Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

Thank you, my friend, for your spirit of cooperation
It is an important piece of information, as there are many who need to change a mobile phone or move to a laptop for work
This is a good advantage for ease of operation

Just don't create another account with the same I.P address and same device to avoid account ban. 

You can login your account in other IP address just don't create another account. 

That's according to rules, one account at a time. 

It is allowed for you to access your account on different devices with different ip addresses, as long as you have just one account. Few days ago I opened this account in different mobile.

This is true my friend, because the rule says that there should be an account for each IP, and this means that you can create new accounts on different accounts by inviting your family members to join the forum without having to fear the ban

• +3 1

This is such great wisdom guys. This is my problem before

You can create an account with one IP address.

If you use to create an IP address access your account on different different devices, even I did it. I opened it a few days ago .I suspect using different ISPs like mobile data and my wifi and my friend.

Thank you too much for this post , I was really afraid that I could get a ban if I opened my account from a different Wifi or other things because the guidelines are really serious here

Hi there greetings yes that is a great information because I don't know about anything about it so I am very pleased and to see those topic that I don't know and I am running very fast and it is greatly good that you post those kind of information

The site rules did not mention changing the IP address, as the site allows me to work freely from anywhere and at any time and allows us the freedom to publish, participate and discuss with other members 

Well, my friend, thanks for this information .. The presence of this information dispels the fear of beginners at one of their stages of being here in the forum .. Of course there is no problem if another device uses the same account, but make sure that there is no account on the forum on the new device .. To avoid the ban .. I wish you and everyone success and continuity

I am using vpn and i always change it when the server that i use is expired and i find it no problem.by the way i only have one account on my device so i am not having any problem.

1 hour ago, lamek22 said:

Is Ip related to both the network used and the device?
If I do not have another account, can I transfer my mail to another device?
What is the procedure followed? I ask those who read my comment to answer my question

@lamek22 It must be an IP for each account, that is, you must have a single account and you can use it wherever you want with different IPs, but in those IPs there should not be other people with an account in cryptoalk because they prohibit you, if you have two at home phones and three computers, you can use your account on any of those devices whenever you want,
there just shouldn't be a different account than yours.

My friend, this information is very helpful. I can now use my laptop at ease, and in my opinion, one account per person is sufficient. There is no point in creating multiple accounts One account is enough to make more money and take knowledge 

The rule is that you must have one IP address for yourself and your device, and if you want to enter your account on another device, then there is no problem if the other device does not have a second account within the forum .. and thus you can be blocked.

I know it is important that registration device should be different and not the same if one is different that you can register your friend with his phone while connecting to your wifi.

Thanks for the useful information, i find a lot of members asking if they can create accounts for their family on the same WiFi network, nice to know what to do in that case.

It's really a frequent question wich is confusing many members and a lot of them were asking about it. Thanks for make it clear by your post to avoid banning.

• +2 1

What a good explanation, so let's not be afraid to use any IP address, the important thing is to make sure that that address has not been created another account and thus avoid being sanctioned as multiple accounts.
If I'm wrong, please correct me.

In this forum you can work with only one account from at least one device. And we should use the same internet connection. If we try to use multiple accounts on one device, our IP address may be captured and our account will be blocked.

Yes, this talk is wonderful, and everyone should read this topic carefully in order not to be afraid of banning their account and avoid opening another account from the same phone or network. Thank you.

• +1 1

my dear friend you can make different topics and  and posts on which you can work and earn free money here on this platform.

• +1 1

having multiple accounts and having different ip address are both different reasons for your banning. Having multiple accounts means using more than one accounts in same phone. While having different ip addresses means using one account in more than one phones which tracks different ip addresses. Thank you.

You are not permitted to use more than one account from one device.Your ip adress problem can be occurr and all id can be banned.So this information is very important for all the new commers od the forum.Multipal account requires different internet connection and different device

Many beginners have confusions about this issue. I would like to say that two persons cannot use the internet with same IP address because it is violation of one of the rules of this forum . We can change our IP address if another account is not already registered on that changed address.

Well I already knew about this and tried to avoid it from the start. For new beginners, do not change a title IP So you avoid being banned from power 

Thank you for this information. We are exposed to a lot of questions about this. And if my device has broken, I can access the IP account from another device. This is permissible, but on the condition that that device does not have another account because this will be considered contrary to the terms of the forum