Ripple scam - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Ripple scam

So I went through this kind of a research so I went to youtube and there was this huge page and video,  the best effort is to work as hard and put together everything we know, I really was looking for information about Ripple, and then I came across this account with such a huge following and then it was important that I pushed to check if its authentic, but it has an official name of the ripple  CEO, and the video as I was watching , it had a high view ship and then so I saw they had this story that Ripple is giving an airdrop, and so I thought I should be interested because I was having this kind of a feeling that if its ripple then it must be genuine, but here is what I got confused, then I looked at what is happening but giving ripples so that you can get ripples back that was the most confusing airdrop I have ever seen . so I checked and I realized that there is no ripple airdrop going on because in the first place, airdrops are done when a coin is being launched but when you look at giving 5000 ripples to get 25000 ripples that is very confusing so I really came to realize then that it something has been well organized to steal from people so when you come across this ignore it, the CEO of ripple has nothing to do with it and so is the company , I almost gave in to it because I thought it looked so genuine that was really cool

Ripple is one of the famous and ancient cryptocurrencies, and although it has not yet reached a high price, it is not a fraud. There are always fraudsters who try to use low-priced currencies to carry out an airdrop and steal the currencies from the wallet addresses.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh hello who's said to you that ripple owners gaving any giveaways for this kind of useles offers because all scammers and steals funds from crypto market tradors why people think that you 500 xrp and got 2500 why they gaves you 2500for what. 

• Useful or interesting 1

@Kariuki I am not surprised that they are doing that with fake ripple accounts as well, there are verified eth youtube accounts in youtube with bought followers as well that are offering fake airdrops. If someone asks for deposit for an airdrop it's always a scam.

There are many such scams in crypto world. I join soany airdrops but at the end i found nothing from it. Most of these were scam, most coins having no value at all. 

16 hours ago, Kariuki said:

So I went through this kind of a research so I went to youtube and there was this huge page and video,  the best effort is to work as hard and put together everything we know, I really was looking for information about Ripple, and then I came across this account with such a huge following and then it was important that I pushed to check if its authentic, but it has an official name of the ripple  CEO, and the video as I was watching , it had a high view ship and then so I saw they had this story that Ripple is giving an airdrop, and so I thought I should be interested because I was having this kind of a feeling that if its ripple then it must be genuine, but here is what I got confused, then I looked at what is happening but giving ripples so that you can get ripples back that was the most confusing airdrop I have ever seen . so I checked and I realized that there is no ripple airdrop going on because in the first place, airdrops are done when a coin is being launched but when you look at giving 5000 ripples to get 25000 ripples that is very confusing so I really came to realize then that it something has been well organized to steal from people so when you come across this ignore it, the CEO of ripple has nothing to do with it and so is the company , I almost gave in to it because I thought it looked so genuine that was really cool

I think that every type of scam is dangerous because we are talking about the money of the people. Scamming is stealing and I hope that the scamming stops so that the people will earn and not get their money stolen. 

I think  You are rong my friend  ripple is not new currency it is one of the old Currencies  and  this is trustsble according to my knowledge. I don't  think  that it could be scam.

16 hours ago, magd said:

Ripple is one of the famous and ancient cryptocurrencies, and although it has not yet reached a high price, it is not a fraud. There are always fraudsters who try to use low-priced currencies to carry out an airdrop and steal the currencies from the wallet addresses.

I thought that's a new coin. 

I really don't have so much idea and I'm not familiar about that coin but thanks for informing me that that's an old coin. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don’t know, but the Ripple cryptocurrency remains the first coin that makes itself more advanced in terms of capitalization. This is so and Ripple is in third place, after Bitcoin and Ethereum. 

These are the methods that scammers use to steal people's money. They always use a popular currency and announce its distribution through an airdrop , as for Ripple, I think it is a reliable currency and has a good future.

i dont think so, Ripple is one of the best and ancient cryptocurrencies, and although it have not yet reached a high property, it is not a scammm

This kind of videos on youtube are posted very often,they use different kinds of exchange platforms or company giving a massive reward or high return for those who deposits,they will also shows comments from fake people who testified that they receive rewards but the truth is,they are all fake. So this kind must be taken cautiously,never fall for it. 

On 4/23/2020 at 10:51 PM, Mondaysonday said:

I think apart from ripple currencys scam many alot of scams in cryptoworld still exist, when I started cryptotalk I get scammed by others because i am newbies I don't have the background and understanding on Trading

Hope that will served as a lesson for you to not trust easily again. 

Be wise and do some analyzing first before you proceeded for you to avoid that to happen again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Ripple XRP is one of the best coin exist right now, and the Ripple XRP is most favorite for many companies because of his fastest transaction, so I m not sure that Ripple will be a scammer, is possible the hackers or scammers plan some false news about it for a such goal.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Funny that I've posted months ago about this and my post was instantly deleted. I tried to warn people about this fake giveaways that take the form of Ripple giveaways, or somethine else, I've even seen Bill Gates and Ellon Musk giving away Bitcoin and Ethereum. Still it was really confusing when deleting a post instantly, which was trying to create awareness and expose a scam.

First don't trust every video in YouTube, because most of you tubers are also involved in this scam projects, because you tube is big platform and huge number of peoples watch this type videos, and trapped easily so this type scam increase day by day, ripple is famous coin its not do any scam, but some scammers use this coin name and want to earn with scam.

I don't consider ripple a Scam based on these indicators. Circulating Supply 44,089,620,959 XRP Total Supply 99,990,980,257 XRP Market Cap $8,694,194,582 USD 1,129,190 BTC Since the coin is only half in circulation of the total number and a large capitalization gives potential to the coin. And the fact that the price is small is not an indicator. Now the whole market is in this position.

Ripple coin is very big and trusted crypto project which is related to banking system. In YouTube many scammers can do scam with the use of ripple to doing fake airdrops. So don't believe in free airdrops . Big coins never did any airdrops.

I am confused by the current ripple price, it doesn't move at all as if it's dead. maybe this has something to do with the topic you are discussing, I am including XRP coin users for alternative coin references.

The Ripple coin is one of the best cryptocurrencies, although its price is low, but it ranked third after the Bitcoin and Ethereum currency. This currency is very fast in completing transactions and paying money and this currency will have a very wonderful future

Thanks for the tip it's very sad that cryptocurrency is surrounded by so many scamers who are using different techniques that seems to be attracted to steal from others and the best we can do is to avoid such.

On 4/25/2020 at 10:54 PM, Dinhhung1612 said:

I dont think so, ripple is not a scam project because we can see it is supported by a lot of big financial organization even the banks. I see ripple very convenient and low fee of transaction that help us save a lot of time and money compared to other crypto currencies. Moreover ripple now price very cheap, I think we can buy some as the long investment.*

Yes I think that we should be meticulous and careful with anything like this in cryptocurrency world becsuse I think that it is appropriate for us to ensure our safety and security here in cryptotalk and in other cryptocurrencies. Dont fall into scams quickly. 

There are many scammers out there and it is hard to distinguish it. Make sure your money is secured and do not give easily your personal information especially in online.

Be careful to avoid scams. If we work with a little caution, we can easily avoid scams. If you invest without ripple scandal or market analysis, you will be a victim of scam. The future of ripple currencies like Bitcoin is much better.

Ripple is a very well known and it is a very well supported crypto and so i do not believe that it is a scam in any way. In fact i think that the coin is considered to be a stable coin because if i am not mistaken there is a certain degree to which it is backed by some banks if i am not mistaken. As a result i think that it is something that people consider to be a good investment and a reliable one at that, lowering the traditional risk in crypto investment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769