Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

I don’t think that you can make this money this way. Make an effort in this forum better and more secure.

Its very difficult its really tough because right now we are all having these faucets and the price of bitcoin has gone up , really up and so its important for me to really check everything that we have right now there are about 1000 satoshi if you work as hard for the day you will get that means about 5 dollars every month

• +3 1

Making $5 weekly from the faucet is not that easy because it will need you to spent more than 20 hours per day to claim working for $5 per week which does not worth nothing to earn $5 a week.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

That amount is not impossible  alone from the faucets but if you can make a lot of refferals that would be better and than you can even make 10$ weekly.

On 4/22/2020 at 7:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

This is difficult at the present time because the faucets no longer give a large percentage of satoshi I think that the best way to earn money is to work on this forum and have patience until you make good money through good responses, as the forum is paid by bitcoin

Abdalrazig 22.04.2020 21:28 tarihinde şunları söyledi:

Deneyiminizi paylaşın

Açık ol ...

10 veya daha fazla musluk kullansam bile haftalık 5 $ kazanmak isterim. Bugünlerde ticaret hakkında bilgi edinmeye çalışıyorum, ancak ne kadar küçük olsun fazladan bir gelir kullanabilirim.

If you want to make $ 5 a week from faucets, you may need to spend 30 minutes a day on each of the 20 taps. Believe me, this situation can drive people crazy. I've tried. I could not be very patient. Strictly speaking, it's annoying for people to visit 20 faucets an hour and solve captchas. The situation is not very different for PTC. I came across a PTC. I can earn 1000 satoshi daily from here. 3 minutes a day is enough for this. Frankly, I couldn't find any other place other than this. Almost all of them have a very low payment amount.

Hi mate, I didn't try faucets even only a once yet. But I have heard about faucets that it pays very slow payment. Now a days, earning only $5 on a week, I think, is not very useful as we have work hard in a week. So I would like to suggest you that don't waste the time on faucets. You can earn much income through this forum so you should have to give your precious time at this forum both on earning and learning.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think it is difficult to procure $5 in fixtures in seven days. There are so many trick fixtures now and you can't tell if that spigot is genuine or not in the event that you don't attempt it. I recommend to you to don't squander your energy on these fixture yet invested your time here in cryptotalk in light of the fact that you can acquire $2 every day in this discussion.

The process to create a Faucet takes only 20 minutes and 4. ... 200 in Bitcoins every hour no strings attached Multiply your bitcoins free weekly lottery with big ... This contains the mnemonic Use our Auto Faucet 5 Minute Faucet And Daily faucet to ... It 39 ll give you the chance to generate free BTC anytime you want or need.

• +1 1

It is next to impossible to earn 5$ in a week through faucets whether it is 1 or 2 or 10. First of all it is difficult to find a genuine faucet. Secondly it takes hours, days or months if you still have the patience to continue even a small amount.

There are many tap sites. Some of them pay little. It takes good research to earn from faucet sites. Some pay, some do not.

If you have a high power device, it is possible to earn more than $5 a day, but if you do not have it is impossible to even rich a $1 a day. I suggest trading, but do search the basics first and technical analysis so that you can assure your profit.

Please rate my comment ❤️

On 4/22/2020 at 11:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

I think you cannot earn $5 at the foucets because they give very small amount but its also depends upon your hardworking. But we can earn $3 per day  easily by working at this forum. So I think there is no need to work at any foucet.

Yes of course i don't use tap and i don't know if you know i don't like to work in it i don't believe in taps and the like i just believe in crypto because it's really great i think i just focus on investing in it

On 4/23/2020 at 7:50 PM, Moaz said:

Unfortunately my friend, I do not think there is an opportunity to win 5 dollars a week of faucets even if I use more than 10 faucets because its profits are very few, I have used these faucets before and I won nothing

There is no chance of earn five USD by using any faucet because now a days all faucet sites gaves us almost nothing to us and we try much to earn any faucet sites. Now it is very possible that we just working on bounties because bounties gaves us more beneficial for us. 

On 4/23/2020 at 11:43 PM, malik6314193 said:

I don't think so because i spend much time on these sites but i didn't get amy thing from this. I am also trading so i will suggest do trading and earn from it. 

There is no chance of earn five USD by using any faucet because now a days all faucet sites gaves us almost nothing to us and we try much to earn any faucet sites. Now it is very possible that we just working on bounties because bounties gaves us more beneficial for us. 

You earn 5 dollar easily from the facuts if you make more and more referral... If this situation you earn more than 5 dollar in week... I think if you use other methods so it's impossible you earn 5 dollar in a week.. because facuts give the little amount...

• +2 1

Bana kalırsa musluklardan çok para kazanılmıyo hatta neredeyse hiç kazanılmıyo bana kalırsa farklı uygulamalar birkaç ayda 1-2 lira verirse verirse verir bence tamamiyle zaman kaybı.Boşa zamanınızı ayırmayın muslukla.

• -3 1

Earning with faucets is very difficult. You earn very little for much work done.i totally believe it's a waste of time. I don't think you would be able to earn that much using faucets.cryptotalk pays more.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/18/2020 at 6:15 AM, Dark_Sky said:

If you know many faucets then possible for you to earn $5 weekly but if you only know one faucets then you will only earn less than of what you expecting that's why I recommend you to work here instead so you will earn more than $5 within a week. 

You are right, faucet sites don't pay that much for there users, and clamming 5$ worth of cryptocurrency from faucet sites takes a lots of times, but if we have so many referrals that will decrease our works and can earn 5$ with some weeks.

• +1 1

Even though using a lot of faucets you will not get $ 5 in 1 week, you better leave it and join cryptotalk, because here we can get $ 5 per week or more. Once collected, you can trade on yobit.

• +1 1

All things considered I am very burnt out on examining the fixture, on the grounds that the spigot isn't equivalent with what is delivered right, it just burns through your time. However, on the off chance that you truly need to continue doing it, if you don't mind I have encountered with fixtures a couple of years back.

Yes, my friend, I want to use everything related to this encryption and work with it and go deep with it and master it and earn money through it. I want to work in this field in all its useful areas and make a great fortune from it