Who are the experts? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

That guy is the expert one who knows all about the platform and that's name written in top user's of The platform that guy who leads others and gave them good opinions.

In cryptotalk mostly who have high points and excellent posts are really the expert. They are the only people gives us complete information about what we asking actually in cryptotalk. 

Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Who can be prominent here I think those who can work well who pull more can learn a lot Hopefully one day they will learn a lot from them because I feel good here and if they can do something good they will be able to work well for a while  A lot can go forward

Yes thank you my friend for highlighting some shade on this topic well as for me what I want to add is that expert are those people that has a lot of knowledge and are well educated on their field and they will give answere to all what they are asked 

The same question flashes through my mind several time but i satisfied myself knowing it takes time to reach some 

experties i think first we should complete our first 100 free post to know this

Hi friend thankx for sharing such a great information. Expertness is a uniquw quality im human, i have meet many expert member in this forum we get knowledge from expert. 

On the other hand every men have not complete in field of cryptocurrencies because this filed is very large and you need to increase your knowledge  for become a expert in filed of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

if some one is working on some platforums for a long ttime they know all things about this forum,they are called experts ,so experts are those which know all about something on which they are working ,as some senior members are working on this forum they know all about this forum so they are called experts.our senior respected members are expert of this forum 

is a person with
extensive knowledge or ability based on
research, experience, or occupation and in a
particular area of study. Though we can still say expects are those who have been in this platform for a long period of time. 

Well the seniors of this forum is experts of this forum but they may not be the experts of cryptocurrency. There are many wise traders who write in famous websites like quora. They give thei r opinions very thoughtfully. They are the real experts of cryptocurrency. The founders of exchangers are the experts.

• +1 1

An expert, is a person who's post and comment increase begginers in knowledge and always make meaningful post that will benefit every one on the platform. Although, nobody is above mistake.

Experts can provide useful and quality posts in simple sentences that are easy for beginners to understand. Expert people don't make long posts and it makes beginners lazy to read them, therefore simple posts are needed by beginners so that they can understand easily.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 10:50 AM, Babubu609 said:

An good expert is person that is correct when ever you are going the wrong way.

This is not so true. Experts in one field tend to think themselves to be experts at everything while they usually don't know a lot about other subjects having been only educated a lot about one subject and just having little knowledge about other. An expert will give perfect details about what he knows but not about everything.

• +2 1

In the crypto forum the seniors are called the Experts,in the forum they make you understand what you don't know,they teach you how the platform operates.in the forum we have experts in trading and investment,they create meaningful topics to guide newbies and other members. 

• +2 1

Yes friend the characteristic which you shared about the experts are very useful and i agree with you. Those person is also an expert who spend a large time here and know about the fact of this forum.

I do not think that there are experts in world of cryptocurrencies this is a very Wide world and every day you learn something new that there are people who have more experience and knowledge than others. 

i think expert are those who have a complete  or a lot of ideas about anything. there are a lot of experts in  all over the world in different fields. experts are also became to help and guide others. they also have a skill of teach others. i also saw a lot of experts in my life. they are all hard working man. they have also trick to motivate you in any hopeless case. they always help other peoples.

An expert is a person who already has a lot of knowledge in a certain area and can do things in a faster and more efficient way in his area, therefore an expert in the cryptographic area knows the pros and cons, because he has already gone through both , There are people who are in this forum that can be low ranking and know much more than a high rank in cryptotalk, so you have to set the goal of being experts, but be humble and help the people who are below you improving as a person and in your established area.

• +1 1

My brother I prepare not imagine that in attendance are experts in the countryside of encryption for the reason that this playing field is larger and near is a assortment of in sequence that we be supposed to distinguish and no one be able to be on familiar terms with the whole lot about encryption as it is a life-size sea

• +1 1

i do not like this type of question because it is not easy but i have something i can help you with about so listen to me brother , Something are really amazing feature for crypto lover who used crypto talk forum because everyone can make posts what's they have in their mind you said well only most junior member's made more topics for getting more and seniors are not going well posts , so i hope i answer about your question so good luck for you and me .

When is dedicated and focused in is writing skills he shall be tagged one day as an expert on what he do best or something he knows best that what and expert means. 

On 12/7/2020 at 1:55 PM, Onden said:

Experts can provide useful and quality posts in simple sentences that are easy for beginners to understand. Expert people don't make long posts and it makes beginners lazy to read them, therefore simple posts are needed by beginners so that they can understand easily.

@Onden i totally agree with you on this mate. Experts in cryptocurrency will know how to teach a beginner Cryptocurrency without much stress for better understanding of the learners. Experts don't make long sentences to teach cryptocurrency for the learners to find it easier to read it on time and able to digest the point in the post. However, experts don't find it difficult to teach learners about Cryptocurrency.

Expert is always ready to help other to guide them properly in a right way. It's common observation some people having complete knowledge but they hide all information from others. These are not expert .

Of course, information from expert people helps to acquire information very quickly, which helps you learn. Through experts, you can consult and discuss and there will be new ideas in order to reach what you want.

This is very good topic. We learn a lot from experts. We can increase our knowledge by them.  Experts are those who are mastering here in cryptotalk therefore junior can get knowledge from these senior.