What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

First you have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You have to complete your 100 posts then 20 posts on daily basis, After that you will start getting money. Be careful that don't copy-paste the contents of others, it is prohibited in this forum and make good quality contents.

• +5 1

Dear first of all welcome, 

So when you finished your first 100 posts than you have to done 20 posts daily after one week you will be paid for that 20 posts but always follow the rules and didn't try to violate them it be the reason to banned your account. 

You get your that money by Yobit exchange and i prefer yobit exchange it is more secure wallet than others. 

Hello brother at first you need to create 100 useful posts for free in this platform to start earning. Once you have completed your first 100 posts then you will get paid for every 20 posts per day. You can withdraw this money after 7 days.

Dear friend, as you are also new here like me, I advise you to visit a section about the forum and there you will learn the rules and conditions that must be adhered to.

It was very simple method just create an account on yobit and connect it with your crypto account and than you check how many coins or tokens you earned from crypto talk and if you are interested in investment than do if you are not than withdraw easily by perfect money or any method you want

You have to learn everything related to this field in order to be able to continue to participate here, you can benefit from the topics in the forum or use YouTube or any other good sources, so that there are courses on international sites such as Coursera, you can learn crypto from them

There are many rules of the forum that we should be follow must if we don't follow that means we break the rules of the forum then we got banned .This is important for biggeners that thay must complete 100 post and and read rules of forum .After 100 complet post they will post 20 per day and the forum will pay for their post.

Hello my friend, after you finish the 100 free posts. After reading the rules carefully, you can post or comment on posts up to 20 posts and earn money in return

You can link your account in Crypto Talk with your Yobit account, and after registering on the Yobit platform, you enter the link https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ and put your email address that you registered with in Crypto Talk in Yobit.

Edited by Mark642
  • +4 1

Before start to work Read and understand the rules and regulations. Then start to read the topics and try to increase your knowledge in the crypto world. Share your thoughts by commenting. Be nice and genuine.

You can follow different steps

First of all you can must need to know the rules and regulations of this forum. 

Second before starting this work you can completed 100 post and each of your post are good , informative and useful.

Third you must have knowledge and experience about this forum.

At first you need to read all the rules of this forum and follow those rules always. Then you have to post 100 post at free. They will not give u payment for this first 100 posts. Then you need to post as many as 30 posts each day to get money in this forum. Good luck 

Welcome to the forum dear. After completing your 100 useful posts. You have to post 20 useful posts daily for 7 days after that you will start getting your payment. That's why I say you can learn and earn at the same time on this forum. 

• +3 1

First you have to read the rules and regulations of this forum and understand properly. In first 100 posts, you need to learn how to make your post useful and informative. After 100 posts, your daily work is to do 20 useful comments. Your comments have to be minimum 100 characters. Do not copy from other posts. To make your post useful, you can read other comments and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and crypto world. 

• +1 1

On 2/15/2020 at 2:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

After joining this site you will have to complete 100 posts and from then on your income will start.After posting 100 you have to post 20 times every day for seven days then you will get the payment after 7 days.Post everything according to the rules so that your post is useful.

• +1 1

First off all you need to know the rules and regulations of this platform and make 100 topics or comments that are useful and informative to the members. Give good reputation to good topics or comments. If you want any help ask to seniors they will help you.

Well friend, once you complete the first 100 publications that are not paid, I recommend that you continue working within the Cryptotalk forum and continue studying with all the material that is available in the forum, remember that now you can make 20 daily publications and these will be paid 7 days after being published.

Although I'm still a newbie on the forum but I have already made enquiry on the the question you have asked. After you are done with your first hundred post, you go ahead and start with your daily twenty post for one week, before you start receiving earnings from the previous work you have done. Welcome

There are numerous rules in this gathering merely ought to take after in arrange to take after the newcomers. Concurring to the rules of the gathering, 100 posts must be made in 100 words. Will be It is more likely to succeed.

As a beginner in this forum all you have to do is to keep it the rules of this forum to avoid being banned, there are different guild to help make your post, if you fail to follow the rules you can be banned.After finishing 100 useful post you can post upto 20 post per day and earn talk token.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:45 PM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Well, I think immediately after you complete your 100 post there is nothing more for you to do again but to start posting only limit of 20 useful post and give max of 50 reputation on each day to start getting your payment.

Note: payment occur after 7 days when they complete verify your post don't have negative reputation or get problem then you get your payment.

Edited by Gimini

First you have to complete your 100 post and then you post 20 every day.There are many rules in this forum that you should follow.Don't make to copy paste and always avoid make a mistake.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

You need to creat your posts physically without reordering, and don't duplicate other discourse, attempt to give your own thoughts, or on the off chance that you discovered a few informations in Google thfn post them yet notice the source connect, remember that each point or answer ought to contain no under 100 characters in every last one of them, these are the significant