Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

Believe me but this is not possible friend! Earning 5 dollars in 10 faucets per week?? With 10 faucets you can only earn maybe  2.5 dollars per week but not 5 dollars because faucet sites are paying slowly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

From my point of view based on my experiences it is very difficult for you to generate that amount of money with the Faucets unless you have a large network of referrals that allow you to earn a commission for their work but from rest it is impossible friend 

I dont consider in my reach that any website is doing any campaign which will enable you to earn 5$ each per day. That is actually a very high expectation. I think that it will be only available if you are a trader and trading very concentrated and also there is risk so there is also no guarantee. 

• -3 1

On 4/23/2020 at 9:45 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

There are so many scammers issues with faucet, now faucet wates the time of users, actually it's so hard that you will find the legit faucet and earn more $1 per day. So i don't recommand the faucet for anyone.

That's right and it's not a good idea to trust them easily. 

Much better to do some research first before proceeding to try the said faucet. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/23/2020 at 2:28 AM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

Well, base on my experience, you can't earn $5 in just a week even if you use 10-15 faucets at the same time. It is because I already done that and it is a very hard time for me to earn even only just $1 in one week. I used 15 faucets at the same time but I didn't reach $1 quota. Instead, I only reach $0.5 in one week. It is very hard to use faucets so don't expect to high from it.

Faucets are not going to make you any significant money, and 5$ in a week is too high for faucets and I don't think you can make that much even if you use 10 faucets at the same time.

On 4/23/2020 at 11:06 AM, Kariuki said:

Okay in terms of satoshis , then 5 dollars would be around 65,000 satoshis according to the current price of bitcoin, then you need to collect bout 9000 satoshis a day , and I dont think there is any site offering that kind of satoshis a day except the one we are on right now but no worries keep looking around, something will definitely come up

OK thanks, I guess this seems like impossible, I gave up the idea, i will stick to crypto talk for now. I also plan to go for trading, i found some people suggested to guide me during trading.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 4/22/2020 at 1:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

Welcome my friend
Unfortunately, the payoff from faucets is very, very low at the present time compared to the time spent
I advise you to search for better areas from which you can profit from digital currencies

On 4/22/2020 at 11:58 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

Faucets is a waste of time. Even if you work in the 10 faucets at a time you won't be able to make 5usd  weekly. But maybe you will be able to make 5usd monthly from the faucets. Which is why i said it's a waste of time. 

Yes, you can earn money from the faucets sites, but this is a large amount. I do not think you can earn it from the faucets only. Invest your time in learning to trade.

I'm talking about your topic.  I don't know much.  But as far as I know this company is currently off.  So I can't say I work here 

Currently  I am not using  anty fauce because  faucets  are giving  only bit amounts.  Si i don't  have any information  about  facets right  now that's are  legit or not.

I don't know much about faucet. But I have many times in this platform. I think you can earn 5 dollar by using faucet but you have to work for hours in that. It's better to use cryptotalk instead. 

On 4/22/2020 at 8:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

using only faucet making 5$ weekly is almost impossible, faucets are used to accumulate a fraction of crypto and not to earn money- to earn some money you cast using GPT sites, or something that pays you to do things (like surveys, offers, etc..). 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

I don't know much about faucet. But I have many times in this platform. I think you can earn 5 dollar by using faucet but you have to work for hours in that. It's better to use cryptotalk instead. 

I believe so, I gave up the idea I don't think it is possible to make 5 dollars a week, I don't actually need it now, I am doing trading nowadays I hope this become a good source of income.

"We grow by lifting others"

I think not, some people with 10 taps earn less than $ 2 in a whole week, so you don't even have to try, find another way to earn. 

Five dollars a week, it is very small, then all the same money that you can earn on taps. It is best to invest in an investment box on the Yobit exchange. Take a micro coin, and invest in it.

You won't make 5$ weekly from faucets, even if you use all faucets available. Still from what I know the Horizen faucet is probably the one that is paying the most, just for using it once per day. You might try it but you will need to finish all required tasks the first time you use it to maximize your earning.

• +4 1

I don't think so. I have had enough experience with faucet sites and I have never made up to that with any of them. Unless you work with almost 10 of them at the same time, you can even make more. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/22/2020 at 3:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

If you have so meany referral i think you can make it, but you need so meany referrals.

I think that this is real, but if you have referrals that are just like you every day collect coins on all the faucets that you use.

You can make more money from this forum then why you going with faucets. Faucets is very bad way to get sathosi because there you are wasting your time. I hate faucets because they paying very low sathosi around 8 sathosi per 1 captcha.

I think this is impossible, even using 20 cryptocurrency faucets and inviting friends there, you are unlikely to earn even $ 2 in one week.

• +1 1

Yes it's possible, if your going to take a full 24 hours, on using basically around many different faucets sites as if your totally on wanting to earn $5 per week, as it's possible that it can happen on earning such on faucets, even it will time and efforts

• +1 1