Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

On 4/23/2020 at 8:34 AM, Ms.o said:

Faucets only give small amount. But it is possible to earn 5 dollar by having more referrals,that's the only way to boost your earnings. Or here in this forum you can earn 3 dollar everyday,depending on btc price.

Its really hard to refer people because they think that we doing scam that's why for me it's hard to earn $5 in week using faucets. Much better to work here so you can earn more than $5 within a week. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The worst thing someone can think of making money online are faucets, many of them if not all always promise products they can not even offer if someone register on such sites. Still do not know why these faucet sites are still existing because they are completely not profitable in any way. 

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 11:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

If you want to waste your time @Abdalrazig, you can do faucets.I am giving you a surety that they are just a waste of time.If you want some extra income for doing trade you can use this forum to get some earnings.As you know that the payment system is now back on it's feet now you can use this forum for some extra earnings. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I do not prefer this advice because working in the faucets area is a waste of time and little gains

I recommend working within the forum Crypto, the gains here are more

Facuets are just waste of time no i am sure that you can’t earn 5 dollars a week so try to give your time in this forum and you can earn 3dollars a day so do it thanks

If you are want a income of five dollar every week you can start with trade. You are make this much very easy if you are know what to do but you are have to be very careful and know what to do because there are many that do not and lose money from trade. It is patients you will need and someone to help you learn because going alone will make you a long time to learn but someone else can cut time a lot. If you are have a friend trade ask him for help about what to do.

Faucets give some few crypto and perhaps you can make this much from them but they ask to claim every hour or around there and maybe it will be very difficult to do that every day as they are very boring and the payments are so small that make it hard to follow.

• +1 1

I used FreeCoins on Yobit. This is an opportunity to collect small amounts for various cryptocurrencies and tokens trading on Yobit. This approach allows beginners to delve into the essence of the cryptocurrency system and, having collected a certain amount, try themselves as a trader or investor.

Yes you can make $ 5 a week with faucets, but it would be very tiring since you have to be on PC all the time, I once used 2 faucets for 1 week which gave me $ 1 profit :)

In my experience, I do not recommend faucets, they are very slow, you earn too little for the time you invest, and also there are many scams that do not pay, I recommend that you go better to the airdrops

On 22.04.2020 at 21:28, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

Just think about why a there are faucets, who makes money on them - those who distribute or those who collect?

Oke can earn a lot from faucets if he is good at trading . All the traders can earn a lot from faucets. If any one of them is not aware then they should not try this.

From my experience I have used faucet, although certainly the income you get from them is not very great, they are an excellent alternative to start generating extra income.  I recommend that when using them, you look for referrals since that is why you also get a certain percentage of profit, and that depends on each faucet.  What has been the way they have used to generate income apart from cryptotalk?  They really believe that it is possible to start capitalizing with pages such as PTC or Mini jobs to later trade.

I would like to know more about this. I would also love to earn 5$ weekly. I will work for this and earn but know that the faucets doesn’t pay much.

It is possible to make $ 5 a week in the faucets but it is very difficult you have to invest a lot of time and effort in the faucets and get referrals since you are not going to achieve it, now I recommend other options such as airdrops for example although It is true that some pay and others do not, but it is not much effort and it is worth trying, other options are survey pages, tasks, blockchain games like Gods Unchained, etc.
Edited by drummer223

I think it is very difficult, since it is quite difficult to earn at least $ 2 in a week. I recommend you to post in this forum better, you have a higher profit than with the faucets.

Hello friend, Faucets are much less paying and hours of collecting some crypto rewards in cents is not worth after all, so I wouldn't recommend you to spend your time on faucets. Besides, you can start working on blogs, that pays on cryptocurrency for your precious time and contribution. I have recently published some earning methods, where you can earn $5 on daily basis by writing software reviews. I have also uploaded payment proofs, so that you can start your way without any doubt. Please have a look, I hope you will find these contents useful, and give some feedbacks on how you feel about the article. Here's the link to the forum posts;

1. Earn with 👉 Capterra

2. Earn with 👉 G2

The only way you can earn $ 5 a week using faucets is by getting thousands of referrals, otherwise you would be wasting your time. Faucets are not easy at all, and if you work without referrals at most you will be able to get $ 10 a month dedicating 8 hours a day.

Earning $ 5 from faucets is tiring and requires effort and time throughout the day, and it is imperative to promote the referral link for the faucet to increase your profits, as I consider it a waste of time because it drains your time, which can be used by reliable sites or forums.

I find making $ 5 on faucets very difficult. At the same time, fraudsters who want to steal your data and more can get caught. Earn better on this forum, success!

There is an option if there is a dice in the faucet, then you can increase your income, there are no longer any restrictions, even up to 1 bitcoin, but at the same time you can lose everything, here you act at your own risk. It is very difficult to squeeze out even 5 dollars from faucet, perhaps from a few faucets that are used at the same time.

You can win 5 dollars or more by participating in the Russian ruble sites through advertisements or referrals to increase profit