether you lose or win. It's sucks. 

• Useful or interesting 4

[¶] If you like this post please tap on 💙 button.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Just now, Admin said:

Yobit registration: https://yobit.net/en/

Good to see some activities from you. Are you aware that a lot of people face registration issue these days. It comes up with a message like "Registration is temp off" or something.

I think we need to have a look on that to get more registration.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very nice to see and airdrop, hope to see more in future and also for other coins. What coins i need to hold to get more coins from airdrop? 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Yobit users will got new coins for Free on Yobit AirDrop!

- Coins amount: 100
- Special Bonus for Yo Holders - Yo*100
- 99% of new coin balance will be moved to InvestBox (new type)
- Daily InvestBox (special percent for Yo Holders)
- You need to do few actions after the timer end (multi-accs protection)

Timer: https://yobit.net/en/airdrop/timer/
Yobit registration: https://yobit.net/en/

Is that Yo profitable to trade? I have been registered on yobit,net for almost four year and never traded that coin. BTW, is that really a coin?

54 minutes ago, cryptex said:

Is that Yo profitable to trade? I have been registered on yobit,net for almost four year and never traded that coin. BTW, is that really a coin?

Look at the chart. Exchange is consistently supporting YO. I bought a few YO when they were worth one ETH (about $250 at the time) ETH is now $180 and YO is $1100! Best move I have made on the exchange so far. SIFLFT 😃 YO is pricey now but I think it will still grow as long as they keep up the support/incentive to hold/buy YO. 

Edited by Matt

This is really great news for every yobit user. This is good news especially for those who don't have any tokens in the account. Thanks to yobit for the  opportunity.  

its good news yobit started a new airdrop for users ..
15 minuet they will be open airdrop joining option cant wait for join the airdrop  

This is great, but does anyone know actually what coin(s) will we get? 100 coins of what?

Yobit is awesome and the investbox is extremely profitable (MICRO coin is the best) but getting 100 coins of shitcoins that have no trade volume is useless. Hope someone can answer what coins do we get.

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

This is great. Yobit exchange are very good.And this exchange new offer, We are meany's people participation this airdrop. So good news all airdrop lover and all yobit users. Every people 100 coin earn now from this airdrop. 

16 hours ago, champ216 said:

This is the very good news for all yobit user because yobit airdrop reward for all yobit user. 0 holder can get 100 new coins and yo holder can get (yo × 100) coins.

you said you holder will get (yo * 100) coins.

if i have 0.1 yo, i will get 0.1*100=10 coins? but i am getting 100 without yo. I think you have some mistake

Can someone help me which coin we received from this airdrop and can we need buy any coin and we will receiveed rewards for holding any token and how much worth of this airdrop is this and when they start distribution

1 hour ago, Luna disari said:

you said you holder will get (yo * 100) coins.

if i have 0.1 yo, i will get 0.1*100=10 coins? but i am getting 100 without yo. I think you have some mistake

I don't think you'll be getting YO coins (because that would be insane and giving away too much), instead i believe they'll be giving away a new or different coin that can be invested in investbox. Thats probably the case because yo coin is already too expensive now.

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

It is a great news. Now people who have 0 coin he can earn coins from yobit. Thank you yobit for this.

19 hours ago, cryptex said:

This is a new coin, just like a Yotra coin.  But I'm not sure because the current price is $ 1266, if you get 100 Tokens Yo, that means Yo airdrop is $ 126,600.  This can be called Super Airdrop.  It was stated that 99% entered the investment box, that means 1% could be directly traded.  Is it possible?

SIFLES

This is my code, thanks for the air drop yobit

Edited by Mohs3n71