Time to invest on BNB for 70% profit within two weeks or less - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to invest on BNB for 70% profit within two weeks or less

Binance coins few days ago pumps hardly due to new ieo pad and we need to be ready for investment in BNB coin. Because it is now staking available for investment purpose holders because binance is going to launch Binance chain on which white papers was made for crypto lover and for crypto market new projects. So it can be reached to more then 30$ in few months later. What do you think about BNB coins.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

BNB is not among top 10 coins but since it is supported by Binance, it is a strong coin for investing. You can buy this coin in Yobit now for the price of $17.2 but you have to be patient because its volume is low and it doesn't fluctuate as fast as famous coins. Don't expect fast earnings. BNB can also be looked upon as a good long term plan because Binance keeps working on BNB and it provides new possibilities for BNB owners to be able to use their coins to pay for a wider range of services. This can help to increase the value of BNB in upcoming years.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Binance token it may pump anytime and those who holds it, will earn a lot of profit. Its for a long time binance price it has drop but i believe it will go riase agin very soon and no one who will regret to hold it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Binance platform is one of the important platforms that provide many opportunities to earn through investments in the coins you offer, and certainly BNB is Binance coin and therefore the investment in this coin is good

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I have not much knowledge about that but i think it is very hard to pump up about 70% in just two weeks. But as you saying it will increase so we should buy and hold it. 

Binance platform is really one of the best platforms that I worked with, but is it reasonable to win this amount of money during this short period because this percentage is great

6 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Binance coins few days ago pumps hardly due to new ieo pad and we need to be ready for investment in BNB coin. Because it is now staking available for investment purpose holders because binance is going to launch Binance chain on which white papers was made for crypto lover and for crypto market new projects. So it can be reached to more then 30$ in few months later. What do you think about BNB coins.

None of us can guarantee such huge percentage of profits within so less time .its possible but i would suggest that before going to put you money in any kind of such investment try to fo some research about the same and then only take any decision. 

I think so, binance is one of the most popular and trusted exchange but i think you can earn huge amount money from that short time. Because investing needs a lot of time to earn huge money. 

Everyone knows binance is one of the trust exchange in crypto market, this exchange own coin is BNB coin, its works fine in couple of years and binance also gives some facilities if we do trade in this coin, so in my opinion BNB is the best coin to invest and we earn good profit when the coin pump up.

• +3 1

13 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

BNB is not among top 10 coins but since it is supported by Binance, it is a strong coin for investing. You can buy this coin in Yobit now for the price of $17.2 but you have to be patient because its volume is low and it doesn't fluctuate as fast as famous coins. Don't expect fast earnings. BNB can also be looked upon as a good long term plan because Binance keeps working on BNB and it provides new possibilities for BNB owners to be able to use their coins to pay for a wider range of services. This can help to increase the value of BNB in upcoming years.

is you checked last seven profit for investors of BNB because new ieo binance coin bounce back from 13$ to 17$ now latest binance makes another feature of binance chain due to this feature i am sure it will goes to all time new high price if bitcoin pumps due to manipulation or halving event or anything else btc correlations with bnb, eth, and eos even suddenly moves also not bleeding for these three coins. 

I don't know much about this coin bnb as I'm yet to explore it and perhaps I may gain some interest in investing in it since almost everybody here is saying it can be profitable.

20 hours ago, jamesvince said:

I guess i need to come revisit on this thread in 2 weeks to see if your call was warranted. I think that those news have already been priced in and 2 weeks is a strangely accurate timeline without any TA behind it.

5 hours ago, jamesvince said:

is you checked last seven profit for investors of BNB because new ieo binance coin bounce back from 13$ to 17$ now latest binance makes another feature of binance chain due to this feature i am sure it will goes to all time new high price if bitcoin pumps due to manipulation or halving event or anything else btc correlations with bnb, eth, and eos even suddenly moves also not bleeding for these three coins. 

I prefer to invest in BNB rather than a new IEO because BNB has been in the market for almost 3 years and has performed well during its presence. New IEOs have good movements after launch but many of them will die soon after that and your investment will plummet. Let at least one year to pass to see how the IEO behaves and if investors will trust in it. If it could seize a good amount of capitalization, then you can consider buying it. BNB has steady and acceptable growth and investing in this coin is much more promising.

Binance token it afford rising anytime and those who hold it, will earn a lot of earnings. Its for a long time binance property it haven't drop but i skptical it will go riase agin very recive and no one who will regret to keep it

On 4/22/2020 at 2:04 PM, jamesvince said:

So do you means that's this is the best time that's we should buy and holding binance coin or what? And also I want to know are you 100% sure with your news?.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:25 PM, vincedig said:

Its a best inforamtion about the BNB coin afilated to the binance exchange. Through your analysis I think in future it would be reached 30 to 32 dallors in next few months.

agree you, Binance foundation is one of the important platforms that afford widely opportunities to earn through investments in coin you offer, and certainly BNB is Binnce coin and so the speculation in this coin's good

BNB is a Crypto currency of The big and trusted exchange platform of the world. Already many times BNB has provided the huge profit to the customer of it. So i always prefer it and i store and use it.

Your analysis is something interesting since I was seeing that opportunity yesterday, but I have not dared since I am undecided with my money and the investment I want to make but it is good to see publications that think the same as me.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:54 PM, Raven said:

I think so, binance is one of the most popular and trusted exchange but i think you can earn huge amount money from that short time. Because investing needs a lot of time to earn huge money. 

Bnb are now in top optioons for crypto market traders and investors. Because now binance exchange acquired Coinmarketcap website also and it means now more chance that binance exchange acquired coingecko also and become professional and only monopoly in crypto market which are amazing for us. 

• +1 1

Being the by-product of most trusted and reputable exchange platform,binance coin has its potential to reach that price soon,binance are working hard also for that coin,so i know this is one good investment especially for long term.

I don't know about this but I think it's very difficult you must have good knowledge and try hard then maybe you can think and also I think it's very difficult

8 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Bnb are now in top optioons for crypto market traders and investors. Because now binance exchange acquired Coinmarketcap website also and it means now more chance that binance exchange acquired coingecko also and become professional and only monopoly in crypto market which are amazing for us. 

What i really mean in my post is you can't earn huge amount of money in short time because trading and investing needs more time to earn huge money. And yes, binance is one of the best exchange now, that's why we could gain extra income on it. 

• +2 2

I don't  know friend   jownwe can get 70 % profit. I don't  think that it is possible  . It is true that we can get some profit  now but don't  agree with you As much you mention. 

• +1 1

Concerning the Binance chain and the projects listed at Binance DEX, I think that there hasn't been much improvement lately. BNB as a coin will keep being relevant as long as Binance is enjoying most of the real trading volumes in the market. Still there seem to be a lot development needed to make Binance chain better.

Binance coin is amazing coins for every traders because of binance exchange. This exchange bring so many new idea and feature which increase bnb coin hipe and due to that we can earn good amount of money from doing trading.