6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

3 hours ago, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano es una de las monedas digitales más nuevas en blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Rizado - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Tecnología detrás. ...
Lo que representa.

Excellent recommendation but for me the coins with a lot of potential for the future and with a good project are the following:

LINK- chainlink 

ENJ - Enjin 

BTC - Bitcoin 

SNT -Status

DOT - Polkadot

ETH - Ethereum

and another 5 more for me, all cryptocurrencies have a great potential for monetary growth and they also have a great project behind them, so from what I have been studying these cryptocurrencies they will have an excellent future performance for me, these cryptocurrencies are the best of this year

for me i think 

bnb .. twt .. eth .. trx .. xrp .. ltc 

bnb with binance project

twt with trustwallet partner with binance

eth with upgrade to eth v 2.0 

trx with doog team and great owner for next step project

xrp 

ltc 

i think many great coin or token again good for future

4 hours ago, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano es una de las monedas digitales más nuevas en blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Rizado - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Tecnología detrás. ...
Lo que representa.

Although I think in the same way as you because I share the same taste for those same currencies, I also wanted to share other excellent options that almost nobody mentions.
The first one that has good potential and you show it every day is NEO, this is a coin that has maintained an excellent price and has risen in the last years by more than 200%, I would say that it is an excellent opportunity to market since your project is also very worthwhile because under its blockhain you can run Dapps and create smart contracts, it is a currency to take into account.
The second that is worth paying attention to is BNB, the currency of the Binance Exchange for me has been a real surprise not only because of its price that has increased exponentially in recent years but also the use and functionality that today has the currency, you do not have the practicality of using it within Binance, I believe that with the popularity boom that if having Binance year after year I have no doubt that this currency will cost much more money in the coming years.
My stubborn choice is Polkadot, a project that is relatively new but the truth is that it is a box of surprises, with only 3 months of existence it has already cost 6 dollars, the impressive thing is not only that but the team that is behind its project as this currency is led by ethereum co-founder Gavin Wood and in the future it will allow us new blockchains, applications without the need to implement a smart contract.
Finally, I will recommend you to Tetha, this is a fantastic project that comes to compete face to face with YouTube and Twich, in a few months its price has skyrocketed and even if you don't have it, it is an excellent time to buy it. This platform will revolutionize the future of digital platforms due to its decentralization and because it will reward users who share their bandwidth through their cache with a passive income, a solution I would say is innovative and that also makes you earn money .

I think that you can still add Bitcoin , since its current price is not yet the limit . And on the account of BNB , I have already invested a small part in this coin , I am sure that it has a good future.

If you have a currency on a platform it can be converted into a us dollars and you withdraw it on your visa like the yobit  platform if you are dealing  with a platform that does not trade with in us dollars  you can withdraw the currency  on Advcach bank and convert  it on your visa

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is considered the father and mother, therefore, to bring cryptocurrencies into existence, so it is the future of cryptocurrencies and the failure of Bitcoin may cause a complete collapse in this field, but there are many currencies worth nominating such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and many

• Useful or interesting 1

I really think that the eth is going to go up much more, it does not stop rising even little by little, the truth is that it has always been going up and that is what I think is going to continue to happen that is why I like this cryptocurrency a lot.

The litelcoin knew it less but the truth is that it is a very good currency that is also rising, but I do not know if it continues like this or there comes a time when it falls, I see it more irregular.

Then there are two others that I like a lot, as they are that it is BNB of binance and the zcash that I see a currencies that right now are rising but that little by little they are going to rise more surely, because it is pulling very good in the prices that it has and it is seen that this is going to be well maintained.

The other two, the truth is that I have not used to use them a lot and they are not that they call my attention, the XRP I know that if it rose and remained but I can say little about them.

Anyway, the ones you have put with bitcoin and trx for me I think they are the best and the ones I like the most to have.

it's right, these coins have a fairly stable price, these coins are more suitable for long term investment, but for the short term, you can choose other coin or token, such as yfi, yfii, uniswap, recently it has increased to 300%, even yfi the price overtake btc, last price of yfi is $ 30,000, it is truly extraordinary, now there are many tokens that are as good as ltc, there are, xrp, because more people are able to make valuable tokens, the development of cryptocurrencies is really fast

It is very good to mention the best known coins .. but personally the MASK coin has a lot of future since yobit is giving a minimum of 1% and a maximum of 10% every day without doing anything .. coins that have been around for years and that can make the leap ? hopefully ltc, zec, ada, trx, xrp .. eos, pundi x ... DOGE...

Edited by jmgp88
  • +1 1

This coin is already in top crypto currency ok so I don't think it will make another evolution.... All crypto currency world focus on Defi token this time

• +1 1

In my personal opinion, I stay with ADA, it is a very good project and many trust that it can dethrone ethereum in a short time, it is good to invest and hold

• +1 1

5 hours ago, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

LTC and BNB are the best coins and have good future and if you can earn good profit if you hold those coin for a long time. also cardano or Zcash are finding their way to crypto markets.

• +1 1

Sofa from this platform I have learnt about three coins. They are bitcoins ethereum and litecoin. From what I had read I think these three coins has huge markets now as well as in the future. There is a really good strong competition between these three coins. I know there is a lot more I have to learn about and still on the process of learning it.

Hello for me, the ones that will be the highest in the rankin are bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, I mean the usual supplies but in my opinion the coins that I like the most is XLM for the speed of transactions and the low commissions
a big greeting

Edited by ramonn22

Types of Stable Coin
There are 4 main categories of stable coins:

Fiat collateralized Stable Coin- backed by fiat.
Commodity Collateralized Stable coin- backed by interchangeable assets like precious metals.
Crypto-collateralized Stable coin- backed by other cryptocurrencies.
Non-Collateralized Stable Coin- not backed by anything.

As for me, you have to be carefull with XRP. Just a short story about it, 2 or 3 years ago almst from everywhere every "pro trader" told us about future rising of ripple. And i purchased big amount of that coins. And you can realise the result of it. I lost more than 230 dollars value just because of price, which one jsut fall down and lost more than 17% per week. 

I will keep telling everyone that Etherium is exmple of xoins which can grow. And the reason of it is Defi project because most them are using Eth for that 

I think it's a blockchain business that wants to compete and find a site for it with the currencies you mentioned because the developers who did it are among the best programmers.

Actually there are a lot of them but I actually mention the primates Ethereum trx ripple Sushi Uni litecoin I see these cryptos driving the market for the moment

I think that Bitcoin, Ethereum and Etcoin have the full ability to control other currencies, so when these currencies are downloaded, they directly download other currencies, so I think they are the most influential currencies in the cryptocurrency market. For example, we find in 2017 when Bitcoin rose to $ 20,000, all cryptocurrencies exploded, and when the price of Bitcoin fell, all currencies fell ....

For now I'm sure in these 

- BTC

- XEM/XYM (update and airdrop soon)

- XPX

- DOT

- ATOM

- MANA

Not meaning they will pump right now

I like how they are developed, their consensus mechanisms, developers and most of all — ideas

Edited by smil113
  • +5 2