Who are the experts? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

It seems very bad to know that many of us don't know who the experts well I mean the newbies that are within the forum. This forced me to bring this topic in to existence to teach and inculcate the to who it May concern on who the experts are.  This are some of the qaulities  that will help you identify an expert.

- An good expert is person that is correct when ever you are going the wrong way.

- He is person who is already there for to help you when you need.

- A good experts makes a good quality and meaningful posts and he give full explanation on post he created.

This are few qualities you can also share some more qaulities to help our new members.

Expertness is a big and remarkable quality of human actually no one is fully expert because no man is not perfect.in this froum seniors are expert here. Actually it's a great platform where we can share our knowledge each other.

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 18
  • +2 9
  • +3 6
  • +5 2

I do not think that there are experts in the field of encryption because this field is large and there is a lot of information that we should know and no one can know everything about encryption as it is a big sea

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

It seems very bad to know that many of us don't know who the experts well I mean the newbies that are within the forum. This forced me to bring this topic in to existence to teach and inculcate the to who it May concern on who the experts are.  This are some of the qaulities  that will help you identify an expert.

- An good expert is person that is correct when ever you are going the wrong way.

- A good experts makes a good quality and meaningful posts and he give full explanation on post he created.

This are few qualities you can also share some more qaulities to help our new members.

Welcome my friend and thank you for this useful information
What you say is true, but we must forget that we must leave everything to think logically
And if we do not walk behind the words of the people and the experts, yes, we must take the words of the experts into consideration, but not, we must not implement what they request 100%. We must think and make the right decision.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 9
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Everyone who are able to to apply there minds in a strategic direction and get the best results and are in the market for a long time are well aware of the market conditions and can predict how to proceed. So those people are experts. As of me i term everyone as experts.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Welcome my friend
I think that when you take the information from a certain party, whether it is a professional or a beginner or an official or unofficial party, you must ask yourself whether this is really the right thing, that is, you take the information from others, you process it and analyze it in your brain and then implement it if appropriate
And not only you take and implement information

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 10
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

This is an ever evolving platform and you cannot say that anyone is expert. Because thinking that if someone is expert their way of learning and attitude towards work changes. We can say experienced members are pro here.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 12
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have a saying that I read from a book of a great trader, and it says "I have something that you don't know, and you know something that I don't know", therefore someone knows more than another, you always learn something new from the student  and from the teacher.

• +1 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

An expert is a person who has been in a certain field for a long time and has gained some experience as well as knowledge in that area.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, Binjit said:

No one is expert in this world everyone is new in every field thats why you are dont know who is expert
but we have to boost our knowledge time to time if want to stand in markets our experience make 
us experts no need to search who is expert here make yourself expert

Yes I agree with your statement because no one perfect in the world,so I think no one also experts but every day learning and gain experience in any Field, so he have the proper knowledge in any field and he gives valuable tips to solve this situation so we follows their tips.

• -5 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

21 hours ago, kipara said:

I agreeing with you, this are basically features thats has contained by the expert, so that's means the fact of not all members that's are too long within the forum are expert, but also newbies in the forum also can be expertise.

Yes the newbies can one-day be expert if they focused and follow steps that experts took they will reach the same level and help others

Expertsvate experienced persons.They know better than the common people.They have an extraordinary abilities.It is best for us to seek guide from our experts.

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

An expert has a deep knowledge and background on his or her expertise and also a good listener and problem solver in a specific situation.

• -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +2 2

22 hours ago, kipara said:

I agreeing with you, this are basically features thats has contained by the expert, so that's means the fact of not all members that's are too long within the forum are expert, but also newbies in the forum also can be expertise.

Actually is true but acquiring the knowledge of cryptocurrency and doing some daily research will help one to become an expert in that aspect and to help others

18 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Welcome my friend
I think that when you take the information from a certain party, whether it is a professional or a beginner or an official or unofficial party, you must ask yourself whether this is really the right thing, that is, you take the information from others, you process it and analyze it in your brain and then implement it if appropriate
And not only you take and implement information

Well I get point we can just see a posted information without making sure if the post will be a help to you to confirm this we have to make research and make sure it is informative to the forum and others.

For me an expert is someone who really helps, not just because she's paid. I have studied with several experts but among them is only one person that I really respect. He always helps me, very enthusiastic. In the forum, I don't know anyone who is an expert. For me, everyone is a source of knowledge to learn.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

I dont think that slow deployment are experts in the field of encryption because this field is large and slow deployment is a lot of informtion that we may know and no one can know everything words encrption

• -2 1
  • +1 4

2 minutes ago, qua186386 said:

I dont think that slow deployment are experts in the field of encryption because this field is large and slow deployment is a lot of informtion that we may know and no one can know everything words encrption

yep man, For me an expert is somene who really helps, not now because she's paid. I has studied with several experts but among them is only one rank that I really guaratee. He usually helps me, very enthuiastic. In the forum, I don't know anyone who is an expert. For me, everyone is a origin of science to Reviews

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

I think the experts are those people are mastering something and they can help other too to understand it in deep. Just like here in the forum there are some experts traders who are posting topics on how to help other members to trade with profit.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Something are really amazing feature for crypto lover who used crypto talk forum because everyone can make posts what's they have in their mind you said well only most junior member's made more topics for getting more and seniors are not going well posts. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

You are right I am fully agree with you also I think everyone can make themselves more knowledgeable person if they have given themselves time then definitely they're going to learn more things because by learning only people are making themselves more experts and specific thing and we should also try our best to learn the things so that every sequence will be easy to handle even we can overcome the failures that is the main power of knowledge and we will learn from everything that will make us more confident and and perfect about our work.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I like your topic very much. I can learn a lot from experts. We increase our knowledge a lot there.thanks for sharingthis importanttopic  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think here no one is expert in crypto world. Everyone is learning here and teaching others. You provide good qualities of an expert. 

• -4 1

I think the biggest quality of an expert is that he knows very well what he is doing. He has a clear picture of his goals. He always motivates newbies and help them out. 

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

According to me expert is the one who had spent time in the platform. And got experienced. This man should lead everyone and give the knowledges what he know. Then only he will be called an expert. 

• +1 3

There are a few people only that can be considered expert on Bitcoin. They have been studying and giving lectures on Bitcoin for many years, and personally I admire them and always learn a lot from them.

Still there are people that claim to be experts without even having a clue about what they talk about. Sometimes it is not easy to spot them immediately, mostly because of our own limited knowledge. Although as long as we keep understanding what is going on better, then we figure them out and expose them.