Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not

Welcome to this discussion, the primary thing you should do is perused the standards of the gathering to try not to submit infractions that can make you close your record, additionally make sure to put forth an attempt to cause quality presents so you on get all the more effectively the day by day responses and never duplicate substance from different clients since you hazard a potential boycott.

On 4/22/2020 at 5:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

You are talking about eth and eos coin. I agree with eth but eos will not give so much profit because the price of this coin is going down a lot now.If you invest in bitcoin after EOS, you will get 500% profit.

I am not against interest in digital currency or in any of the coins you referenced however I can reveal to you completely that speculations are not done like, it isn't as straightforward as you said.

EOS didn't do anything and I can't understand why, I thought that it would follow the rest market and make new all time high, but it did not, and then it was Dan Larimer that quit them, so I don't think EOS will give us something better, I exited a small trade I had and will not look again at EOS. When Larimer quits something then it becomes abandoned.

• +2 1

Hello my dear brother, I'm also a trader in another platform. Even though I didn't invest in cryptocurrency, I know that it is not that much easy to make profit by investing in crypto currency. And please don't give us hope.

On 4/25/2020 at 3:40 PM, Ridam said:

Bro but how can you be so sure? That we earned 400% just by investing only and what if someone Invested in panic and need money so don't encourage people to Invest in the name of fake beliefs that you can earn 400%. 

If bitcoin in 2019 to 2020 was less than$6000 and in March fell to $4000 you did not sell at the end of 2020 it reaches $16500 to $25100 and in 2021 it enters $30500 to$41350 in just a week. Calculate how much could have been your profit when you are able to buy it at when it was $4800 dollars for example @Ridam

Actually, the currencies you mention are great for investment. Especially ethereum is pretty good. But I thought it would give a good tactic in detail. Still, it was a short and good suggestion for those who don't know.

Brother, this might work for you, but I don't think it's as easy as you mention. The 400% profit is huge, not achievable with a simple transaction. You'll need to take advantage of binary trading to achieve this.

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from yobit.

At the very beginning I thought I was going to read some sort of great investing strategy to get the most amount possible from it and I end up not getting a single good idea except that you suggest to invest in eth and eos and personally if you want to make the most amount possible from investing is to invest in dlrs because you can get 10% profit per day and you don't have limit in investing you can invest no matter how much money you want and that is really cool and the other thing is that it turned out to be a stable coin so that you are getting your profit fully     

13 hours ago, Techman said:

If bitcoin in 2019 to 2020 was less than$6000 and in March fell to $4000 you did not sell at the end of 2020 it reaches $16500 to $25100 and in 2021 it enters $30500 to$41350 in just a week. Calculate how much could have been your profit when you are able to buy it at when it was $4800 dollars for example @Ridam

Is this post talking about Investment in Bitcoin? I have informed about the dips to the people about the Bitcoin price when it had reached the dip during start of covid, but I have also mentioned the chance of going down too. 

For long term top projects are most of the time proiftable ,but hodling for 2-3 years needs to be really patience and most of traders can't do so target must be set accordingly the time we can hodl .

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

How can we get 400% profit? We want good information. 

Do we start investing or provide a loan? Please let us know 

the way to earn and clarify more. Thank you for the good post.

Hello guys I am really ready to get coins of yobit and I don't know haw I will been can do about this bit the one I Know is that you can post 20per day 

Ibam even ready to earn more than four hundred percent if am going to have that chance and that ability will be give to me from my investment ify mandate is up to that it is  welcome.

Hey mates what you have said is not right . We can't invest so easily. We should prepare before making decisions otherwise that will complete destroy your assets . And the value of bitcoin have up and down and we should keep in that mind correct 

Somebody can procure more than he put resources into digital currency in a drawn out speculation particularly with methodology and information available just as the coin to put resources into and bitcoin is suggested on the grounds that it is beneficial.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

yes to some extent you are right but mostly people prefer trading because it is easily accessible and profited rather than to wait in investment.and the most important thing is to research before investing or trading.

Just the way you are saying that invest crypto currency forum , earn money i good amount, it is not so easy Because you have to have good knowledge and experience to trade in crypto market You can't achieve anything until you have experience 

Definitely, you're correct that we ought to deliver in such quite a few money when we contributed on these two cash however I feel this is hard to do at the grounds that you want to do the whole thing of the stipulations on your hypothesis to actuate the two hundred%. I am no longer in opposition to with putting assets into crypto marketplace yet I think it's miles hard on the off risk which you make contributions on it.

Yes, my friend, but it is not that easy. Investing in the crypto world must be accurate and know how to work with it because the market is volatile and can rise or fall so the best thing at the moment is trading so that we do not lose our money with any investment

• +1 1

Hello dear how are you.i hope you are good..of curse, i am ready for earning 400% from my investment..i am investing just my valuable time..and i am try to write valuable comments.i am  earning from this forum.so so should invest your time for earning.

On 4/22/2020 at 5:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Thank you my dear friend for giving us this such a great information. This is very helpful for us.Because we all know that investing is very risky if we do not have enough knowledge about that.So get more profits we have to know some information. Such as which site and which coins are the best and suitable for investing. We should invest those coins which are profitable.