Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • -3 1
  • +1 15
  • +2 8
  • +3 5
  • +4 4
  • +5 4

Lols 😂. I am not against investment in cryptocurrency or in any of the coins you mentioned but I can tell you categorically that investments are not done like, it is not as simple as you said. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Actually Crypto currency is one kind of mistry of Crypto world. Actually anyone is not able to provide the exact prediction about Crypto currency. I am not interested to store the Crypto i always prefer the trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4

Someone can earn more than he  invested in cryptocurrency in  a long-term investment especially with strategy and knowledge of the market as well as the coin to invest in and bitcoin is recommended because it is profitable.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

Yes, you're right that we could earn so much money when we invested on these two coins but i think that's not easy to do because you need to do all of the requirements for your investment to activate the 200%. I'm not against with investing in crypto market but i think it is very hard if you invest on it. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

7 minutes ago, stuntdila said:

why do you say that we have to invest in those coins you mentioned. what are the reasons bro?how can you say that we can get 200% of profit. please explain to us .don't just tell invest here invest there. tell us why do we need to invest in those coins.

I am also not understand this strategy, because in this post ETH is good for investment, its proved so many times ETH Price's increase and its gives profit, but I can't understand eos coin I know it's good coin but I can't see this coin hit even touch 5$ in this time eos coin is stable at the prices of 2.50$ dollars, but so many good coins available compare to EOS.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

3 hours ago, stuntdila said:

why do you say that we have to invest in those coins you mentioned. what are the reasons bro?how can you say that we can get 200% of profit. please explain to us .don't just tell invest here invest there. tell us why do we need to invest in those coins.

I am guessing that there's going to be nothing to back this up. It might as well read that we shall get 300000% gains without any timeline, fundamental details or TA behind them. I am all for Eth and have nothing against Eos but this topic doesn't provide any value.

• +2 2

I cannot trust these sites that pay a large percentage of the profits because that is incredible and I think that the investment sites that give large proportions of profits are always fraud and fraud sites and it is better to avoid working with them

I think everyone is ready to earn 400% of their investment in cryptocurrencies, but it is not easy to achieve because any profit from the investment needs time and study of market movement before starting investing.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I don't think that anywhere it is gauranteed that we will be able to earn that much oerctage of profit. And to be honest the ongoing scenario of the market clearly specifies that its not the right time now as the whole world if dealing with pandemic and crisis. So better to focus on essential. 

• +1 1
  • +2 4

This is not possible friend, 400% you can only earn that in trading through levarage, digits trading in binary or by trading forex. You can buy coins when prices are down and sell them when prices are high and earn from 5 - 30% but not 400%.

• +1 3
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

16 hours ago, Syed Al Mamun said:

Actually Crypto currency is one kind of mistry of Crypto world. Actually anyone is not able to provide the exact prediction about Crypto currency. I am not interested to store the Crypto i always prefer the trading.

Somone can earn more than he invested in crypto in a long-term specultion especially with strategy and lore of the market as well as the coin to induct in and bitcoin is recmmended because it is profitable

• +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

As I am a new beginner I don't have much experience and knowledge about the cryptocurrency that's why I have not choosen trading till now I want to give myself more time so that I can get more things about cryptocurrency as well as investment that will be much perfect for me whenever I'm going for investment I am see what about my knowledge and investments because trading is not a easy place you have to make yourself comfortable and strong enough to handle all the situations and the failures that's why I am learning things now.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Sorry to say sir but if everything would have been that easy as you mentioned then each and every person on this platform would have earned a handsome amount. It is not that east as you said there are some process.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

14 minutes ago, SunilRaja said:

Investment is totally risked based the more you invest doesn't mean more you get profit it depends upon your risky taking capacity to get profit whatever the risk is .

I not said anything about there is no risk every business has risk of loss but some times its time where more chances are getting profits only low chance of risk means when we are sure now trend of crypto is clear then very low chance that we suffering into loss. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

If you can do good, if you don't have much good, then you must invest and make so much profit.For this you have to believe in yourself and do a good job of investing

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Bro but how can you be so sure? That we earned 400% just by investing only and what if someone Invested in panic and need money so don't encourage people to Invest in the name of fake beliefs that you can earn 400%. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I bought a few ETH at $100, and sold at $150. I can't hold altcoins for too long to be honest. Once Bitcoin goes down they are always going down faster leaving us with huge loss. It's ok to gamble with alts but can't possibly hold them for more than a few days.

Just like you are saying, I do not think that anyone can earn so much money so soon. I know trading is best way to make money but we have do trading perfectly as well it take more times to earn good money.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 8:45 AM, George10 said:

Someone can earn more than he  invested in cryptocurrency in  a long-term investment especially with strategy and knowledge of the market as well as the coin to invest in and bitcoin is recommended because it is profitable.

Long-term investment in cryptocurrency is ok to earn profits if it is Bitcoin or other valuable currencies. Again we need to have patience and we should be self controlled over the emotion created when doing crypto tradings. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Bro it might have worked for you but I think it is not that much easy as you mentioned. 400% profit is huge , it's not possible to get by doing simple trading. You must do leverage trading or binary trading for this to achieve.

• +2 1

On 4/22/2020 at 2:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Investing in Ethereum is a successful deal because it continues to go up with Bitcoin, but makes twice as much profit than Bitcoin , and Eos currency is excellent , but I have not watched it in the recent period.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/22/2020 at 1:00 PM, jamesvince said:

One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

Mmhhh, yes, cool. We invest $148 in Ethereum and EOS and what ? We kindly wait several months for the prices increases untill we can get 400%??? This is not a good advice, just by reading the title I saw the joke coming... 

Little reminder:

- 1 ETH = $209

- 1 EOS = $2.88

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 4/23/2020 at 1:18 PM, ethan1751 said:

All does not guarantee anything, because in a short time the market can go down. Don't get your hopes up big, if you don't have a strategy in trading. Investing in eth and eos is good.

No one can predict sure trend of crypto market you are right but some fundamental analysis and technical analysis showed that market goes up. You can check now market price goes very high as i said in my OP it means i am right when i was created. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1