Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

My friend, that all cryptocurrency faucets are a waste of time and offer very little profit and I never advise you to use them in addition to that you will not be able to get 10 $ even if you work inside 10 or more faucets site so I advise you to search for benefits that offer more profits than faucets

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think faucets are really worth it anymore because they're just waste of time. If you can be able to involve yourself in trading or investment, you will be able to earn a great more deal than $5 a week.

• +5 1

Honestly, I used to use faucet at one time but I was not satisfied with using faucet.  Because Faucet pays a small amount of money.  I don't think you can earn $ 5 a day by working at Faucet.  This is possible if you can refrral a good amount.  I would not advise you to use faucet.  Better work on this forum.  I hope you can earn a good amount.

$5 weekly is very difficult to collect from the faucets but first invest in yourself. Learn and gain information about the cryptocurrency then you can easily earn talk token which can be traded with bitcoin from the September.

I don't think it was really useful previously and several years ago it was possible.
 But now it is a waste of time and does not give any financial value

So I advise you to commit to working here as it is the best place to get money.

• +1 1

Noway, making 5$ faucets is like impossible. You can barely earn 1$ in a week. I think faucets are waste of time you can earn more from the free lancing and other online jobs than faucets. Faucets are so boring and it will make your mind very dull.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

If it's through faucet that you want to make five dollars a day I can say that you are looking for the impossible. Faucet offers so little amount of money despite the attention put into it.

On 4/23/2020 at 2:28 AM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

It's really hard to earn from faucets at this time. 

I recommend you too look for a better income coming from some sites or platform like this so you can save so much of your time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is hard to do or to earn 5$ a week by the use of faucets out there. Because you can only earn little amount of crypto in faucets. But if you want to earn 5$ or more a week you can do trading or investing cryptocurrency.

I don't think one can ever earn $5 a week in the faucet site because they limit users opportunity of earning and you will hardly earn $1 a week and for that reason alone I think making use of this great forum is far better than making use of faucet as I consider it as a waste of time and resources.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/23/2020 at 2:03 PM, Beast921 said:

No in my opinion it's very difficult.Because faucets have completely different scenario from others.They provide very little earnings.So 5$ per week from faucets looks very difficult.

That's really hard to earn 5$ using faucets. 

Much better to look for more profitable sites or app than hoping to earn 5$ in the faucets. 

For me much better if you stay in cryptotalk and share useful content for you to earn more within a week. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I tell you its difficult to get that , so lets do the math, you have one faucet, you get 2 satoshis every 5 minutes which means in 8 hours , you have around 96 satoshis, so assuming yo work with 10 as you wish , that would be 960 satoshi and by a whole week , excluding sunday because to me Sundays belong to God , you have around 6670 satoshis, thats almost a dollar, well tell me if you can work for 67 cents a week, A waste of time @Mwangi what do you think also  it is not worth your time

• +5 1

I don't think so, so far it's faucets it will be very difficult to make such amount stated above. Despite the claims to pay almost double of the task you perform untill you begins to follow them one after the other you will understand they are just mere promises just captured one attention. I have spent more than two years participating in faucets campaigns but unfortunately nothing good comes out of it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

It's so hard to earn 5$ weekly using faucets but if you work hard to earn it then possible for you to earn more than 5$ weekly that's why I recommend you to look for a job online or stay working here in cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

I do not think so, and I do not think that you will make more than 2 dollars a week, as the amount you give is very small So learn the analysis and start trading or stick to CryptoTalk And work hard where you can make very good monthly profits from it.

• +1 2

On 4/22/2020 at 11:58 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

Its not matter how many faucets you select to earn but one think remember faucet just waste our time, if you work whole month in this faucet even you didn't not earn 5$ dollars, so better to work hard in this forum and earn good rewards.

• +1 1

i think that you will work hard to earn 5$ monthly not weekly, or if you have good groups in youtube and other social media and share your referal link, and your subsecribers (big number) use your referal link you can get this amount.

• +1 1

Guy I suggests you should not waste your time in faucet because you can not earn $5 in a week. So l advice you to focus on this forum and make your daily post and earn talk coins weekly. l think this cryptotalk will be better and more profitable faucet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

Faucet is not profitable enough for you to focus with it. Maybe focus on like this site (Cryptotalk) because this is much profitable and worth to spend time. 

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

yeah , we can make it only when we have a good team ( reffer workers ) .

assume some facucets give 50% of total claim ( as a reffer commission ) .

if you will able to makes 200+ active member then easily you can make it .

if you work individually their then that's is big wastege of time .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't think that it would be possible, $5 is a huge amount of money especially if there are many people who will try those faucets and as well all know whenever there is a faucet, they will only give a little amount of money.

• +1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 12:28 AM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

Its never possible now to earn 5 usd per week  from a faucet because mostly faucet now give you Very much low amount..let me explain you that if a faucet every hour give you 0.25 doge coin then say can you able to earn 5 usd by working on the faucet.. Now a days working on faucet mean you are waste your time.. So be careful from this way ❤                

• +3 1

You will recommend stopping using the Fawcett site from now on and focus on posting on this website because the forum pays more and there are many scam faucets, so I'm sure you'll waste your time there.  

• +1 1

Share your experience

I earned $5 before but not in faucets because I know faucets will never give us this amount within a week or a day. If you want to earn more than $5 within a week then try to look for some good on come online without using faucets because you will wait more time for you to earn big amount using faucets. 

This amount is my expectation and the price of a tok currency. You can collect it within two working days here and for a time not exceeding an hour and a half per day and immediately I think for the effort and time expended it is quite an appropriate amount As for the handicap sites, there is little benefit from them and you will not be able to collect $ 2 a week from them