What wallet do you recommend to mine? - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krokers1

What wallet do you recommend to mine?

Its now upto you that how much you wanna invest and how you are expertise in this field because kust investing is notbthe primary thing. You should have proper knowledge about this field and you should have sharp eye on tracking of coins 

I personally recommend you to Trust wallet is the best. Because its security system is very safe. It is very easy to use and i like it so much .it has many features . Trust wallet is the best and secure wallet.Thanks a lot

Blockchain is one of the best wallet which are very reliable and useful for trading. You can earn too much profit in trading if you are expert and experienced in this work and if you use this wallet then you are the successful trader or exchanger and if you don't know about this wallets terms and conditions and its using then you will not get profit. 

There are too many kinds of good wallets are present in the market.but i recomended you the paper wallet which is one of the most popular wallet having high rating in the crypto forum.this wallet is totally encrypted and alsO  have abality to store multicoins and other crypto currencies.its too good wallet you must try this.

Choseing a wallet depend on your expectation.If you are in search of most secure and established wallets with easy transaction than i would like to recommend you following wallets:

• Trust wallet 

• coinbase wallet 

• Atomic wallet 

• Blockchain wallet

I would like recommend you one of the best wallet which is very safe and secure ,which provide your coins 100 % security that is coinbase wallet .It is most popular wallet whoes transaction fee is affordable .Coinbase wallet is on of most reliable wallet 

I recommend you to choose Blockchain wallet Beacuse it's has good, remarkable features which provides us good opportunities and financial services.it is the best platform for storing our Crypto assets here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.I like this platform very much .it is the excellent Platform in the crypto trading world.The most important thing that attract me of it's platform is it's good and fast transaction system,here you can easily send, receive and exchange different kinds of Crypto currencies with low charges.I suggest you should sign up on this website as soon as possible and enjoy it's wonderful, splendid and Glorious features.

My dear I recommend you a very easy access wallet which is Yobit, because I'm using this wallet and I found that you can easily exchange any crypto currency here. Otherwise choice is yours. 

Frist of all it all depends upon your experience on this forum. If you are not new and you are full member of this forum i suggest you a trust wallet . It is secure and safe wallets. It has a strong security plan. It has low transection charges. Mostly people use this wallet.

• +2 1

Coinbase wallet and platform coinbase is a global digital asset company that provides a place to sell and sell digital curreinse. Then if you are rather long time holder, then most secure is cold paper wallet. 

Blockchain is a digital platform to help users to manage their currency in safe place. Also it's not dangerous. Payments and exchanges is too fast.

If you want to invest, I would recommend you yobit. Because there are a lot of currencies to invest in. That is very easy to understand and very easy to invest. I recommend it to you because I use it myself.

It depends on you , which type of wallet you want to use, if you want to use store curruncey for a long time than I prefer you to use  coninbase wallet,I'm using coinbase wallet Because it has low transaction fee with strong security .

I recommend you yobit coinbase and trust wallet.

Because all are good and safe. They give you generated password, which is required to access the wallet. These wallet are intended to be easy to use, even for users without any experience. 

I would like to recommend you following wallets 

• Trust wallet 

• coinmi wallet 

• Blockchain wallet 

• MEW 

These are most secure and well established wallets .These wallets are used by million of people and win their trust .I hope it will help you .Thank you ❤

Dear friends I think Bitcoin wallet is the best. Because this wallet is safe and secure. Bitcoin wallet is valid so you can definitely save your money here. This bitcoin wallet is not likely to be hacked. So I recommend the Bitcoin wallet.

Well I'll recommend you guys to try a coinbase wallet as it is trusted worldwide beacuse of many interesting features like in that kind of wallet you can store different kind of cryptocurrencies and token and its security system is also attractive like there is less chance of getting scammed.

There are too many categories of wallets are working on this forum whoch are too good and well established.but i recomended you to use the trust wallet which is one of the oldest moat popular wallet having high rating on tbis forum and provides good security to users and with draw transaction charges are low.

• +1 1

Chose a best and secure wallet is difficult but we have to select a wallet which have a high security and new updated features  , so I recommend you to use a trust wallet ,from this wallet you can store large amount of money without any fear. It is more reliable and efficient.

• +2 1

It gets on my nerve to see a topic like yours, there is no least effort put in it , and I bet that all the replies are putting more effort in their comments that what you have done. and i do not know why your post is still here and not deleted long time a go. If you want to invest then read a lot about cryptocurrency and learn the basics then you can start thinking about trading.

I recommend you these wallet because of good reputation and administration. I personally use these wsllets. And I m satisfied with this. 

Coinbase wallet

Trust wallet

Robinhood wallet 

Paper wallet

Ledger Nano X

Atomic wallet

The one that I prefer and that is even in my personal experience I have told to my friends about it too and they are satisfied with it and that wallets name is the coinbase wallet yes with fully trusted features it is leading  among all the wallets