Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

Of course, my friend, such ads are false and illegal, so you cannot earn $ 1,000 an hour, no matter what you do, so we must not believe all the ads, as there are fraudsters everywhere.

In fact, my friend, not all advertisements are credible, as most of them are fraudulent, and young people get into trouble in order to achieve quick earnings, and the percentage of good ads is very small, unfortunately.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

I am not using such sites because I am a beginner in this field but my friend is doing work in this site and he said that it was good and he is also teaching but it is little difficult for me as I am beginner and it takes some time for me to learn about all the things.

Trusting advertisement in ptc is not that important because most if them are fake and are made by hackers and scammers which they use the opportunity to take advantage of hacking people's account 

19 hours ago, kashaf3 said:

working alone without having any reference will not allow us to make progress in the ptc sites.such locales require exceptionally high group so that each individual's Commision will add and getting to us.even however there are less odds of being effective in such destinations

Yeah i feel you, ptc sites need very large amounts of referrals thatwill allow you to earn more moneys, because earning without referrals ill make your earning more challenging and its very hard to rich the minimum withdrawal limits

Of course, my friend, most of the ads are false and their goal is only to attract subscribers to them by offering huge sums to them in exchange for entering the pages or logging into the links, so we must fight such ads and not allow them to laugh at us and steal our time and money.

I believe that all these ads are false and deceptive, I speak from my personal experience with these ads as I clicked on one of these ads and registered on this site and after only two weeks passed the site was closed and I lost the money I deposited in the site..

I don't like surfing the PTC ads, as they have lots of malicious links that pops out in the screen and redirects to the pages that are harmful and mostly contains the links to adult contents. So, I don't feel safe using PTC ads and I wouldn't recommend anyone using the PTC websites.

My friend, obviously, I don't trust these ads because they are using Bitcoin for its fraudulent actions, And I don't like it at all because it does a lot of fraudulent things to exploit and seduce us we have to stay away from. 

• +3 1

This is true, my friend, 90 percent. Two of the ads that offer very high returns are completely false and fake ads.

Beware of working out

Be patient and never give up

Go up the stairs step by step and do not be calves

All the best for everyone

We will rise more and more

I also suffer from these ads, they are fraudulent sites, I do not think that there is an honest site that gives you this large amount within hours, so do not believe them and be careful, perhaps these links are fraudulent and through which mobile phones are hacked and our wallets are stolen.

• +2 1

I do not trust these ads and I see them as false or fake because they make irrational and large offers and I do not try to enter them as I advise everyone not to enter them until they stop publishing such false content

of course not all advertisements are real because they make unrealistic  offers and some are totally legit so every body should be careful of any untrusted ads 

Advertisements are suspicious in most cases, no one can make 1,000 dollars in an hour, because if that were true, everyone would work on these sites. Yes, there is money making for some people, but it is definitely not for everyone , There are a lot of ads that aim to defraud and rob our work and our accounts  

Hello my friend
Most of the ads on these sites are scam and not real. You can not make more than 1 or 2 dollars per day, and this is if the site really gives profits and is not a fraud

Don't trust this ads they only there to fool you 

• +1 1

Well said my mate. In my opinion these advertisement most of are the works of scammers. But there be also a chancesnog reality. Thanks for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. 

• +1 1

I do not trust such advertisements. I think they are taking advantage of us to get money. They give us something. I hope that the members who have tried sites where a definite profit will share these sites to benefit everyone.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Tabiya786 said:

Obviously not, 98% or a greater amount of those promotions that offer exceptional yield in a brief timeframe are a method of misleading individuals out of their cash, they use voracity of new financial backers and brokers as an apparatus to get cash from them, I think still a few group succumb to these kinds of tricks since, supposing that nobody would tap on those connections they couldn't bear the cost of setting up more commercials and proceed with whatever they're doing. @betelihem

You are right almost all of thus advertisements are face and scamming advertisements, and they are maid for attracting beginners and eager peoples to invest on thus site, we all have to stay away from thus sites, because they are full of scammers.

When I started trying to make money online, I got to work on PTC platforms, in reality the profits are zero, it all depends a lot also on the referrals or as in many cases, that you rent referrals, for this you need a good investment to try to go up to plan and then see if you can earn some money, for me it seems like a great waste of time.

Ofcourse 99% of adv are not right and they exaggerate that you will earn more that 100$ per our and pla pla which are all wrong so for me I do not trust them at all and even I do not read them.

I agree with ,because most of advertising sites will offer more profit in short time ,but that all base on scame.  When you put your money and tume then it baseless. So don't put your focus on that type of sites. So if we will focus on this forum we can learn so many thing and can earn money from this forum. So we can earn more money then other by posting . After that we can start trading of cryptocurrency. 

I agree with you, and I want to add that any false advertisement will have little and weak profit, because lying is a short way.

Some of these ads may be classified as fraud, so you must be careful and deal with honest and safe sites in order for our work to be successful.

all people want to earn alot from it so they try to best way to get the money. i do not say about the ptc websites exactly. my friend work on the advertisement website they earn the small amount of money. 

• Useful or interesting 1