Expectation / Reality - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Expectation / Reality

It is awful to be debilitate quickly, however the main thing is to know reality. Indeed, even in working life you can't get wealthy in a brief period. You must show restraint, buckle down, and don't allow missteps to get you down. I want to enjoy all that life has to offer

Well I guess not all of us join this platform to become millionaire or billionaire as you said,though some of join because we want to earn some money. But you can also make your expectations a reality if you are determine and dedicated towards achieving your goals 

There is a quiet a lot of differences between expectation and reality. All our expectations cannot be met in reality. But continue working for it sincerely and patiently and soon all the expectations will turn into reality.

Expectations and reality both are important. Firstly you have to set a goal which is your expectations then you have to try full fill your expectations. This is the reality. So this two is much need. Two Are both important.        

Expectations are more then reality my expectations to work on this website to earn a lot of money by this page and I think reality is truth on my expectations 

Thank you very much for this information. Everyone expectation on this forum is to join and become rich. But with hard work and dedication one has would turn his/her expectations into reality.

Expectation is simply say that our own created dreams . Which means in oru real life we want something happens like as we wish is oru expectation. But sometimes it goes occurred as opposite to our expectation that is called life

I don't think that everyone thinks they will become millionaires, this is not easy and if anyone has this impression then it is because of the false information got by all those that are trying to increase adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Of path, absolutely everyone in the international wants to pass forward efficaciously.  And for that he has to paintings difficult to achieve achievement and make all his goals come true through difficult work.  So all the dreams of those of us who paintings here need to be realized via difficult work so that destiny achievement can be performed.

• +4 1

Hi my dear thank you but I'm new here my opinion every thing in this world is not unpaid. We are always pay when perchas any thing in the world. Finally if you went success in life a field, so you work hard and continuesly after it you get it.

• +4 1

Hello dear.how are you..i hope you are good. Thank you for sharing good information..Expectation or Reality is very important.We know reality is hard.if you went success in life a field, so you work hard 

Yes my friend we never earn million in a night and my friend you never become rich without work hard . That's why my friends always do work hard and regularly with honesty . And avoid scam and fake sites because you can lose their money in this way .

• +3 1

Dear friend your post is very well but according to my idea that not every person has dream to just earn money because most of the members only came to this forum to learn knowledge about cryptocurrencies and it is not bad to earn money because this forum gives a better opportunity that you can learn and earn the same time.

• +5 1

Yes, my friends, there is a difference of sky between expectations and in reality, but if we should make one clear to someone, then we can be disheart in a very bad way if it does not meet our expectations.Then we need that we should expect people to expect only by keeping in view the 100 realities, if they mean to any people in our realty, then do the same with them. 

It is very important for every person who work they must have patience and they believe on their hard work one day definitely he will give better result. It is happened sometime we cannot get positive result as we think. We should focus on man object and try to achieve

the current decryption may have earned going from popularity in previous. many of us all over have been in a job hither up to generate income. doting as well make for the following. adoring convey $ through and through yobit flourishing  ventriculus. admiring clear $ 20-30 every day. adoring in addition gift by means of telegrambut of your manner sensational crypto can be approaching, it is usually siad it'll maximize boost one day

Yes work hard is important to become a successful in life.  We are not expect to become millionaires overnights because for becoming millionaires we need to gain more knowledge, experience and than hard work for  years. 

We should work for learning and than earning. 

• +2 1

Many of us have high expectations. But in order to fulfill that expectation, we have to go with reality.We have to work hard to fulfill the expectations. We have to accept all the dangers and obstacles that will come in front of us.There are many similarities between expectations and realities. As easy as it is to expect, it is very difficult to implement. If you fail, it is wise to try not to give up.

Thanks my friend, for your valuable suggestions.  I think reality is much harder with imagination.  If you think I'm going to get rich overnight, it's not easy. You can't give up when you go to work again.  Cryptotalk works the same way.

There are much difference between expectations and reality. No everyone haven't dreamt to be billionaire overnight, some are doing there task very well and getting their good income and are happy with that. Its your fault you made wrong post and wrong selection of words

No everybody haven't imagined to be extremely rich person short-term, some are doing there task well overall and getting their great pay and are content with that. Its your issue you made wrong assumptions nobody has said you that cryptocurrancy is ganna make you tycoon short-term. In this way, don't be so ravenous simply Say Alhaamdullilah! Also, hapyy in what you got.

when we start accepting the reality we start taking steps towards it and at the end of the day we become successful just because we started looking at the reality

On 12/18/2020 at 6:26 PM, Pereira said:

All people who start to learn about cryptocurrencies have high expectations that they will become millionaires overnight working on the internet, that all platforms pay, that it would be impossible to lose money and this same expectation is what blinds them, when they fall In the true reality they are demotivated, because not everything is as they tell you, the reality is hard, not all the pages pay, the pages that pay then become scam, if you want a lot of money you start with pennies that are useless and You get demotivated by giving up because it gets difficult and you start to see cryptocurrencies as garbage, but here I will leave you the reality:

1. Most of the pages do not work, and if such a case works they last a very short time paying.

2. You are not going to become a millionaire overnight, you have to work hard for that.

3. You have to have your feet on the ground and know the reality to act with intelligence and not with emotions.

4. Consistency and perseverance are the key to success, never give up and you will be successful.

5. This is the most important: "THE KNOWLEDGE" This is the key to everything, without knowledge you will not get anywhere, acquire knowledge before doing anything.

These are the 5 most important things you should know to be in the crypto world and grow, knowing where you are and where you want to go.

I hope these tips work for you and you grow, much success and keep going without stopping.

This is true that no one can become millionaire overnight if we want to become successful in the world of cryptocyrrency then the long time and hardworking is required. But I would like to say that you make a good post by making the points. I hope your post will be very helpful for the members.

• +2 1

Yes my dear buddy there are many forums which are scammers and we expect them a best forum But in reality they are totally fake. We have to avoid to like those forums and sites which are scammers.