4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know - Page 18 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know

In my first place TrustWallet is very convenient to use, in the second place is the Tron link because of the coins that are not available on some wallets, as for me this is the main plus and I rarely use meta masks in its 3rd place, but it is very convenient that it is only on the computer.

I don’t understand where this information comes from, besides, there is optional verification, so I don’t think they would risk substituting potential users.

As for Methamaska, I still hesitate to spend large sums through it. Since he only recently "was born"

I personally use metamask and trastvallet! why don't you ask! metamask is very easy to use and the trastwallet has a lot of coins because I participate in many airdrops! and those airdrop coins are on trasvallet and yes trust vallet supports ecs20! this way I can easily participate in airdrops! and plus metamask that it is in the form of an extension is very convenient!

I completely agree with you, now many people are smoothly switching to the trust vallet, very few people use the blockchain, basically it is used only because of the distributions that take place there. And traders go to a trust, since it is much more convenient, plus it belongs to the Binance exchange.

Metamask and Trust Wallet, I can't name the third one. The two most convenient wallets are my opinion, metamask works as a Google extension that you download and register without any problems.

In my opinion, the blockchain wallet comes first. In second place is the Trust money wallet from the binance exchange. Well, I would put Metamask in third place.

One of the best in my opinion is MyEtherWallet beyond Blockchain and MetaMask I have been using each of them for a long time no problems have been

My main favorites:
PAYEER because it is very fast and convenient, it supports a large number of cryptocurrencies.
Blockchain reliability.
Trust-jack low commission for transfers.

The best crypto wallets for me are the first trust wallet as it has a user-friendly interface, convenient transfers and the ability to monitor the crypto portfolio. 

Then I would recommend not a wallet, but an exchange where you need to store the coin and it will be safe. 

Well, the third wallet is trx pro, it is also convenient almost like the first, but it does not have very good support.

1. Trust Wallet - For me, the standard is straightforward. Comfortable, pleasant and practical. Of the minuses (for me, it's a huge minus), terrible tech support.
2. TronLink - As an adjunct to a trust. On the throne blockchain.
3. MEW - Well, this is an analogue of a trust for a pc) 0

I have not heard of such a wallet yet. And why is it so safe? I'll have to see it. I personally prefer bestchench and recently started using the trust. So far, they are my favorites for me.

I disagree with the second place, but yes. everything is about the same as mine. thank you for the post

I am still new to cryptocurrency, but I have a little experience. I really liked 2 wallets: Trust Wallet MetaMask. But MetaMask comes first because it is more convenient and simpler in the interface.

Mew somehow should not be compared with a trust, I think. After all, Mew is a wallet that is sharpened strictly for the ethernet. I did not receive throne tokens or binance tokens there.

I would take blockchain, trawallet and Payeer. Metamask is also good, given that it has a special browser extension, but it's still more convenient for me to work with the previous ones.

I use payeer, I really like the exchange rate, it often happens that I withdraw currencies and exchange or sell directly in my wallet for a larger amount than I withdrawn from the exchange))

Well, the first place is undoubtedly trust wallet. The second is not exactly a wallet, but an exchange where you can safely store currency. And the third is myetherwalllet. 

As for me, the best wallet of them is  MyEtherWallet   , it has security at the level and has ERC-20. This wallet simply has everything for any user.

I agree with the top author of the topic, since I myself have used almost all wallets from this top

At the moment, only the trust wallet remains in use.

I use Trust Jack, Blockchain and Payer. There are still other options, but I chose these 3 and use them regularly.

I completely agree with the top, I myself use these wallets. I have been using Blockchain and MyEtherWallet especially for a long time, for about 5 years already. The first is good for storing bitcoin, the second for ETH and ERC-20 tokens, and on TrustWallet, you can store all the coins that are not on the first two wallets. Metamask is just a great addition to the MEW wallet, it is convenient for them to make transfers.

The best and most popular wallet, this is a metamask, as for me, you can store tokens there right in the browser

I will not go through the entire top, I will just write that I use Coinbase. Convenient wallet, there are all the cryptocurrencies I need. I don't remember exactly when and how I got in touch with him, but I quickly became friends with him. I continue to use it

Plus, I also use these convenient wallets, I am completely satisfied with them, I use Metamask mainly on my computer.