ETHBNT Airdrop In Binance For Bancor Holders - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
syedakbar11

ETHBNT Airdrop In Binance For Bancor Holders

HERE ETHBNT AIRDROP DETAILS FOR BANCORE HOLDERS

Everyone who is interested in this airdrop you have to do few things for this airdrop to be legible, everyone with valid binance account and balance of bancor will be eligible for this airdrop for more details read bellow and alos watch our video for complete details in URDU/HINDI

What you need to do:

1 Hold BNT on January 1st at 12:00 am EST
(Amount you hold will be snapshotted)

2 Receive the ETHBNT airdrop in your Fortmatic wallet
(You’ll receive 10% of your BNT holdings as ETHBNT, e.g., 100 BNT will give you ETHBNT worth 10 BNT)

3 Earn fees from every ETH-based trade on Bancor by simply holding ETHBNT!

Watch this Video and subscribe thanks 

Can everone join on this airdrop program?  What is the requirements for participating on this program and do we need to complete kyc verification or do we need to deposit. And what is the bonus amount they will share. If I have a old binance account can I participate on the program? 

17 hours ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

Can everone join on this airdrop program?  What is the requirements for participating on this program and do we need to complete kyc verification or do we need to deposit. And what is the bonus amount they will share. If I have a old binance account can I participate on the program? 

no KYC is not necessary but holding bancore is necessary in binance exchange and everyone can join